Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car (60088 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture / Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by ABbless(m): 12:23am On Sep 26, 2017
kekakuz:
well i cant judge him if i was him,i'll probably do worse
eeersa pls remove the probably.lol
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by talk2percy(m): 12:24am On Sep 26, 2017
Third baby mama spotted in South Africa.
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Lambapapa(m): 12:24am On Sep 26, 2017
I pity this small boy...him neva know wetin lyf mean....anoda baby on the way coming
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Lambapapa(m): 12:26am On Sep 26, 2017
ABbless:

eeersa pls remove the probably.lol
abeg leave the guy alone....no be everybody was born to know book in lyf
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 26, 2017
Lol.. He just bought himself an SA pussay.. These girls when like fck pass life. Him go tire na na & if him no tire them must hold am for work aka "damages" baby mama drama loading...
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by purplekayc(m): 12:29am On Sep 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Davido is an idiot! I just pity him
maybe he'll break fela's record. cool
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Topmaike007(m): 1:19am On Sep 26, 2017
Tamass:

Am sure it was "f*ck" you typed..that sh*t keeps changing..don't know what this nairaland mods are up to
bro I tire oo,even breaxt na slowpoke.nairaland mod na something else
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by IdeyFindWife: 2:02am On Sep 26, 2017
This kid's dikc has probably seen more corners of the galaxy than the Star-Trek's "Millennium Falcon" itself!

#ManBitchOnHeat!
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Of all the women in south africa; na ds ugly local champ ds tortoise see

I think davido has a covenant with illuminati to date ugly women in exchange for wealth cos this guy and worwor things be like magnet and metal.
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by bejeria101(m): 3:04am On Sep 26, 2017
Pregnancy loading!
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by thonyokun(m): 4:09am On Sep 26, 2017
Na make up this guy wan marry o. That's not her real face o grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by DrHighchief(m): 4:16am On Sep 26, 2017
Another Baby mama loading.
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Shhhh01(f): 5:30am On Sep 26, 2017
Kolababe:
"It's called love," Davido says in new video, as he frolics with his South. African new flame, Kim. He even took her friend along. The father of two from different women is seen kissing and touching the damsel in the video currently trending.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/davido-romances-his-south-african-new-babekim-inside-a-car
Baby mama number 3 loading.
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by KangaIye: 5:41am On Sep 26, 2017
This guy self. It's his life.
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by miketayo(m): 5:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Most south African girls are not fine.. They all look dsame, sleepy flat face
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Wizaugpet(m): 5:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Tamass:

Am sure it was "f*ck" you typed..that sh*t keeps changing..don't know what this nairaland mods are up to
grin Nigga, u caught it, Lwkm
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Geniusmarshal: 6:00am On Sep 26, 2017
Some of u commenting all this rubbish, if given half of 30billion to control, u had probably go gaga. Is Davido's life, non of yours sad shocked kiss
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by enigmatic741: 6:23am On Sep 26, 2017
Kolababe:
Davido is a bad guy

Watch the video here>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/davido-romances-his-south-african-new-babekim-inside-a-car

Am telling you..Hez living it to the Fullest and Being Real.. He's aware being a Superstar gets you Bitches and I like the Fact he's Maximizing it and Not hiding from the Truth.
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Diso60090(m): 6:28am On Sep 26, 2017
Pussy fall on you hiv dey wait for you
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by nothernstar: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2017
Abiola second loading. Must you showcase your promiscuity
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by pweetychyka(f): 6:37am On Sep 26, 2017
Tamass:

Dey r making up their own dictionary grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by LeSudAfricaine: 6:43am On Sep 26, 2017
I doubt this babe is even south african

1 Like

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Ukalejohn(m): 6:44am On Sep 26, 2017
Wizzyflexx:
we don't give a Bleep here in china
please bruh how can I get a visa o China? What do I have to do?
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by aldexrio(m): 6:54am On Sep 26, 2017
3rd Baby mama loading.....
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by DanielsParker(m): 6:55am On Sep 26, 2017
okay
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Virus777: 6:58am On Sep 26, 2017
free2ryhme:

Out of the trillions of sperm, THIS sperm made it to the egg. w h y? cry cry cry

It's only God that made it turn out that way. If not, today we wouldn't have had hit songs like "Skelewu", "Aye", "If", "Fall", "Fans mi", etc.

You see, God achieved a purpose by making it possible for Davido to be born so that he'll make a remarkable impact on millions of people through his musical talent. I can't say same for you though, cos you haven't made a positive impact in your family's life much less millions of other people.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:00am On Sep 26, 2017
Na sma pikin still dey worry am
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by abrashmick(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2017
why this the kim con wowo like this
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by ExInferis(m): 7:04am On Sep 26, 2017
HIV where art thou?
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by KingRollins01(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2017
Fuuunnke! Come & see what your son is doing ni Oo. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Eating Rice Without Stew / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) / Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.