Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump (63047 Views)

Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival / Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by mpowa(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2017
Megatrix:

Ratings? Hahahahahahaha!! If we were to believe ratings, the Hilary would be president and not Trump. In Georgia they told us Jon ossof the democrat was leading every poll but when the elections came guess who won? Karen Handel the Republican. Right now in Virginia they are telling us Republican Ed Gillespie is about 20 points behind the Democratic party candidate. Can't wait for voting to start to prove to this idiots who come out with all this useless polls that they are nothing but trash. Trump's rating is in the gutter but for electoral contests has been held this year and guess who won all of them? The guys that Trump supported won. So much for a guy that is supposed to be very unpopular
The rating where right, they said Hillary will edge it, she will win slightly was what it said, well I thing it was more than slight...2 million is not a joke, what they didn't factor in was the electoral college. She won the popular vote which the rating was about.
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Megatrix: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2017
mpowa:

The rating where right, they said Hillary will edge it, she will win slightly was what it said, well I thing it was more than slight...2 million is not a joke, what they didn't factor in was the electoral college. She won the popular vote which the rating was about.

The ratings did factor in the electoral college. They said Hilary would win in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania (They called it her blue wall) she lost all three. If she had won them, she'd have won the electoral college. The polls have almost always been wrong about Trump and I believe they are wrong now. The Georgia run-off polls proved it. If we were to believe the polls, the GOP candidate would have lost that by about five points because of Trump's supposed unpopularity but guess what it wasn't even close. She trashed the democratic candidate by about ten points. If Trump were so unpopular as the polls would have us believe, how come the candidates he supported have won every single elections held this year?
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by FeloniousFelon: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2017
mpowa:

Hillary Lost, not a big deal...she will never be the worst American president, George Bush Jr, was glad humpty Drumpty Came around to save his a*s

Trump is worst president for proscribing ISIS whom Obama propped ?

Trump is worst President for openly voicing his repulsion towards gay marriage , transgenders in the military and for banning illegal migrants and undeserving Muslims?

If I hear

2 Likes

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by mpowa(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2017
Megatrix:

The ratings did factor in the electoral college. They said Hilary would win in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania (They called it her blue wall) she lost all three. If she had won them, she'd have won the electoral college. The polls have almost always been wrong about Trump and I believe they are wrong now. The Georgia run-off polls proved it. If we were to believe the polls, the GOP candidate would have lost that by about five points because of Trump's supposed unpopularity but guess what it wasn't even close. She trashed the democratic candidate by about ten points. If Trump were so unpopular as the polls would have us believe, how come the candidates he supported have won every single elections held this year?
He is not so popular, voters were depressed because of the massive propaganda against Hillary, those who could have voted for are stayed off
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by paradigmshift(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2017
OldBeer:
eehyah.
I understand.
Take heart,
keep editing all you want, your mind know say u dn mess up lmao

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by paradigmshift(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2017
OldBeer:
eehyah.
I understand.
Take heart,
keep editing all you want, your mind know say u dn mess up lmao

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by paradigmshift(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2017
OldBeer:
Your papa is monkey brain. Idiota. Old fool
when your father is a monkey, u must be a monkey. monkey family I hail o

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by hoopLA: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Megatrix:

Help yourself bro. Trump never said kneeling was illegal. Stop manufacturing fake news. He called unpatriotic and he is right about that. And except you have not been following the news, you will know that all the things you mentioned North Korea, obamacare repeal and tax reforms are been addressed. Trump is doing a great job.

Wow, hear yourself.

Firstly, I don't like mixing words.
If you know what the First Amendment says, you won't type the above.
Kindly show us what makes the kneeling "unpatriotic"; if flag burning according to the US Supreme court is within the rights of a citizen; with relevant sections to back that lousy claim.
I'm waiting for what qualifies kneeling down during the anthem, a legitimate peaceful protest, as unpatriotic. Especially if you understand what the original idea of the founding of America and how Mr. Trump calls right-wing activists "nice people" under the present socio-political climate

As for the rest, I think it's safe to say Trump hasn't achieved anything tangible since assuming office:
North Korea is escalating beyond control. He is engaging their leader in a face off that he appears to be losing.
The Obama-care repeal is as good as DEAD since even members of his own party are disowning voting for it's repeal.
Tax reform, please that one hasn't even gone anywhere.

Yet you tell me he is doing something about it.

Trump is busy whipping up twitter storms instead of being a leader when the situation demands. Spitting invectives instead of inspiring. His supporters will talk about the economy when it is only the boomerang effect of the Obama years.
Even the lunatic in Pyongyang knows he is a hot air bag.
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by paradigmshift(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Morenikeji090:
love what business you av with America idiot like you.. born fool
so i have to tell you my business, u must be a kidnapper, re u related to Evans? miserable gold digger. gerarahere mugu1

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by paradigmshift(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol fool like you idiot stupid brainless like you

the thing pain so tey u quote me twice lmao.
wetin u dey write sef, hunger bad o.
u must be brainless to know that am brainless too. how far mr dustbin.

