Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Stranded Man Praises Nigerian Policemen After They Gave Him ‘free’ Fuel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stranded Man Praises Nigerian Policemen After They Gave Him ‘free’ Fuel (364 Views)

Baba Suwe Visits Iyaadura Esther Who Gave Him N10 Million For Treatment (Photos) / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys / Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stranded Man Praises Nigerian Policemen After They Gave Him ‘free’ Fuel by dannyphantom: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
A Nigerian man took to his social media page to praise men of the Nigerian Police Force after they rendered an unexpected help to him.

The Instagram user identified as @abu_muminah who was moved by the Nigerian Police officers touch of kindness, wrote;

Read his story in full below;

“Only if this could be practiced among @nigerianpoliceforce… just some minutes ago, my vehicle ran out of fuel on third mainland bridge, and before I know it, three men from operatives of @rrslagos767, stationed at Oworo bus-stop, appeared with jerrycan containing 10 litres of fuel, and filled the vehicle’s tank with it.

“To my surprise, just as I was about to count out money for the officers, pay for the litres and add up something, because in #naija nothing goes for free, they told me to keep the money and that, the assistance they rendered was part of reason, why they were station at the strategic spot in case of any unprecedented situation such as mine.

“They refused to accept the money, and asked me to take my leave, they beed me farewell and that I should also enjoy my ride. No need to write epistle now, that is a Story for another day if God willing. The gesture from the police indicated that officers of law enforcement agents are human, and that what they need are motivations and encouragements, good welfare and public support at all times.

“Today I get to agree that truly, police are our (members of the public) friends, and that they are meant to protect lives and property.”

https://gistshop.com/stranded-man-celebrates-nigerian-policemen/

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Stranded Man Praises Nigerian Policemen After They Gave Him ‘free’ Fuel by ayourbamie: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shekau, is that u
Re: Stranded Man Praises Nigerian Policemen After They Gave Him ‘free’ Fuel by mealdred: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
iffa hear say dem no collect!!
Re: Stranded Man Praises Nigerian Policemen After They Gave Him ‘free’ Fuel by classicfrank4u(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
I read this post and I quickly asked GOD for forgiveness?
NIGERIAN police help you with full tank of fuel??
i sense two things here; it is either the poster is a police man trying to restore naija police image or "end time is finally at hand " grin
Re: Stranded Man Praises Nigerian Policemen After They Gave Him ‘free’ Fuel by Oche211(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Stranded Man Praises Nigerian Policemen After They Gave Him ‘free’ Fuel by dannyphantom: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
classicfrank4u:
I read this post and I quickly asked GOD for forgiveness?
NIGERIAN police help you with full tank of fuel??
i sense two things here; it is either the poster is a police man trying to restore naija police image or "end time is finally at hand " grin
Haba Some persons still have some good in them

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Is Nigeria's Highest Paid Artist Says Alex Ozone / “because Your Husband Slept With Your Friend Doesn’t Mean He Is Bad” – Actress L / [VIDEO] Peter, Paul Of Psquare And Brother, Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer’s Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.