Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Wizkid Dated My Step Sister So I Can Never Date Him- Efya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Dated My Step Sister So I Can Never Date Him- Efya (1497 Views)

I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo / Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Dated My Step Sister So I Can Never Date Him- Efya by applehead100(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ghanaian singer, Efya -- real name -- Jane Awindor has stated that she can never date Nigerian Afro-pop star Wizkid as he was her step sister's ex.

In an interview with Deloris Frimpong Manso on the Delay Show, the 30-year-old songstress quashed rumours linking her to the Nigerian crooner.

When asked by the interviewer where there is an affair between her and Wizkid, Efya stated categorically that she has never, and will never date Wizkid because he once dated her step sister.

"He has been in a relationship with my younger sister before so there’s no way we could date," she said.

"He is my younger brother, I respect him and he does same. We make amazing music together, we have such a great vibe, I like that very much. We are family already .our relationship is not about sex. There’s no way we could get sexual".

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts About The CEO Of Tstv- Bright Echefu. / Abuja Lady Goes Completely Nude, Showing Off The N100k She Made In A Night-video / A Bad Gigantic Fish Found In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.