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Morenikeji090(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2017
paradigmshift:
so i have to tell you my business, u must be a kidnapper, re u related to Evans? miserable gold digger. gerarahere mugu1

lol born fool, (1) you are not American (2) you are not a citizen (3) you av no business with Trump (4) you are begging for visa, infact even if u are in American you begged for visa lol, why are you so stupid like mind our country business leave American Matters a lone foolish fool, even me dat get married to American still love my country Nigeria I wonder if foolish person like you av my chance I swear you will disown your family once you travel to America and become citizen of America. Jack ass you this silly dick. Bugger off my page born fool
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
[s][/s]

You are standing with these idiots claiming that are protesting against racism but then you show your stupidity by being a tribal goat.

Foolish hypocrite!

You that is an intolerant racist to your fellow black man is now siding with these illiterate frauds?

Do you see how you just exposed your foolishness?

Afonja bastard goat

How can I be tribal when I'm an Igbo man stating an observation that the majority of reetarded Nigerian Trump bootlickers I see across social media and cyberspace tend to be Igbo. The fuckktards feel some kind of weird kinship with a man who would only sneer at you in utter contempt. grin As I've said, you clowns are mentally ill.

And don't kid yourself. Majority of those NFL players you're calling illiterate have far better education than you do. You don't get much dumber than a black fuccktard that posts memes from white supremacist sites. You're exactly the kind of house negro and porch monkey and useful idiiot to white supremacists who would have abused Muhammad Ali for rejecting the Vietnam draft because he was "disrespecting the country". Anuofia.
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by ebiem(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2017
NFL players are mostly blacks so he knew what the result will be✌
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Megatrix: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2017
hoopLA:

Wow, hear yourself.

Firstly, I don't like mixing words.
If you know what the First Amendment says, you won't type the above.
Kindly show us what makes the kneeling "unpatriotic"; if flag burning according to the US Supreme court is within the rights of a citizen; with relevant sections to back that lousy claim.
I'm waiting for what qualifies kneeling down during the anthem, a legitimate peaceful protest, as unpatriotic. Especially if you understand what the original idea of the founding of America and how Mr. Trump calls right-wing activists "nice people" under the present socio-political climate

As for the rest, I think it's safe to say Trump hasn't achieved anything tangible since assuming office:
North Korea is escalating beyond control. He is engaging their leader in a face off that he appears to be losing.
The Obama-care repeal is as good as DEAD since even members of his own party are disowning voting for it's repeal.
Tax reform, please that one hasn't even gone anywhere.

Yet you tell me he is doing something about it.

Trump is busy whipping up twitter storms instead of being a leader when the situation demands. Spitting invectives instead of inspiring. His supporters will talk about the economy when it is only the boomerang effect of the Obama years.
Even the lunatic in Pyongyang knows he is a hot air bag.

I am not getting into any argument with you about whether it's unpatriotic or not to "kneel". I was only pointing out the obvious falsehood in your earlier post where you insinuated that trump said the act was illegal when he clearly never said that.
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Iamzik: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2017
mpowa:

Yeah! it's exactly what it is. It's a waste of time explaining things to Trump minions, they're set on their ways. If he tells them to eat sh*t, they will gladly eat it, they reason with their an*s like their Orange Dotard. Win 2020? that's if he makes it up to 2020, Imagine someone who has not even made up to a year and the[b] whole Americans are tired.[/b] MAHA, Make America Hate Again!

You must be a master of exageration...the whole America indeed! Aren't you tired of your phony polls and statistics?

Same polls that said Hilary will win both electoral and general vote by a landslide? Keep fooling yourself. Core Trump voters are not on facebook or twitter. They show up silently and exercise their love for America.
All haters of America (like you expressed your hate up there) will be disappointed.

For your information, your protest has just begun. Trump will rule till 2024 and then handover to Mike pence who will rule for another 8 years..

