Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) (4762 Views)

The Utter Idiocy Of The 'Jesus' Story / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko / Church: And The Idiocy Of The Nigerian People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by ScienceWatch: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

Dr F - you don't know him?

I'm sure you know Dr Sleep, the one and only defender of 4evergod

Oaroloye - you don't know that one too? Hian. Oaroloye and sciencewatch are two different sides of the same coin.

Analice10-7 - ya pal? Chaiiiii. That one that can insult for Africa.
Adepeter2027, allow me to make a brief observation concerning
4evergod for your convenience. 4evergod can never become a fruitless Atheist. He is too brilliant. Absolutely too brilliant.

Even science professors are marching toward where 4evergod already is. Many fat kudos to you 4evergod.
Prof. F. Collins the top scientist in the Human Genome project recently moved toward 4evergod and far away from the filth of low-level Atheism.
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by adepeter2027(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
johnydon22:

make i rush go read and learn who to ignore and who to engage here beg
Those six monikers are the grand timewasters of this section (tho Butterflyli-on na part-time)
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by adepeter2027(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Adepeter2027, allow me to make a brief observation concerning
4evergod for your convenience. 4evergod can never become a fruitless Atheist. He is too brilliant. Absolutely too brilliant.

Even science professors are marching toward where 4evergod already is. Many fat kudos to you 4evergod.
Prof. F. Collins the top scientist in the Human Genome project recently moved toward 4evergod and far away from the filth of low-level Atheism.
You're right

BTW, you no longer advocate for SCOAN again? You've shifted to Prof Collins.

That's good
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by johnydon22(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

Those six monikers are the grand timewasters of this section (tho Butterflyli-on na part-time)

noted

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by butterflylion: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

Arewa miss road so na me you dey call part time ba?

nuna hali da kanka!

You guys are the trolls and time wasters of the Religious section Abi you no know? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by ScienceWatch: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

You're right

BTW, you no longer advocate for SCOAN again? You've shifted to Prof Collins.

That's good
You appear to be right too ! Allow me, no offence meant but rather a humble correction.
Your habitual logic is no surprise to me Adepeter2027. Your response here reveals a disconcerting and irritating Atheistic habit that
is the cause of Nairaland suffering under the weight of 90% useless info.
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by adepeter2027(m): 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

Arewa miss road so na me you dey call part time ba

Gaskiya ne mana
nuna hali da kanka!

Haba mala-m, baa abun fada na mana wink

You guys are the trolls and time wasters of the Religious section Abi you no know? cheesy
Na una be grande sha cool
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by adepeter2027(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You appear to be right too ! Allow me, no offence meant but rather a humble correction.
Your habitual logic is no surprise to me Adepeter2027. Your response here reveals a disconcerting and irritating Atheistic habit that
is the cause of Nairaland suffering under the weight of 90% useless info.
Hian

No vex
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by ScienceWatch: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
johnydon22:

make i rush go read and learn who to ignore and who to engage here beg
Abeg ! Ignore Johnydon22.
Yes, ignore the ones that have nothing worthwhile to contribute to mankind.
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by johnydon22(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Abeg ! Ignore Johnydon22

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by butterflylion: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

Gaskiya ne mana

Haba mala-m, baa abun fada na mana wink

Na una be grande sha cool

I don tell you Wetin I wan tell you. Global troll na im Una be
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by adepeter2027(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

I don tell you Wetin I wan tell you. Global troll na im Una be
LoL

That Hausa pass you abi grin
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by butterflylion: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

LoL

That Hausa pass you abi grin

My Hausa no pure like that. Na the aboki dem wey dey come around my farm area dey teach me. Good Fulani guys.

I just know say butterfly dey there and something about telling....
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by adepeter2027(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

My Hausa no pure like that.

Lol
Not even close to been PURE sef
Na the aboki dem wey dey come around my farm area dey teach me.

But fulanis aren't hausas naw.

Infact, Dem no close at all.

Good Fulani guys.

Haaa
Fulani? Good?

Ayam sorry. Until small thing join una, then you go understand.

Ask PMB
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by ScienceWatch: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

Arewa miss road so na me you dey call part time ba?

nuna hali da kanka!

You guys are the trolls and time wasters of the Religious section Abi you no know? :
D
butterflylion, you make a very good observation about this group of unregistered low-level Atheists.
They are lonely and mentally disturbed with no good thing to do but disgrace society.

Now you will see them masturbating on every thing of God ans spraying their corrosive Atheistic sperm on to all holy doctrines before grouping together to brag about what they have achieved.

I know about them. The wise, brave Nairalander Hond wrote me a detailed email describing many things about Atheists that will shock the world.

1 Like

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by JackBizzle: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
johnydon22:

What da Bleep is he saying?

SCiencewatch is a raving lunatic
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by butterflylion: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
butterflylion, you make a very good observation about this group of unregistered low-level Atheists.
They are lonely and mentally disturbed with no good thing to do but disgrace society.

Now you will see them masturbating on every thing of God ans spraying their corrosive Atheistic sperm on to all holy doctrines before grouping together to brag about what they have achieved.

I know about them. The wise, brave Nairalander Hond wrote me a detailed email describing many things about Atheists that will shock the world.

Bro Abeg I am begging you, can you send me the extract of the email?

I know they derive joy only from anything that touches on God. They die the moment God is not in the equation.
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by butterflylion: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Bro Abeg I am begging you, can you send me the extract of the email? Who is Hond on Nairaland?

I know they derive joy only from anything that touches on God. They die the moment God is not in the equation.

