Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses (46451 Views)

Borders In The North Still Operating- Gani Adams / Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency / Meet Nigeria’s Poorest Ex-governor - He Has 3 Mud Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by wristbangle: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
In a desperate bid for this man to win presidential election, he is biting more than he can chew by making derogatory statement against his kins men thinking the SE region would give him the necessary votes to win. I don't know about other regions but he is a NO in SW region and should not even bother wasting his resources to campaign here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by lelvin(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Well, it's left to him to play his cards right this time around.

Omoluabi16:
Atiku2019 what do u have to say?
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by rhektor(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Cajoling the Igbos against 2019
Heheheheehe uncle try another gimmick
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by vineyardfarms: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
expialidocious:
Struck down but not destroyed. Show me a Nation which recovered as quickly as the Igbos after 3 years of attempted genocide... Igbos had to start afresh, forfeiting properties acquired all over the country while the ones back at home were destroyed... But today, it has been restored in thousand folds.
So tell me, why wouldn't they be jealous??

Those comparing Igbos and Rwanda, This is my answer:
The war was fought on SE/SS soil, Your region was virtually unaffected. You should be miles ahead of us in terms of economic growth, yi should be like China.... Mtcheew

THE DAY NORTHERN YOUTHS WILL REDISCOVERED THEMSELVES AS NOTHING BUT TOOLS AND IMPLEMENTS USED BY THEIR RULERS- HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE. THE NORTHERN ELITES WILL RELOCATE, THERE WILL BE GREAT SLAUGHTER. MAY GOD HELP THEM.
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by OyinloyeBA: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Teewhy2:
All these statements are just political statements, if elected into office he might do more in sidelining other region. The best thing we need now is regional government that is true federalism anything apart from that is just statement to get public sympathy and vote.
Show us Buhari's economic statements
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by FTbomb(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
atiku is pressing mumu buttons.

trust a mallam at your own peril.
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by GavelSlam: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
The end of Atiku's political career.

The North would definitely have something to say about this.
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by rhektor(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
dignity33:
Even if Atiku is not the best option but is far better than Buhari.

The same way people like you said in 2015 "Buhari might not be good but he's better than Jonathan" I guess una eyes don clear now
grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Atiku is one of IPOB terrorists.

Arewa and northern elders forum are cluelessly lazy.

Let every regions control their resources

Atiku must restructure Nigeria.

All those south east governors opposing IPOB agitations will pay for it.

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
eagleeye2:
2019 Election slogan. Igbos this. Igbos that

I tire o. Politicians don hijack igbo matter for their selfish gains. I pity for nigeria.
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by okine4real: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
TundeHashim:
What nonsense are u saying? what the fvck is special with igbo people? why do u guys have overbloated ego for crying out loud when you've got nothing? Germany fought a world war (a motherfucking world war) and it rose to greatness! in fact, it's economic miracle shocked the world (u could check up German economic miracle on Wikipedia). What about Japan? Japan's economic miracle stunned the universe after WW2. With two bombs on its territory and a delapidated infrastructure, Japan rose to become the second largest economic power house! Have u ever heard of the miracle of the Han River? South Korea, after a brutal Korean war became an economic power house as well! So don't tell me that carp that we should show u a nation that rose to greatness after a war...(and besides, all these wars were fought on these countries soils). Now back to Biafra, where the hell is Biafra in the economic scheme of things in Nigeria? Biafra Economy, even prior to the war wasn't as great as the Southwest Economy and still isn't! In case you don't know, the Yoruba fought a destructive civil war amongst themselves prior to colonization and they still rose to become an economic power house in Nigeria. Biafra was, is and I and shall never be economically viable. You guys should be thankful to us coz we're saving u from yourselves! I've got so much to say but u could cut me the stress by reading more..Thank you

The mistake you are making is, you are compairing a tribe to a country. German is a country, japan is a country, soutg korea is also a country. You said they all fough war, yes they fough war, but after they war they put there ass together and rebuild there econnomy, meaning they where in control of there resources. But in the case of Biafra, we had nothing, we all had to go out of our region to hustle.am not here to brag sir, but the truth be told, after the civil war, the East was almost completely destroyed. But as at today nearly every young man that has a eastern blood in his/her vain has a building back in the village. Most of us fit know dey go school ohh, but with our hands, God dey bless. It doesnot hurt to appreciate people that are good. Learn to appreciate so that when God bless you, people sef go happy with you. Am not saying the east is better than the west or any other tribe, all am saying is give the Easterners three gbosa because dem try. One Love

