Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump (63047 Views)

Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival / Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by FeloniousFelon: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
[s]
Obi1kenobi:

He's an example of the mental derangement that afflicts many Igbos that disgrace our name. My Facebook page is filled with many of them: fanatical Trump supporters who feel some weird kinship with him. grin See the person proudly posting memes that are clearly from white supremacist sites. The clown doesn't also know that Kaepernick is well known for his philantropy in the black community and even his travels to Somalia to provide relief materials to starving, displaced communities. The clown also keeps repeating the reetarded line that Kaepernick's agitation started when he was about to be replaced by a white guy. When in reality, everyone knew he was committing career suicide that is still affecting him today, as no NFL team wants to offer a player of his controversy a contract. What he did was basically brave and foolish because he is now being blackballed by NFL teams and no companies would endorse him.
[/s]

You are standing with these idiots claiming that are protesting against racism but then you show your stupidity by being a tribal goat.

Foolish hypocrite!

You that is an intolerant racist to your fellow black man is now siding with these illiterate frauds?

Do you see how you just exposed your foolishness?

Afonja bastard goat

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Awoofawo(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
swiperthefox:
You are lying. Put links to where Americans are burning their season's tickets or cutting their cable subscriptions. People like you are very annoying. You think this is Nigeria. The vast majority of Americans agree with the NFL players. Even entertainers have joined them to kneel in protest. You can't ask people to be fired and called sons of bitches because they disagree with your policies and expect them to not exercise their first amendment rights.
TiriGbosa Gbasa!!!

The same Trump that called the Armed white Supremacy fine folk for taking up weapons against the state and even killing Black people.....Ori man yen o pe!
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by paradigmshift(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
OldBeer:
Your papa is monkey brain. Idiota. Old fool
first to talk e no dey pain lmao.
monkey brain o. how far monkey brain . u go hear word lol

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
newsynews:
I think these black movement of a thing has been hijacked by anti-americans who hate that Donald Trump is setting things right.

If Blacks are getting killed, is that why you should disrespect your country so openly? What message do they think they are passing across to foreigners?

cc lalasticlala

POTUS Replied
The flag and the anthem represents America but America represents the freedom of the people and the first amendment and the right to protest against racial inequality and injustice. I'd rather take a knee with the NFL players than stand with the orange fascist white nationalist wing nut in the white House.

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by OldBeer: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
paradigmshift:

first to talk e no dey pain lmao.
My papa na monkey brain o. how far, e dash me the monkey brain too . Help me hear word lol
eehyah.
I understand.
Take heart,
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
[s][/s]

And this your hasty conclusions based on reactive sentiments is why you niggerians keep making the same mistakes over and over again - akin to fetching water with a basket.

The dude behind all this rubbish had been duly informed by his club that his $20mll contract won't be renewed over his poor performance this season.

He later found out that a white guy was drafted to replace him and then he began playing the race card.

This is someone who his black father rejected and who grew up in foster care with white parents.

This is somebody who has never publicly aligned with any black American cause or charity and who has never been to the hood.

This ingrate did not complain when his white boss signed him for $20mll which as a foster child he never even bothered to reciprocate by adopting a similar child in need.

I have been to the US and I can tell you the biggest losers are black Americans who demand quota system in the form of afairmitive action.

They play the race card whenever to get freebies and are the most delinquent and degenerate demographic in America.

With just a population under 10%, Black America accounts for 90% of unwanted babies.

Black America accounts for 75% of HIV infections among women and nearly 100% of mother to baby infections.

65% of black American men are bisexual.

Blacks form 75% of the prison population and are 60% most likely to be killed by fellow blacks before they reach 24.

Black churches that used to be conservative during the time of Martin Luther are now cesspit of homosexuality, pedophiles and pedastry.

It is that fcking bad.

Their only role models are rappers and sportsmen and local thugs.

Fck this idiot. If he truly cared about the plight of blacks in America he should have reached to the urban and ghetto kids without a fatherly figure and not start a useless defiance movement which only exposes him as the fraud and ingrate he has always been.
I developed an aneurysm reading this. Crawl back into the hole you got out of from or find the nearest cliff and take two steps over, Trumptard!

