Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Universal Usb Modem , How Good Is It ? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Universal Usb Modem , How Good Is It ? (1978 Views)

Setting Up Pc To Pc Lan And Sharing A Usb Modem Internet Services In The Network / I Need Mtn Usb Modem Cheat / Usb modem Vs Data Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universal Usb Modem , How Good Is It ? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2010
can someone plz tell me more about unversal usb modem . i was told that it can work with any network moreover its {02} usb modem . plz advive me on it and also tell me where i can get it here in nigeria
Re: Universal Usb Modem , How Good Is It ? by techJ: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2010
Universal modems are very good, efficient and fast. I have seen about three (3) people use it and it's all very good. But the challenge is, I don't know where it can be bought. The most outstanding thing about them the ability to use different network with them, in case of network coverage.
Re: Universal Usb Modem , How Good Is It ? by sheriffman(m): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2010
I was in kd for the trade fair and saw one with micromanna (they are online) 18k they called it
Re: Universal Usb Modem , How Good Is It ? by Suntemi(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2010
It available everywhere infact I sell myself. The price is just 10,000 naira. My Office is at Ikeja. I've even sold some to some Nairalanders.
Re: Universal Usb Modem , How Good Is It ? by kingbru(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2010
To avoid all these so called universal modem that are usually of low quality, just buy any of the network's 3Gmodem, mtn,glo and zain and unlock it.
Re: Universal Usb Modem , How Good Is It ? by tolusco: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2010
You can just get a multilinks modem. You could get a used one for about 6k. You can then unlock it or use it that way. If you are worried about the monthly subscription, visit http://www.multilinks4free..com for info on how to use it for f.ree without paying monthly bills. That's what I'm currently using and its SUPER FAST!

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Reserve Down For Money Laundering / Types Of Laptops Available In The Market / Help! Laptop Battery Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.