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Markfemi: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Buharimustgo:
If only igbos will hold on to power in Nigeria for eight years hmmmmm,your guess is as good as mine

i think they did under gej and see the mess

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by millik(f): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
anonymuz:
Atiku just want to be relevant in politics just because of 2019. Believe me some gullible people will still vote for him because of N1000. I pray sense fall on them

I will vote atiku come 2019.

u DT voted PMB.. what's gwan?
sense fall on u!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by ruggedized1: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Show us these..

1. In what way has Bubu done anything to develop himself mentally or otherwise since 1983? Has he gone back to school like Obj, Gowon even IBB? Has he written any book? Has he delivered any paper anywhere?

2. In what way has Bubu created wealth? Has he founded any ''Foundation'' to assist people either through scholarship? Has he opened any establishment to employ Nigerians in any form?

Atiku has done more to help the society through job creation(Intels), through his private university(ABTU), through his ''Foundation" etc

Bubu is a total disaster and has never added any meaningful thing to Nigeria except ''baboon and monkey shall be soaked in blood'' and ''Sharia domination of entire Nigeria''. This is a complete terror and horror to Nigeria. I spit on this administration.

BluntBoy:

First, you blindly accuse a man of being a bigot without any proof and yet exonerate another without any proof. I have not witnessed Atiku's oratory skills except for snippets so I wonder how you can conclude that the man is articulate. You also claim Buhari never developed himself after leaving the military without any proof. It is not surprising because developing one's mind to an average Nigerian means having a certificate to show for it. And then the idea that Atiku is a job creator bla bla bla is not strong enough evidence of the man's competence. Trump managed businesses too and managed it well but we can see how well he is managing the affairs of the United States. Obama was never a businessman. There was no record of Obama creating jobs or wealth. Yet, Obama didn't do badly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by chubinwa(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
and what has dis got to do wit our referendum?
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Kayceenaz(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chinachriss:
No tribe in Africa can truly pass through what the Igbo passed through and still came out tops. Blessed people they are. Igbo mmamma nuo!
O ga-arila gi nma!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Guyman02: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
hilroy:

Have you heard of the tribe called Tutsi undecided

Yeye dey smell

The Tutsis won the war and Paul Kagame a Tutsi became the president and accommodated the losing Hutus, he never seized any Hutu property nor give them $20 no matter the amount they had in the bank.
You cant compare that to the case of Nigeria where Igbos lost the war, did not get the presidency like the Tutsis and had properties and money in banks confiscated.
There was no indigenization policy at a time when the Hutus were too poor to participate having lost everything.
Your comparison is plain silly!

6 Likes

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Benjor: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Those that have ear should hear and seek understanding of what nature and spirit is saying!
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Guyman02: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
TundeHashim:
What nonsense are u saying? what the fvck is special with igbo people? why do u guys have overbloated ego for crying out loud when you've got nothing? You guys should be thankful to us coz we're saving u from yourselves! I've got so much to say but u could cut me the stress by reading more..Thank you

Chaii!! This thing wey Atiku talk PAIN AM well well grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by redsun(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Bede2u:
lol this one no know o. Google and youtube are free babaa. Turkey is currently on course to becoming a world power. Dont rush to reply me. Research it first

World power my asss, w hen she going the way of taliban,blinded by the crude cult,called religion.

All the decades of enlightenment through secularism is going down the drain at the moment in Turkey
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by EKOSuperior(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Bari22:
Atiku

Atiku

Atiku

How many times did I call you

You will never become the president of Nigeria Insha Allah

Why will north developed while we have people like you

It is a big shame you can't construct 45km road in your home town even when you are vice president for 8 years

You can only deceive ipob terrorist that want hear the kind of story you are giving us

To speak better English no gree you, nawa for ginwa ooo.
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by hilroy: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Guyman02:

The Tutsis won the war and Paul Kagame a Tutsi became the president and accommodated the losing Hutus, he never seized any Hutu property nor give them $20 no matter the amount they had in the bank.
You cant compare that to the case of Nigeria where Igbos lost the war, did not get the presidency like the Tutsis and had properties and money in banks confiscated.
There was no indigenization policy at a time when the Hutus were too poor to participate having lost everything.
Your comparison is plain silly!