2 Likes

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Papadoh(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kneel before Zod
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 26, 2017
newsynews:
I think these black movement of a thing has been hijacked by anti-americans who hate that Donald Trump is setting things right.

If Blacks are getting killed, is that why you should disrespect your country so openly? What message do they think they are passing across to foreigners?

cc lalasticlala

POTUS Replied
it's not thier fault, it's the fans going to buy ticket to watch these idiot disrespect them that I blame.

2 Likes

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 26, 2017
iRyan:
I developed an aneurysm reading this. Crawl back into the hole you got out of from or find the nearest cliff and take two steps over, Trumptard!
He spoke the truth and nothing but the truth you don't like it move to Africa there is no racist or tribalism their and all your dreams will come through. Liberal caveman.

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 26, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
[s][/s]

You are standing with these idiots claiming that are protesting against racism but then you show your stupidity by being a tribal goat.

Foolish hypocrite!

You that is an intolerant racist to your fellow black man is now siding with these illiterate frauds?

Do you see how you just exposed your foolishness?

Afonja bastard goat
The NFL ratings are down since the bastard idiot started the kneeling , let's see what becomes of them next season.

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by hilroy: 1:55am On Sep 26, 2017
Rockyrocky:
He spoke the truth and nothing but the truth you don't like it move to Africa there is no racist or tribalism their and all your dreams will come through. Liberal caveman.

And who the fvck are you to tell black Americans to move to Africa? If white people cant cope with blacks anymore, they should move back to Europe too. Don't tell me you are too dumb to know that America is not white men's land
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by hilroy: 1:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Rockyrocky:
The NFL ratings are down since the bastard idiot started the kneeling , let's see what becomes of them next season.

Nothing will become of them. If you don't know shiit just hush my mouth
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 26, 2017
hilroy:

And who the fvck are you to tell black Americans to move to Africa? If white people can cope with blacks anymore, they should move back to Europe too. Don't tell me you are too dumb to know that America is not white men's land
Enjoy the blessings of an organized society or move your black asses back to Africa, yes whites can move to Europe, they will still live like kings, let's see how you fare in Africa. Those thugs are biting the hand that feeds them, let's see how it works out for them. Collin has an idea how this things work, go and ask him.

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by hilroy: 2:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Enjoy the blessings of an organized society or move your black asses back to Africa, yes whites can move to Europe, they will still live like kings, let's see how you fare in Africa. Those thugs are biting the hand that feeds them, let's see how it works out for them. Collin has an idea how this things work, go and ask him.

I can smell inferiority complex all over you. With your comments and others like you, black race needs mass re-education I swear. I know people like you, you are the type that will lick a white man's shiit at any given opportunity
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by mpowa(m): 3:43am On Sep 26, 2017
mikolo80:
they should've shown himon election day. This is stupidity. Crying after spilt milk. Ignorant uneducated mofos
So because he won election through the backdoor now, their rights should be thrown out of the window? I don't Get it.
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by mpowa(m): 3:48am On Sep 26, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Why some Nigerians reason like Trump is so amusing; Rating! Ratings!! Ratings!!! What's happening to Trumps ratings? In the Gutter I guess, The worst President ever...George Bush Jr. doesn't even come close, because he knows how to take criticisms, but Orange buffoon attacks every harmless persons but he doesn't want anyone to express himself in a free country.
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by dawbbleOuEi: 3:51am On Sep 26, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
[s][/s]

And this your hasty conclusions based on reactive sentiments is why you niggerians keep making the same mistakes over and over again - akin to fetching water with a basket.

The dude behind all this ....
LOL... I see your point.
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by mpowa(m): 4:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Iamzik:

Nobody can make you disrespect a flag that gave you so much freedom and great opportunities unless you are innately disrespectful.

A disrespectful person will be disrespectful no matter what. Besides how does disrespecting the flag affect Trump personally? Doesn't reduce his worth in any way.

Patriotism is the reason America is what it is today and unfortunately blacks are at the forefront of this shameful display. They can as well skip the national anthem altogether!

