Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike (12252 Views)

Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) / Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar / Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by wellmax(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Ladies and gentlemen watch out, the next person beside you might be a mad man discharged from LUTH because of strike
grin grin grin
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by davss02(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by davillian(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2017
Psychiatric cases are mostly emergencies and patients placed on drugs will eventually go mad if they don't have access to such drugs.
It's really annoying when health workers goes on strike.

Just imagine our security forces goes on strike for just 24hrs.
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by Adaumunocha(f): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2017
Can't even imagine the doctors going on strike in the U.S.
Nigeria which way?
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by cymontempler: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2017
What a country... DzTzl what do you reckon?
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by tmxme(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2017
Yeh! Mad people unleashed o
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by RobinHez(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Ladies and gentlemen watch out, the next person beside you might be a mad man discharged from LUTH because of strike
Lol
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by Kobicove(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2017
You mean we're going to have some nutcases running about?! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by Scholar212(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2017
Too bad that the Nigerian healthcare has degenerated to this. And some doctors on nairaland here were boasting that they don't need the JOHESU members, death rate reduces when they are on strike and bla bla bla, why the sudden crisis, I thought they had everything under Control as they can serve as nurses,pharmacist,medlab scientist and others.
They should learn that healthcare is a teamwork and no one is dispensable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2017
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/09/strike-luth-psychiatric-hospital-discharge-patients/

which kind wahala be diz now...?many of d patients go run come nairaland now..Join d odaz we have already...�����
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by faithugo64(f): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2017
Scholar212:
Too bad that the Nigerian healthcare has degenerated to this. And some doctors on nairaland here were boasting that they don't need the JOHESU members, death rate reduces when they are on strike and bla bla bla, why the sudden crisis, I thought they had everything under Control as they can serve as nurses,pharmacist,medlab scientist and others.

You made great sense!

1 Like

Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2017
Are there no doctors again ni? sebi they said they are capable?

Oya o. Where are those doctors that were shouting that hospital activities will still remain normal as johesu embarks on strike.

1 Like

Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by joenor(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2017
I pray.. I just tire for my country....
ikorodureporta:
...& d govt isnt sayn anytin. D same guy who spent 104days abroad doz nt see d urgency in dis situation
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by ololadeking(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2017
abbeyty:
why the first person that commented mocking these people with mental illness? That is not very kind of you
are you one of them or by any means related to them

Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by okerekeikpo: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2017
Chai and very soon they will start coming to nairaland to type nonsense
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by ololadeking(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

They will soon infiltrate Nairaland.
you sound like on of em,are you ...... Too?
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by NoToPile: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2017
Johesu strike is always disastrous, I just can't imagine .

Let them resume quick.

The earlier all the health personell including the nairaland doctors( I wonder if they are truly doctors because anyone can claim anything online) that are always shouting on nairaland about how their work can go on without the other health workers( I have never met a doctor offline who has ever said this) know that they all work as a team and just one break in that link can lead to terrible effects.

1 Like

Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by hahn(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2017
No wonder sciencewatch is back

cc: johnnydon22
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by Vblossom: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2017
iPrevail:
If this is in anyway true, then every staff in the damn hospital including the cleaners and securities deserve to be arraigned and prosecuted!

You mean people just go on strike for fun? Look deeply and you will see that those on strike have been oppressed for too long by agent of government in high places who have consistently refused to honour court judgement in favour of the striking UNION, cut them off their due, position and civil entitlement. The minister of health is a medical doctor, the minister of state for health is a medical doctor, the minister of employment and productivity also a medical doctor. All they do give answers only to the needs and yearnings of their colleagues (the medical doctors) meet their demands , give them their entitlement, promotion and position but when others ask for why what is rightly theirs not given, all these ministers do is to usually take them to court to stop them from getting their demands, several of such court proceeding/outcome has been in favour of JOHESU (Nurses and others except medical doctors). These victory has been on since 2012. The court has given directives to the ministers to meet their demands but all they do is consistently refuse. Let's remove sentiment, if you were in their shoes, what else will you do? Did in pains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by homesteady(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2017
brunofarad:
Everyday this country will just be turning worse

Meanwhile
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6021045_fbimg1506414833752_jpegb5a7dfcda0e4d88e61d74fc145ae07e4

A female computer is actually or rather was a job. Before the advent of today's computers, people who did all the complex calculations in astronomical organisations where called computers, and they were mostly females, hence they were called Female Computers.

But I know that's not what the person meant sha grin
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2017
Honestly I don't know wot 2 say SmH #mentally handicap

NB. I don dey suspect my neighbor ooo d guy go just look me finish and next tin he go begin lauf make I dey look am too dey lauf after all everybody 4 dis country get problem 4 head
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by iPrevail(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Smartademu:

Are u alright, prosecute for going on strike? angry

For going on strike, no. For releasing deranged persons out on the streets? Yes!
Now imagine this headline.. "Police protest owed arrears, neglect prison security, 50 convicted felons escape". Sounds reasonable uh?

no more replies from here on. undecided
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by Skain(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2017
Werey de ooo....
you better don't try it
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by senatrpaichulo(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
illiterate, LUTH is not a psychiatric hospital.. your fellow mofos are striking likes for you. read the article again. quote me and Brock Lesnar will fall on you
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2017

Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by DzTzl(f): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2017
cymontempler:
What a country... DzTzl what do you reckon?
My dear i gave up on this country long ago!
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by oviejnr(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2017
That's how I nearly ran into a clothed mad man yesterday, my friend said I nearly hugged him. Chaii grin cheesy
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by sokera: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
brunofarad:
Everyday this country will just be turning worse

Meanwhile
my wife just said it should be computeress .... wahala dey ooooo
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by kyella(f): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=iPrevail post=60844125]

[b]For going on strike, no. For releasing deranged persons out on the streets? Yes!
Now imagine this headline.. "Police protest owed arrears, neglect prison security, 50 convicted felons escape". Sounds reasonable u]

should they take dem home?.. they did not release anybody..its not in their power to do dat..the govt should just do d necessary things.. instead of all this too much talk.

1 Like

Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by ikorodureporta: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Vblossom:

You mean people just go on strike for fun? Look deeply and you will see that those on strike have been oppressed for too long by agent of government in high places who have consistently refused to honour court judgement in favour of the striking UNION, cut them off their due, position and civil entitlement. The minister of health is a medical doctor, the minister of state for health is a medical doctor, the minister of employment and productivity also a medical doctor. All they do give answers only to the needs and yearnings of their colleagues (the medical doctors) meet their demands , give them their entitlement, promotion and position but when others ask for why what is rightly theirs not given, all these ministers do is to usually take them to court to stop them from getting their demands, several of such court proceeding/outcome has been in favour of JOHESU (Nurses and others except medical doctors). These victory has been on since 2012. The court has given directives to the ministers to meet their demands but all they do is consistently refuse. Let's remove sentiment, if you were in their shoes, what else will you do? Did in pains
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by Topshow2010(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Scholar212:
Gbam,God bless u for dis .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Black Child Diagnosed With Aging Disease / Ladies: See The Foods That Can Make Your "Bum Bum" Naturally Bigger. / Graphics: Some Rare, Strange And Disturbing Human Conditions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.