You know absolute nothing about Rwandan Genocide. Just keep your mouth shut anytime discussion about that historical event comes up. You saying rubbush makes you look really really dumb
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Otugo007(m): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
anonymuz:
Atiku just want to be relevant in politics just because of 2019. Believe me some gullible people will still vote for him because of N1000. I pray sense fall on them

Oga, people have different reasons why they choose to vote whosoever they want. Same way u voted PMB that is under performing.
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Chukazu: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
good to know you had free education and free food but today you have built an exclusive university that only the rich can afford...totally out of reach of the poor.

hypocrisy of the highest orderundecided undecided
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by Kutzy01: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
We or i in particular can never believe u. Known 4 cross-carpetting nd frofound double speak every nigerian who trust u does dat at his own peril
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by TundeHashim(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
okine4real:

The mistake you are making is, you are compairing a tribe to a country. German is a country, japan is a country, soutg korea is also a country. You said they all fough war, yes they fough war, but after they war they put there ass together and rebuild there econnomy, meaning they where in control of there resources. But in the case of Biafra, we had nothing, we all had to go out of our region to hustle.am not here to brag sir, but the truth be told, after the civil war, the East was almost completely destroyed. But as at today nearly every young man that has a eastern blood in his/her vain has a building back in the village. Most of us fit know dey go school ohh, but with our hands, God dey bless. It doesnot hurt to appreciate people that are good. Learn to appreciate so that when God bless you, people sef go happy with you. Am not saying the east is better than the west or any other tribe, all am saying is give the Easterners three gbosa because dem try. One Love
Thank u so much. I love ur argument and I appreciate the perspective you're reasoning from. What prompted me to write that was is challenge to show him any "country" that was rebuilt after a disastrous war. While I agree with many of points, and frankly speaking, many igbo people have done well, at least, economically after the war. But all u want me is to give the igbos three gbosa coz they tried. Hmmmm...I'll give all successful igbos three billion gbosa for achieving success. The truth is they tried!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by ExInferis(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Noccerino:

And its working, cos I'm so gonna vote for him

And that's the reason we call you people flat-heads.
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by BluntBoy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
ruggedized1:
Show us these..

1. In what way has Bubu done anything to develop himself mentally or otherwise since 1983? Has he gone back to school like Obj? Has he written any book? Has he delivered any paper anywhere?

2. In what way has Bubu created wealth? Has he founded any ''Foundation'' to assist people either through scholarship? Has be opened any establishment to employ Nigerians in any form?

Atiku has done more to help the society through job creation(Intels), through his private university(ABTU), through his ''Foundation" etc

Bubu is a total disaster and has never added any meaningful thing to Nigeria except ''baboon and monkey shall be soaked in blood''. This is a complete terror and horror to Nigeria. I spit on this administration.

Developing yourself mentally has very little to do with going back to school. You could read books or newspapers. Abraham Lincoln was self-educated. The writer, Bernard Shaw was self-educated. Many gurus that we hear about today never went to school. Like Bernard Shaw said, he never learnt anything in school.

Creating wealth is not a pointer to political competence. Obama did not create wealth or jobs before he became governor and then president. Trump who created wealth and jobs is struggling with administration.

Buhari has added a lot of value in a short time. You may not be seeing them because you people view values differently from what it really is. We are on a rebuilding process so you cannot expect miracles.
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by honourhim: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Who still lives in mud house in Igbo land? We ve gone past that level a long time ago but those who have not been to Igbo will describe it as a desert just because they are angry with igbos. Quite a sad one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by edupedia: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
fidalgo19:
Strategies to get Igbo to vote for him

...and stupid Igbos are no longer talking about marginalization....they are saying the SE is now a Mecca!...the ogbonge idiots!....
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by WrathOfHadez(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
As our votes were against Jonathan and not necessarily for Buhari, so in 2019 our votes will be against Buhari, not necessarily for Atiku.
Re: Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
this guy is far more intelligent than Cow Buhari in Aso Rock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protest Rocks Lagos Over Obasanjo's Alleged Plan To Install Interim Govt / Ahmed Mu’azu Is INEC Acting Chairman As Mahmood Yakubu Bows Out / Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.