People who were born into freedom and opportunity to not value what they have. Some of them need to come and live in Nigeria to appreciate what they have.

American system is not perfect neither is Trump himself but showing an open disrespect to your nation will not solve the problem. It will only compound it.
Flag is a symbol, Anthem is a symbol. when you leave the Contents of those Symbols to be worshiping symbols you are the disrespectful son of a b*tch, a lot of veterans have spoken up to this, they did not fight for symbols, they fought for the freedom for all American citizens and that includes freedom to protest peaceful

But Mr. Dotard is creating his own narrative and many of his minions are buying the sh*t, how much does he care about patriotism, Five times draft dodger, a lot of disrespects to veterans who fought for America when they disagree with him, selling America to Russia and anybody else who can give him what he wants, supporting, Nazis, KKK and White supremacists who threaten America's Unity, the list is endless...He's the list person to be talking about patriotism.
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Morenikeji090(m): 4:38am On Sep 26, 2017
paradigmshift:

gerarahere animal on uniform , people like u will beg to lick a Fulani pussy. I love Trump and i have every business with America. so gerarahere.
lol fool like you idiot stupid brainless like you
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by salford1: 4:41am On Sep 26, 2017
Rockyrocky:
They deserve every cent they earn. Hardwork pays....what do you mean by biting the hands that feeds them. The club owners are also supporting them.

Their ancestors also did not move to america by choice, they were uprooted. Why should they move to Africa...A continent they know nothing about except for sharing the same skin colour. Most of them are not 100% negroes too, they have some percentage of european DNA in them.

dawbbleOuEi:

The adoptive white mum, Teresa Kaepernick, said that, not the birth mum.
The real mum i was referring to is the adoptive mum that raised him not the one that gave birth to her.

2 Likes

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Iamzik: 5:46am On Sep 26, 2017
mpowa:

Flag is a symbol, Anthem is a symbol. when you leave the Contents of those Symbols to be worshiping symbols you are the disrespectful son of a b*tch, a lot of veterans have spoken up to this, they did not fight for symbols, they fought for the freedom for all American citizens and that includes freedom to protest peaceful

But Mr. Dotard is creating his own narrative and many of his minions are buying the sh*t, how much does he care about patriotism, Five times draft dodger, a lot of disrespects to veterans who fought for America when they disagree with him, selling America to Russia and anybody else who can give him what he wants, supporting, Nazis, KKK and White supremacists who threaten America's Unity, the list is endless...He's the list person to be talking about patriotism.

It's useless explaining anything to a liberal wanna be.
They are programmed to resist everything.... Keep protesting, keep resisting. That will buy Trump another win in 2020 hahaha

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Ibematrix: 6:58am On Sep 26, 2017
WotzupNG:

After US President, Donald Trump made a statement in which he said sportsmen who disrespect America should be fired by their Clubs, many American Football Stars didn’t risen in protest against the statement, they knelt down.

Players from Clubs like New Orleans Saints, Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins, Baltimore Ravens etc were seen on their knees while the National Anthem was playing.

Those who didn’t kneel were seen standing with arms linked in protest to the statement.

picture credit as watermarked

https://www.wotzup.ng/american-football-stars-national-anthem-trump/

cc lalasticlala
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Morenikeji090(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2017
paradigmshift:

gerarahere animal on uniform , people like u will beg to lick a Fulani pussy. I love Trump and i have every business with America. so gerarahere.
love what business you av with America idiot like you.. born fool
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Megatrix: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Theakthedream:

WHAT has this got to do with my comment?

What it has got to do is that those democrats you are supporting are the ones championing all the homosexuality and abortions campaign in the US and guess who is against it? TRUMP!! The blacks in US are so dumb. They are just been used by the dems to fight a proxy war. You think the dems care about blacks? The question is what did they do for the blacks in all the years they had power? Can the blacks in the US tell me what the dems do for them that the Republicans don't do even more

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by mpowa(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2017
Iamzik:

It's useless explaining anything to a liberal wanna be.
They are programmed to resist everything.... Keep protesting, keep resisting. That will buy Trump another win in 2020 hahaha
Yeah! it's exactly what it is. It's a waste of time explaining things to Trump minions, they're set on their ways. If he tells them to eat sh*t, they will gladly eat it, they reason with their an*s like their Orange Dotard. Win 2020? that's if he makes it up to 2020, Imagine someone who has not even made up to a year and the whole Americans are tired. MAHA, Make America Hate Again!
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Megatrix: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2017
hoopLA:

Except that Trump goofed.