1 Like

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by ScienceWatch: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

Bro Abeg I am begging you, can you send me the extract of the email? Who is Hond on Nairaland?

I am battling to open my email now, Meanwhile Check hond on these links

https://www.nairaland.com/3617688/what-atheist-never-tell/1#53536288

https://www.nairaland.com/3611396/no-sex-outside-marriage/5#53532084

https://www.nairaland.com/3614865/im-losing-faith-existence-god/2#53531914
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by ScienceWatch: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

here is a memorable mention I found from Hond. I think he was a true Atheist. A giant among atheists. A true leader in spite of his harsh upbringing and dark experiences.

Hond's mention,

"I admire your simplicity. Simple direct language is the territory of the wise says my "Brave Atheist" Dad.

If a car accident is filmed on youtube it is evidence and can be used in court?
"Coward Atheist" reject youtube evidence of healing. I used to do the same but after I lost a lot of money on a bet that a disabled chap wont be healed that went to TB josua was actually healed I now know how to examine video testimonies.

"Coward Atheist" don't want proof at all. They have decided there is no God and no evidence will change their mind.
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by hopefulLandlord: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
OP accused sciensewatch of being ineffably stupid, he then crashed into the thread to prove OP right with each post he makes
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by hopefulLandlord: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
The guy also created the monicker called "Hond" with which he claims to be atheist, calls Nairaland atheists "Coward atheists" and tells tales that his father, who is also an atheist, is sleeping with his wife
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by adepeter2027(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
The guy also created the monicker called "Hond" with which he claims to be atheist, calls Nairaland atheists "Coward atheists" and tells tales about his father, who is also an atheist, sleeping with his wife
You don't mean it shocked
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by hopefulLandlord: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by adepeter2027(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by hopefulLandlord: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

Hian

This one strong

this post still cracks me up

Hond:
Lol ! you funny guy. The girl you mention. It is the inevitable consequence of a relationship with the lower Class of "Coward Atheist" that spew hatred toward others holy doctrines. Damn bro, that is not on ! My dad built a Firewall around me to protect me from what you nicely call the "caliber" of the "Coward Atheists."

I used to think my Atheist dad was just being mean to many of our own Atheists friends. family and even his business associates. When they dare say insulting things about others holy doctrines, my dad would beat them, bloody noses and throw them off his property. He say he was protecting his children from the scum of the earth. Thanks dad ! Love you ! Even though you screwed my wife. She say she enjoyed it. It was Atheistically consensual for the benefit of pretentious Atheists.
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by Samsimple(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
johnydon22:

Who is Dr F again?

Haaaaaay God!!! this one weak me

A good friend

dude dey create alternate accounts and use them to like his own posts, psychosis this one

Don't know this one though
u and dis butterflylion mata is getting out of hand oohh
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by Samsimple(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

Dr F - you don't know him?

I'm sure you know Dr Sleep, the one and only defender of 4evergod

Oaroloye - you don't know that one too? Hian. Oaroloye and sciencewatch are two different sides of the same coin.

Analice10-7 - ya pal? Chaiiiii. That one that can insult for Africa.
if analice catch u eehh...
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by ScienceWatch: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

These low-level Atheists even accuse me of having or using Hond's moniker. What more could they say if they were being chastized by their very own.

Hond's email extract after he was invited to speak at n Atheist Meeting ;

butterflylion, I will post more on one of Honds emails later. My phone is slow.

Dear Mr. Phil Ferguson,
Here is the minutes of the inaugural meeting of the Nigerian Atheists Organization.
NIGERIAN ATHEISTS –NGA
MINUTES: INAUGURAL MEETING OF STEERING COMMITTEE
Venue: Haribina hotel, Arab-Utako, Abuja.
Present: Mr. Adepoju Adeleke (Abuja), Mr. Andrew Nandip (Plateau state), Mr. Ogunyemi Adekunle (Abuja), Mr. Sambo Gamba (Bauchi state), Professor Tunde Arogundade (Plateau state) and MS. Yemisi Ilesanmi(UK).
Absent: Dr. Ogunlana Adeleke (Kogi state), Mr. Aruson Alaba(Lagos), Mrs Adekunle Ann( plateau state).
Meeting was called to order by Dr. Tunde Arogundade at 11:30 a.m.
Agenda:

Item 1 (Introduction):

Hond say he was disgusted from the start. Atheists introduced themselves and shared petty personal experiences on when and how they came out to identify with atheism.

Here Hond mentions that the Atheist Prof Tunde Arogundade of Plateau State preached about the religious crises in Nigeria
I was born into a large prominent Atheist family, but I was angry to hear an educated man from Plateau State focus on destroying religion. He ignored the fact that it is corrupt politics and “Coward Atheism” that is destroying Nigeria. It is clear for all to see the incredible social benefits religion offers to a country.

Hond asks, "What is Atheisms contribution to society ? Only death and destruction ! This not at all strange coming from an enlightened Atheist.
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by Samsimple(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Johnydon22 what are trying to prove by opening this thread
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by ScienceWatch: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

I got to thinking if I should mail you the shocking info Hond sent me. Hond is now in USA working with other top Atheists to curb this dangerous trend set by
these low-level Atheists. Hond calls them "COWARDLY ATHEISTS"
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by ScienceWatch: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

You don't mean it shocked
DONT TAKE THIS ONE SERIOUS. I mean Hopelesslandlord.
He will soon turn on you and accuse you falsely to save his homeless ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get Your Christian And Muslim Novels At An Affordable Prices!!! / Sin And Sickness / Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.