Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,985 members, 7,956,679 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Time For The Real Population Census In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For The Real Population Census In Nigeria (927 Views)

Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? / Population Census 2005 (for Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time For The Real Population Census In Nigeria by redsun(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2010
I think it is time we take a real head count of the inhabitants of nigeria.My guts feelings tells me that nigeria might not even be up to 100 million people as widely speculated and that the sparsly populated north can not in reality be in majority as regards population.

We will need a scientific and accurate head count of the so-called people of nigeria for us to be able to make headway in things like proper democracy and resourse distributions.

Infact,every descent and unbiased development of the union state of nigeria will be highly dependable on an efficient,accurate and organise data base.

(1) (Reply)

Bankole Stops Motion Against Acting President / Sanusi The Islamist Central Bank Governor / Lagos Orders Aboru, Agiliti, Ajegunle Residents To Relocate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.