Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? (1020 Views)

The Water Spirit Kingdom / Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? / Mummy Water Spirit On Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by pollyfox: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2010
read below
Re: Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by pollyfox: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2010
Actually it was MARINE SPIRIT the pastor said.

thanks!
Re: Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by Dolemite(f): 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2010
Figment of your imagination. . .
Re: Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by pollyfox: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2010
okay well i guess that is one way to look at it.

im not so convinced its that simplistic
Re: Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by banom(m): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2010
@ Poster,

So you be mammy water ? hahaha that is wonderful.
Re: Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by pollyfox: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2010
@ banom

why would u say that? and if thats the case which im sure its not, whats so funny?
Re: Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by PastorAIO: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2010
If you are a mammy water then you can make you boyfriend very rich if he is faithful to you. cheesy
Re: Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by Dolemite(f): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2010
Pastor AIO:

If you are a mammy water then you can make you boyfriend very rich if he is faithful to you. cheesy
LOL. . .
pollyfox:

im not so convinced its that simplistic

When you hear hoof sounds think Horses not Zebras. . .
Re: Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by pollyfox: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2010
@ all

as always some nairalanders are pretty jobless with nothing but dry jokes to contribute.

if anyone has anything concrete to add feel free. im asking what people know or have heard of marine spirits. thanks.
Re: Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by banom(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2010
Pastor AIO:

If you are a mammy water then you can make you boyfriend very rich if he is faithful to you.  cheesy

Pator Aio  Pator Aio   Pator Aio Pator Aio how many times did i call you ?, why are you always turning every new discovery into business ? are you an Igbo man ?  i remember how you and jesoul planed to sell some gospel CDs the other time , Nawa ooo.
Re: Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by banom(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2010
pollyfox:

@ all

as always some nairalanders are pretty jobless with nothing but dry jokes to contribute.

if anyone has anything concrete to add feel free. im asking what people know or have heard of marine spirits. thanks.

For christ sake, what on earth do you want us to discuss with you about mammy water ? are we that jobless ?
Re: Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by pollyfox: 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2010
@ banom

im asking something specific to someone out there that knows something. if you know nothing, clear the way. is it by force to comment?
Re: Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by Kx: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2010
water spirit is mammy water in pidgin,abiku in yoruba,ogbanje in ibo.
a deliverance session will do if u believe what the pasto said,
but can u be so sure u are possessed by mammy water?
most times they just assume that because u are 2 fine,u must be possessed!!!!
Re: Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by pollyfox: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2010
Kx:

a deliverance session will do.

thank u.
Re: Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by pollyfox: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2010
Kx:

a deliverance session will do if u believe what the pasto said,
but can u be so sure u are possessed by mammy water?
most times they just assume that because u are 2 fine,u must be possessed!!!!

im pretty  grin but i dont think that is it.
i dream and my dreams are usually right. i can be quite instinctive, oyibo will call it psychic.
also, i dont feel possessed by anything but i will google all these terms u wrote and see what it really means.
Re: Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by Kx: 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2010
pollyfox:

My boyfriends pastor told him not to play with me, that im a gem, very special etc only thing is I have water spirit. Meanwhile, I've never met this pastor before. Just phone.

If your boyfriend's pastor had advised ur boyfy not to continue with the boyfy girlfy relationship
on the ground that it is not biblical and that it is a sin,I would agree with him,
but advising him to quit on the ground that u are water spirit or something,gives the impression
that if he had discerned that you were not water spirit after all,he should go ahead with the relationship.

That so called pastor may have met a scammable mugu in ur boyfy,tell him to keep off the pastor.
He may not be a true pastor.
Re: Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by pollyfox: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2010
Kx:

If your boyfriend's pastor had advised your boyfy not to continue with the boyfy girlfy relationship
on the ground that it is not biblical and that it is a sin,I would agree with him,
but advising him to quit on the ground that u are water spirit or something,gives the impression
that if he had discerned that you were not water spirit after all,he should go ahead with the relationship.

at all, he told my bf to take me seriously and not mess about.
he said specifically 'she is very special/good for you but she has marine spirit worrying her.

he gave us Psalms to read.
Re: Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by Fhemmmy: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2010
Yeah, marine spirit
Re: Abeg Which One Is Water Spirit? by InesQor(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2010
shocked grin Abegi which one be water spirit? grin Water is non-living, so how can it have a spirit?   

(1) (Reply)

Sin Will Play Its Game On U. / What Does God Want From Me !! / Why Kill In The Name Of Religion .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.