Libs and Dems are suffering from Trump derangement syndrome and their only agenda is...... Resist Trump.
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by paradigmshift(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol born fool, (1) you are not American (2) you are not a citizen (3) you av no business with Trump (4) you are begging for visa, infact even if u are in American you begged for visa lol, why are you so stupid like mind our country business leave American Matters a lone foolish fool, even me dat get married to American still love my country Nigeria I wonder if foolish person like you av my chance I swear you will disown your family once you travel to America and become citizen of America. Jack ass you this silly dick. Bugger off my page born fool

chai i no even read wetin u write because you write like a kid even though u old to be my grandfather. u re beating round the bush so I can tell you the biz i have with usa lol but i won't, cry me a river. I don't have to be a citizen or live in USA before I do bizness with them mugu. who dey beg for USA visa lmao, stop telling the world what u re doing o, u dn apply tire chai..u dey claim blind love for your country Nigeria lol ,na people like una dey use sea enter abroad if u get opportunity. I know you will disown your family when you enter Togo or Gabon and then come back with British accent. gerarrahere buhari pant fall on u

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Morenikeji090(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2017
paradigmshift:

chai i no even read wetin u write because you write like a kid even though u old to be my grandfather. u re beating round the bush so I can tell you the biz i have with usa lol but i won't, cry me a river. I don't have to be a citizen or live in USA before I do bizness with them mugu. who dey beg for USA visa lmao, stop telling the world what u re doing o, u dn apply tire chai..u dey claim blind love for your country Nigeria lol ,na people like una dey use lol sea enter abroad if u get opportunity. I know you will disown your family when you enter Togo or Gabon and then come back with British accent. gerarrahere buhari pant fall on u
lol you got no brain at all trynna grow up
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by paradigmshift(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol you got no brain at all trynna grow up

sit down and be humble..take this L
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
hilroy:

I can smell inferiority complex all over you. With your comments and others like you, black race needs mass re-education I swear. I know people like you, you are the type that will lick a white man's shiit at any given opportunity
I was concrete sure you were going to bring the " inferiority complex argument " just like morons playing race card when they have nothing in their head to put forward in the name of sound argument with critical thinking abilities.

I have come to realize that people like only want to be superior by calling white people racist, that's not superiority. Superiority is creating African continent where blacks all over the world can point to as evidence that we are superior, superiority is creating technologies to rival the west, superiority is stopping tribal hate , before you fight racism if there's anything like that , superiority is creating perfect free speech in Africa before telling Americans they don't have free speech in their country.

You morons most likely begged for a visa to come to USA , they gave you one, you escaped the carnage placed on you by your fellow black man. Now you have mouth to call them racist.

I do not blame you, prove your superiority by actions not by mouth. South Africa is the only shining country in Africa , guess what their white population is actively involved in nation building hence their rapid development.

When you call anybody racist, look your self in the mirror. Native Americans endured the worst treatment in USA history, you hardly hear them scream racism on tv.

Burn the NFL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn6-yHu6hc4

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by hoopLA: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Megatrix:

I am not getting into any argument with you about whether it's unpatriotic or not to "kneel". I was only pointing out the obvious falsehood in your earlier post where you insinuated that trump said the act was illegal when he clearly never said that.

Lol.

You said kneeling wasn't illegal. And I'm asking you how it is illegal.

Abi no be you talk this one?

Megatrix:

Help yourself bro. Trump never said kneeling was illegal. Stop manufacturing fake news. He called it unpatriotic and he is right about that. And except you have not been following the news, you will know that all the things you mentioned North Korea, obamacare repeal and tax reforms are been addressed. Trump is doing a great job.
Or has your reading and intuition taken a leave, just like Trump's? Were you diagnosed with Apollo as a foetus?

If you don't have an answer, kindly own up and be quiet instead of trying to be smart.

Still waiting for the highlighted, since you are good at spotting falsehood, when ironically you peddle them better than anyone.

juist like you said stuff was being done on Obamacare repeal, Tax Reform, Immigration etc.
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Morenikeji090(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
paradigmshift:

sit down and humble..take this L
humble wit who with silly old dick like you grow up you are damn clingy
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by paradigmshift(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Morenikeji090:
humble wit who with silly old dick like you grow up you are damn clingy

never too late to wise up old man. don't give up on yourself. receive sense
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Morenikeji090(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
paradigmshift:

never too late to wise up old man. don't give up on yourself. receive sense
lol me old am not old like you silly dick you gotta grow up that's the way forward in life for you. Dullard ass. Bugger off my page clingy ass
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Theakthedream: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
Megatrix:

What it has got to do is that those democrats you are supporting are the ones championing all the homosexuality and abortions campaign in the US and guess who is against it? TRUMP!! The blacks in US are so dumb. They are just been used by the dems to fight a proxy war. You think the dems care about blacks? The question is what did they do for the blacks in all the years they had power? Can the blacks in the US tell me what the dems do for them that the Republicans don't do even more
Stop. commenting like a fool.. Can you quote where I supported the Democrats or any party in America? You are free to quote me or just shatap...
I am neutral as far as American politics is concerned.. Use your head biko..
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by paradigmshift(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol me old am not old like you silly dick you gotta grow up that's the way forward in life for you. Dullard ass. Bugger off my page clingy ass
how old are you ?
be sincere to your conscience oga clingy ass
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Morenikeji090(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
paradigmshift:

how old are you ?
be sincere to your conscience oga clingy ass
trynna go ask your ass he goat fucking asshole
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by paradigmshift(m): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Morenikeji090:
trynna go ask your ass he goat fucking asshole

hahahahaha u wan deny your age again chai.

