Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? (3813 Views)

"Are We not Boycottinrthern Cows Any Longer" - Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Over 250 Co / Ladies Can You Wear this? / Ladies, Will You Wear This Outfit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by Lovetinz(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
msughdoo:

You mean white turned into brown due to lack of washing?
No. Creamy white.
Colour of Milk.
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by msughdoo: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lovetinz:

No. Creamy white.
Colour of Milk.

lol. Lacy cotton, but not nylon.
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
msughdoo:

Hmm. Me dey wear am oh!
as in ehn!! u dey wear am?. u must be a baby mama den. lol
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by CarolineOlawale(f): 7:04am On Sep 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

U r just a bitter soul
From your personal text to your profile pix to your signature..It's all about hatred
Are u a woman at all

Mgbeke feeling funky! Iranu!
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by BluntBoy(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Mgbeke feeling funky! Iranu!
Leave my Queen alone or you will have to answer to me angry
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

Leave my Queen alone or you will have to answer to me angry
Ass licker. How does her shiiiit tastes?
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by BluntBoy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Ass licker. How does her shiiiit tastes?

Well, that is the woman I hope to marry so I've got to protect her.
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by msughdoo: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
JPENG:

as in ehn!! u dey wear am?.
u must be a baby mama den.
lol

I am not a baby mama. I am a classy 22-year old decent girl!
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
msughdoo:

I am not a baby mama. I am a classy 22-year old decent girl!

kk.. if its cool by u.. fine
bt my gal dnt wear it.. she dsnt like it as well
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
My wife wears it all the time. Under her skirts and dresses, even on slim skirts and dresses. I love them on her, the silky, nylon and satin ones. She doesn't do cotton. She also wears them to bed. They're usually comfortable and soft to touch. She loves the lace and buys those that have lots of lace. I bet ladies should try them on. Just get the ones that fit your shape and size of dress, gowns or skirts

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by msughdoo: 12:06am On Nov 11, 2017
Zacking:
My wife wears it all the time. Under her skirts and dresses, even on slim skirts and dresses. I love them on her, the silky, nylon and satin ones. She doesn't do cotton. She also wears them to bed. They're usually comfortable and soft to touch. She loves the lace and buys those that have lots of lace. I bet ladies should try them on. Just get the ones that fit your shape and size of dress, gowns or skirts
#

Nice! What colours does she have?
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Black, white, green, blue, pink, cream (beige)... I think that's all

msughdoo:
#

Nice! What colours does she have?
Re: Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? by nedekid: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
No be shimee be that?
Who remember coastae? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning Beware!!!!! Www.betcolonyafrica.com Is Scamming Innocent Nigerians Oooo / Help Me! / Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.