Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car (60089 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture / Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 26, 2017
freeman95:
Ugly
Too ugly.
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by logica(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2017
brainpulse:
''When a child sees monies that men controls, he misbehaves and looses his head"
When the man whose only talent is being called a man can develop his real talent, then he won't have to worry about a child having the kind of money he doesn't have.
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by bettyLad(f): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2017
this guy is tasteless. see all his kind of women he is dating, no wonder he was intimidated by that girls beauty and he had to slid into her Dm and when the girl exposed him he denied it ..I tink he lack self esteem with beautiful girls .. 4th baby mama loading ..I always count the Ibadan girl and her baby too cos it's obvious Davido is her father
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by vertueptime: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2017
The powder wey de her face fit construct small house if u mix am with small cement
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Southy and HIV,be careful man.
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by micado: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2017
nothernstar:
Abiola second loading. Must you showcase your promiscuity
kiss
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Elxandre(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol you need to definitely read the new updates about HIV
Update me o.
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Afritop(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2017
Bleep
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by kendylet(f): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2017
3rd baby loading...
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Nightwatchknine: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2017
Davido and vagina aka pussy
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2017
This guy needs to get a degree in picking women. Dude you say you got money,go for prime beef in the market. Your baby mamas are ugly as fuk and now this is the best you could find in SA? What da fuk happened to the likes of Mphorisa?
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by classicpeezy(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2017
Congrats Mr 30 billion
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Sirme411(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2017
who the Bleep this one epp
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Blessingbenson(f): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2017
kekakuz:
well
i cant judge him
if i was him,i'll probably do worse

If I "were" him.
Meant no insult pls
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by kekakuz(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2017
Blessingbenson:

If I "were" him. Meant no insult pls
bless you sis
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by kekakuz(m): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2017
Blessingbenson:

If I "were" him. Meant no insult pls
bless you sis
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by heskhay99(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2017
baby mama 3 loading
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Femistico(m): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
On a normal level sef if I get small change i still fit f*ck this babe, so why will Davido be goin for this ugly gals errywhere...well his lyf... I still gat much luv for him
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Chijosky(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sometimes I wonder how this babymamas will be addressed by their so called babydaddy, they will be like; meet Sofia my second babymama. A girl studies harder to better her future only to end up as a babymama..
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Rozaytee: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
3rd baby mama laoding...lolzzz
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by tk4rd: 1:35am On Sep 27, 2017
The Other Lady trending over Davido's DM go dey scratch her body with serious jealousy by now
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Nomfanelo99 post=60831832]

lol you need to definitely read the new updates about HIV[/quote
This is what I was telling you every Nigerian thinks ZA girls has HIV
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by nevachange(f): 5:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Children

Children.. hear the words of your elder

comot eyes from yansh and toto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZC4oTbamQw
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Danielmoore post=60866111][/quote]
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Eating Rice Without Stew / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) / Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.