The Supreme Court in the US has ruled that flag burning in itself is not illegal and is an affirmation of the first amendment (i.e. freedom of speech).

So I don't get what Trump is saying when the height of disrespect to a nation would be burning of its flag. And if flag-burning isn't illegal, then kneeling down during the anthem isn't either.

Trump need to get his act together and focus on more important things like the current standoff with North Korea, passing a repeal for Obamacare, getting tax reform done, which are issues mostly at the core of his electioneering campaign instead of beating about the bush and trying to score cheap political points.
He has only succeeded in escalating an insignificant issue into prominence. His abrasive leadership style won't lead the US anywhere.

Help yourself bro. Trump never said kneeling was illegal. Stop manufacturing fake news. He called it unpatriotic and he is right about that. And except you have not been following the news, you will know that all the things you mentioned North Korea, obamacare repeal and tax reforms are been addressed. Trump is doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by FeloniousFelon: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2017
mpowa:

Why some Nigerians reason like Trump is so amusing; Rating! Ratings!! Ratings!!! What's happening to Trumps ratings? In the Gutter I guess, The worst President ever...George Bush Jr. doesn't even come close, because he knows how to take criticisms, but Orange buffoon attacks every harmless persons but he doesn't want anyone to express himself in a free country.

Still relying on pew polls?

Go ask Hilary how she got the shocker of her life

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by FeloniousFelon: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2017
The fact most of the zombots on this thread who I must add are still sore over Trump win, is that the whole take a knee thing was a response to trump complaining about some NFL players not standing up for the anthem. They just sat down when the anthem was being played and most Americans felt highly insulted by this action.

They then chose the kneeling down gesture to appear passively aggressive to appear as if they are victims of an oppressive state .

The guy that started this whole rubbish sat down during the anthem and when he was questioned by sports reporters he complained about systematic racism.

He didn't get any sympathy from the public and when Trump weighed in the Democrats waded in and began a subtle recruitment of black NFL players to sit down in their next game. That just backfire even more and so they came up with the whole kneeling down rubbish to appear as if they are being persecuted by the state.

Its all hogwash libtard none sense

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Megatrix: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2017
irukandji89:

They didn't start it mind you.

Trump brought politics into NFL with his comments.

And the message of my post wasn't to promote anarchy.

It's to also see things from the athletes point of view.

And that's the only stage they feel they will be seen worldwide.

At least they aren't taking extreme measures like some groups.

Really? Trump brought politics into the NFL? You guys never cease to amaze me with the trash you spew daily. So what did Trump say or do that made Colin kaepernick start this kneeling nonsense? Please tell us, we are curiously waiting
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Megatrix: 8:28am On Sep 26, 2017
mpowa:

Ratings? Hahahahahahaha!! If we were to believe ratings, then Hilary would be president and not Trump. In Georgia they told us Jon ossof the democrat was leading every poll but when the elections came guess who won? Karen Handel the Republican. Right now in Virginia they are telling us Republican Ed Gillespie is about 20 points behind the Democratic party candidate. Can't wait for voting to start to prove to this idiots who come out with all this useless polls that they are nothing but trash. Trump's rating is in the gutter but four electoral contests has been held this year and guess who won all of them? The guys that Trump supported won. So much for a guy that is supposed to be very unpopular
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by mpowa(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Still relying on pew polls?

Go ask Hilary how she got the shocker of her life
Hillary Lost, not a big deal...she will never be the worst American president, George Bush Jr, was glad humpty Drumpty Came around to save his a*s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards / Burial Pictures Of David Nwachukwu - Kelechi Iheanacho's PA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.