Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. (2695 Views)

Ikpeazu Reconstructing Osisioma Road Aba (Photos) / Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by Akachukwuroland: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
ABA PORTHARCOURT FEDERAL ROAD, ABIA STATE GOVERNMENT TO THE RESCUE.

Setraco have started mobilization to PH road Aba and their caterpillars have arrived.

Meanwhile work on rehabilitation of Mosque street Aba is now completed.

The construction of enhanced drains and alignment to the school road big channel is ongoing.

Caterpillars belonging to Trackcare construction company are currently working along Ururuka Road Aba as the rains have abated.

Also, construction work by Setraco continues at Faulks (Ariaria) road with a view to completing it within this dry season window. Same with the Osisioma interchange (flyover) being done by the Chinese.

At Umuahia, Arab contractors are working along Aba road.

3 grade A construction companies are currently actively working along Abia roads with tested local contractors supporting.

Road users are likely to experience traffic disruptions at Aba and Umuahia in the coming days and weeks. Please consider those as birth pains while we pray for the child to be delivered safely and on time.

Re: Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by Ojiofor: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Who takes Ikpeazu serious?

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by BALLOSKI: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
And they are still marginalized.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
if ph road if fixed, ikepazu till 2023
Re: Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by clarocuzioo(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please operator are you really sure about this, I was there this afternoon, I saw them repairing the low beds that were carrying the heavy duty equipments because they broke down, I was rejoicing that alas the terribly dilapidated ph road will be re-constructed after years of abandon, but my happiness was cut short when somebody in the GT bank told me not to rejoice that they are just passing heading to Calabar, and from the look of things it's seems they are just passing and their vehicle broke down, OP I hope you are not peddling cheap lies, I hope this is true, before the week runs out I will confirm if they are actually mobilising to start work there or they were just passing, I will let this noble forum know of the development.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
TA Orji, Rotimi Amaechi should be held responsible for the problems on this stretch of Federal road.
Re: Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by freeze001(f): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
BALLOSKI:

That's d state government working on federal roads. Is the FG dead?
Re: Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by Ttipsy(f): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
freeze001:

don't mind him, over grown pig
Re: Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by Kamanuozuzu: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Will share pictures of the sorry state of Port-Harcourt Road tomorrow - reason why the state government had to wage in.
Re: Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by dnawah(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Akachukwuroland:
ABA PORTHARCOURT FEDERAL ROAD, ABIA STATE GOVERNMENT TO THE RESCUE.

Setraco have started mobilization to PH road Aba and their caterpillars have arrived.

Meanwhile work on rehabilitation of Mosque street Aba is now completed.

The construction of enhanced drains and alignment to the school road big channel is ongoing.

Caterpillars belonging to Trackcare construction company are currently working along Ururuka Road Aba as the rains have abated.

Also, construction work by Setraco continues at Faulks (Ariaria) road with a view to completing it within this dry season window. Same with the Osisioma interchange (flyover) being done by the Chinese.

At Umuahia, Arab contractors are working along Aba road.

3 grade A construction companies are currently actively working along Abia roads with tested local contractors supporting.

Road users are likely to experience traffic disruptions at Aba and Umuahia in the coming days and weeks. Please consider those as birth pains while we pray for the child to be delivered safely and on time.
our flag off man is working
Re: Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by centoke30(m): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
BALLOSKI:
very very senseless post. Whose project is that, Federal or State
Re: Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by BALLOSKI: 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
freeze001:

they do it and get paid FG. There's nothing like federal roads.
Re: Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by BALLOSKI: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
centoke30:
very very senseless post. Whose project is that, Federal or State
all of the above, Mr sensible.

Do we have federal citizen or state citizen? Is the road not going to benefit all of us?
Re: Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by Kingspin(m): 2:45am On Sep 26, 2017
I don't know why it is so difficult for our leaders to serve the interest of his people with love. Abia state governor should not bring shame to himself and the government he lead. He should quickly move and build roads for abians...it the most important things for them right now...
Re: Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by freeze001(f): 4:08am On Sep 26, 2017
BALLOSKI:
they do it and get paid FG. There's nothing like federal roads.

shocked I see Mohammed the Liar has tutored u real good. How many roads has ur state governor built or reconstructed with state funds and gotten paid for?
Re: Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by pahen1991: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Ojiofor:
Who takes Ikpeazu serious?
not people like me will take dis man serious. Same setraco dat dumped faulks rd and ran
Re: Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by centoke30(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2017
BALLOSKI:
all of the above, Mr sensible.

Do we have federal citizen or state citizen? Is the road not going to benefit all of us?
is the project coming from the Federal or did they even map out the money specifically for those projects?
Re: Photos: Portharcourt Road Aba, Abia State Government To The Rescue. by Ojiofor: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2017
pahen1991:
not people like me will take dis man serious. Same setraco dat dumped faulks rd and ran

I know that Okezie will be more useless than TA Orji and OUK combined.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Hate Me Because Of What I Did To Them During Biafra War And I Will Do It A / How Does Nnamdi Kanu Intend To Bring Biafra Without War / Chad Kills Boko Haram Shamefully By Firing Squad While Nigeria Celebrate Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.