Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To (27157 Views)

Who Can Relate. "Photo" / 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by generalbush(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
lol
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by gistking22(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pls how can I get on d front page of nairaland
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by IamLEGEND1: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2017

Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by oluwatymylehyn(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Omg, this op won't kill me. I can relate to everything there. Kudos to you
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Mac2016(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
so creative in thought and linkages
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Wizkhalifa2(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Didn't even smile. Boring. undecided
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by kagari: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Intellad(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
boarding school changed me. got rape every now and then... suck dick to please my roommate...
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Thelma1552: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
talk2saintify:
2. Everyone remembers this opening move to every fight. Smell it, what does it smell like?

Usually, the person that did this eventually lost the fight.

Gbo orun eeh, o run trouble

1 Like

Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Sirme411(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
talk2saintify:
7. When the teacher has said he will flog anyone that gets below 30 in the test. Then you get 30 on the dot!

i swear diz brought baq memories
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by muibi1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
delectablegyal:

o n run troublecheesy.
oloun.
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by muibi1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Intellad:
boarding school changed me. got rape every now and then... suck dick to please my roommate...
Guy....you are kidding right?
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by jericco1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
hakeem4:
When your parents are always asking if the person taking first position in class has two heads but this is the person
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Intellad(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
muibi1:
Guy....you are kidding right?
no bro.. it happened real, how can I joke with something that happened to me... I was fortunate to be blessed with a big ass and a full sexy lips, that's y. ... . boarding schools are doing more harm than good...
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Finstar:
I can't relate at all..
how will you relate to all that when you didn't go to school..

2 Likes

Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
besticality:
I have been watching each post hoping to be the first to comment. Still, you guys beat me to it. How do you comment so fast ?
pm me to get the cheat
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Stevengerd(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Intellad:
Lol, na u cross be dat oo
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Intellad(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol, na u cross be dat oo
no be small cross... though I enjoyed it at last.... god help me
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Oyindidi(f): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
talk2saintify:
2. Everyone remembers this opening move to every fight. Smell it, what does it smell like?

I can relate to thisgrin
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Truckpusher(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
In boarding school when they finally force you to wear your unwashed dirty school uniform and parade you in the morning devotion as the dirtiest boy and all your groupies be like this grin

Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Bjgirl1: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lie Muhammad
Wizkhalifa2:
Didn't even smile. Boring. undecided
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Stevengerd(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Intellad:
no be small cross... though I enjoyed it at last.... god help me
Enjoyed sucking dicks, haba!
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Intellad(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
Stevengerd:
Enjoyed sucking dicks, haba!
yes bro... especially the big black ones... it worth it. . wish I could go back to normal, but I cant.....
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bjgirl1:
Lie Muhammad
atleast u did a better job than the op, I smiled at ur mention. Thanks
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Stevengerd(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Intellad:
yes bro... especially the big black ones... it worth it. . wish I could go back to normal, but I cant.....
Omo your mata weak me
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Iseoluwani: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
When your weac comes out and someone in your street once told you you can't pass

U go be like grin

Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Trouble grin grin

talk2saintify:

Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Finstar: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
Danty37:

how will you relate to all that when you didn't go to school..

Unfortunately, I didn't school in Nigeria.
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by encryptjay(m): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Stevengerd:
Omo your mata weak me
Check his previous posts, he's been yammering incessantly about male organs in them
Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by cbkingbeatz(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
When cultists in your school asks u for the answer to number 4, but u refuse.. After Exam at front gate.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To by dammygoody(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
oyatmicah:
when you have been secretly crushing on a girl nd on your graduation day, she finally approached u telling you she has always crushed on u too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions / What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Nigeria's Largest Student Arcade In LASU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.