Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost (32487 Views)

Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost / 2019: Court sacks all APC candidates In Cross-Rivers - DailyPost / Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osibanjo, All Progressives Congress (APC) National Chairman, John Odigie Oyegun and other big wigs of the party are expected to participate in the party’s mega rally in Abia State.

The State Publicity Secretary of the party, Comrade Benedict Godson told newsmen on Monday in Umuahia, the state capital after the inauguration of the party’s Contact, Mobilization/Rally Committee that the event would hold in the state capital in October.

Godson explain that planned mega rally was to present new members of the party including former Governor of the state, Dr. Orji Kalu, Chidi Onyeukwu Ajaegbu, immediate past President Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Dr. Sampson Uche Ogah, CEO Masters Energy and former Abia PDP governorship aspirant in 2015 election, Chief David Ogba Onuoha, MD of defunct Bourdex telecommunication and Abia North Senatorial candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, MD of defunct Hallmark Bank and brother to former senate president (Adolphus Wabara), Mark Wabara among other Abia political big weights who will be presented to the public at the event scheduled to hold at the state capital.

According to Godson, the rally was preparatory to the party’s efforts to woo more supporters ahead of the 2019 general election.

He restated that the party would not zone the governorship position in the state to any zone, stressing that the party through an open and credible primaries would present candidates who are willing to serve Abians and deliver dividend of democracy to all parts of the state.

“A governor is like a father with many children. He loves the children equally and shares his wealth to them without favouring anyone. APC will produce a governor and leaders that have the interest of their subjects at heart.

“We are not going to promote godfatherism, but to present candidates based on their acceptability by the people who will elect them through a credible primary,” he said.

Chairman of the committee and deputy chairman of the party, Chief Ogumka Adiele promised that they were going to do the work entrusted in their care with their best.

Other members of the committee including Hon Acho Obioma, former House of Rep member and chairman Akoka Federal College of Education Governing Board Council, Chief Oxford Wabara and others pledged their commitment in ensuring that they work cooperatively with the committee’s chairman to produce a positive result.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/25/buhari-osinbajo-others-set-storm-abia/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by RomeSankara: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
You and I both Know Buhari won't go as he has never hidden his hatred for Nigerians for diverse backgrounds other than his ..

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by madridguy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by VargasVee(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
What are they going there to do? I thought it is a terror zone? undecided

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by Afam4eva(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Buhari step foot in the south east? Since he became president, he has clearly avoided stepping foot in the SE and SS and i don't think he will do so till he leaves office. Except he proves me wrong.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by Chinachriss(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
APC is just wasting their time in Abia. After unleashing python dance on them you are coming to familiarise with them.

Ala piapukwa unu isi.

170 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by Ojiofor: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
Tales by moonlight.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by potent5(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ashi Ashi. It is a BIGGGG LIE. I remember the last time Buhari was in Aba in 2007, the ugly experience he had will never allow him to go to the entire South East again.

21 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by clarocuzioo(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Are they going to meet terrorists

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by atiku2019manager: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
lol. comedy. i can bet with my shit. buhari will not attend that rally. if he will attend at all, there no need for the vp to be there also. two of them can not attend same function.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by Grundig: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wait wait wait

Uche ogah is now an APC member. Choi. Naija politics shaaaaa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by Grundig: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Like someone pointed out. Buhari will not be coming. Not after the havoc the dance of pythons created

15 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by nwaanambra1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
buhari will rather prefer to visit mars than to ever step foot on southeast! cheesy

Bigoted Chadian claiming Nigeria! tongue

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
bia Nna let's settle dis thing hia & now... angry

Buhari will attend, click "Share"

him shadow nor gor near dia talkless of am, biko nyem d "Like" button dia grin

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by digoster(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
We all know buhari will not near the south east shocked

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by brainpulse: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
A good one, if the cursed children of hate and terrorist won't threaten the President as they did the two times Buhari was about coming to the East.

In other news after Mrs Kanu failed to resume nor resign.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
lol..mega rally in Abia , they miss road well and they really over miss am. We go use arrow chase them back

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by Epositive(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Joephat:
If buhari steps his foot in my south east

I will be d suicide bomber to bomb him n his useless Fulani soldiers
sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by princechiemekam(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
No
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by naijamakossa(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
For another dance or what, because I know buhari can't dance grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by Narldon: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2017

Let the Pythons He sent to Abia State Swallow Him...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by maxiuc(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
angry : angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

sad sad angry angry sad angry angry angry angry angry angry

angry
That's an insult to the people of Abia state

15 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Is it a condolence visit or what?
South East political class are the biggest fools on earth.

lPOB should continue the non violent agitation.
They should never trust their future in those politician's hand

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by lelvin(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Baba will find an excuse not to be there

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by crestedaguiyi: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Buhari is not wanted in our land

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by dreamworld: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
cheesy
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by Beress(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Buhari is an unrepentant idiotic fuul

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Buhari is the worst president in Nigeria's history

Too bad a goodman like Yaradua died too soon and didn't finish his tenure, if not Jonathan the clueless coward wouldn't have been the president and neither would buhari .

Truly Good men die early
Whereas evil men live long

Yaradua Rest in Perfect Peace Sir
A True Hero and a Great President
Wish you didn't die
God bless You Sir

14 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
[s]
Joephat:
If buhari steps his foot in my south east

I will be d suicide bomber to bomb him n his useless Fulani soldiers
[/s]
Mumu..
Shut up!
Igbos don't partake in suicide bombings
YOU ARE NOT FROM SOUTH EAST and south east is not your own

Buhari should go to borno, his evil presence is not needed in abia state.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by MaziOmenuko: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Afam4eva:
Buhari step foot in the south east? Since he became president, he has clearly avoided stepping foot in the SE and SS and i don't think he will do so till he leaves office. Except he proves me wrong.

Are you willingly ignorant or is it a case of selective amnesia? So the cross river state that he visited is in the north east?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost by Elukapendragon(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
He wants to go there and mock them.... Buhari has failed the SOUTH EAST, SOUTH-SOUTH.... what is he going there again for? another python twerk?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka / Terrorists Release Photograph Of Abducted Male Passengers Of Kaduna-Abuja Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.