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Megatrix: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Theakthedream:

Stop. commenting like a fool.. Can you quote where I supported the Democrats or any party in America? You are free to quote me or just shatap...
I am neutral as far as American politics is concerned.. Use your head biko..

You are the one who is a big fool.
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by mpowa(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
Iamzik:

You must be a master of exageration...the whole America indeed! Aren't you tired of your phony polls and statistics?

Same polls that said Hilary will win both electoral and general vote by a landslide? Keep fooling yourself. Core Trump voters are not on facebook or twitter. They show up silently and exercise their love for America.
All haters of America (like you expressed your hate up there) will be disappointed.

For your information, your protest has just begun. Trump will rule till 2024 and then handover to Mike pence who will rule for another 8 years..

Libs and Dems are suffering from Trump derangement syndrome and their only agenda is...... Resist Trump.
Hahahahaha
There's only one thing I want to bring out of your comment.'Trump Till 2024', America will do everything within their power to make sure it doesn't happen, including the GOP, their brand as a party is going down everyday, this guy is a disaster, America is in turmoil, and it's not up to a year yet, War is even imminent with North Korea. Everyone who was passive in the last election will come out this time, thunder must not strike twice, If America make the mistake again, there will be no America in the next 8yrs, I'm 120% sure it won't happen
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by Megatrix: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
hoopLA:

Lol.

You said kneeling wasn't illegal. And I'm asking you how it is illegal.

Abi no be you talk this one?

Or has your reading and intuition taken a leave, just like Trump's? Were you diagnosed with Apollo as a foetus?

If you don't have an answer, kindly own up and be quiet instead of trying to be smart.

Still waiting for the highlighted, since you are good at spotting falsehood, when ironically you peddle them better than anyone.

juist like you said stuff was being done on Obamacare repeal, Tax Reform, Immigration etc.

It is unpatriotic to disrespect your national anthem and flag. Any one wit half wit knows that but that doesn't make it illegal.Trump spoke of the act being unpatriotic and not the illegality of it like you claimed. And it is obvious you don't follow the news otherwise you would know that two obamacare repeal and replace bills have been brought up at the capitol. One by Ryan passed the house and failed in the senate, the second graham-cassidy bill was just introduced in the senate but they failed to get the requisite votes to pass it and they already working on a third proposal to repeal O'care so how can you say nothing is being done? Trump has banned immigration from about 7 countries and just added another three countries to the travel ban recently. He also ended the DACA "dreamer" act and a new bill has just been presented to the public to replace it.Trump has also implemented stronger measures against illegal immigrants and the results are already showing. Illegal immigration is down by 46% and arrests of illegal immigrants is up by 28% How can you say nothing is being done? As for tax reforms, it's in the works. A lot of works are going on in both chambers at the Capitol and a tax reform bill will soon be proposed. It has been in the news for long. How on earth can you say nothing is being done? I don't know which planet you have been living in but you can click the links below and get informed on all the facts and figures I just gave you

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/26/tax-reform-gop-retreat-mike-pence-243149

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/8/donald-trumps-illegal-immigration-numbers-show-maj/

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/trump-dreamers-daca-immigration-announcement-n798686

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/25/obamacare-repeal-republicans-budget-243125

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/25/senate-obamacare-debate-cassidy-sanders-243136

http://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/trump-travel-ban-country-list-map/?hi
Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by mikolo80: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
mpowa:

So because he won election through the backdoor now, their rights should be thrown out of the window? I don't Get it.
which backdoor? Don't be a cry baby. He beat democrats plus republicans plus media using just twitter. Just cos you don't like him doesn't mean you should tell lies

1 Like

Re: American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump by mpowa(m): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
mikolo80:
which backdoor? Don't be a cry baby. He beat democrats plus republicans plus media using just twitter. Just cos you don't like him doesn't mean you should tell lies
Who's a Cry baby? What's my business? I'm a Nigerian, just saying things the way I see them...Winning doesn't mean anything if u don't even know how to do the job, all some of you keep saying is he won, he won, as if that's all that matter, Now the guy can't get down to work, still in election mode, still running campaign all over the place, he like the campaign, he doesn't like the Job, he should get down work, he's writing his legacies already and they aren't pretty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards / Burial Pictures Of David Nwachukwu - Kelechi Iheanacho's PA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.