Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike (12254 Views)

Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) / Mentally Ill Patients Released From A Psychiatric Hospital In Calabar / Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by Topshow2010(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Vblossom:

You mean people just go on strike for fun? Look deeply and you will see that those on strike have been oppressed for too long by agent of government in high places who have consistently refused to honour court judgement in favour of the striking UNION, cut them off their due, position and civil entitlement. The minister of health is a medical doctor, the minister of state for health is a medical doctor, the minister of employment and productivity also a medical doctor. All they do give answers only to the needs and yearnings of their colleagues (the medical doctors) meet their demands , give them their entitlement, promotion and position but when others ask for why what is rightly theirs not given, all these ministers do is to usually take them to court to stop them from getting their demands, several of such court proceeding/outcome has been in favour of JOHESU (Nurses and others except medical doctors). These victory has been on since 2012. The court has given directives to the ministers to meet their demands but all they do is consistently refuse. Let's remove sentiment, if you were in their shoes, what else will you do? Did in pains

Thank you for d enlightenment ,I hope d ducks wud rily put aside their overbloated ego and do d needful.Eat and let others eat too ........Its so so appalling DT in dis insane climes like ours ,an house officer is earning twice of what a pharmacist supretendient ,a chief matron or a chief Medical Laboratory Scientist wit years in service is earning in public hospital yet they are Neva satisfy but wud do everything to be d clog in d wheel of other health professionals. Even d students odawise called resident doctors wit d privilege of be d only professional sponsor by d govt among d health professionals would readily go on strike wit flimsy excuses yet d govt wit alacrity wud alwaz accede to their demands but cry wolf when a duly registered labour union under d law like JOHESU embark on legitimate strikes to express their grievances.
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by ScienceWatch: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
hahn:
No wonder sciencewatch is back

cc: johnnydon22
Hey Hahn I am not surprised to see you here at LUTH Psychiatric Mental Hospital.
Did they discharge you due to the strike ? Dont be ashamed, they admitted you because of the recent release of the
scientific findings that ATHEISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE.

I am here at the hospital as an observer after I heard that there was mass release of Atheist's from LUTH MENTAL ASYLUM.

This is certainly not fair. You have rights and freedom of expression too. The Atheist in the video can't stop laughing because he heard about the shocking scientific findings by top German Scientists that ATHEISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE.

Hahn, did you see this scribbled on one of the Psychiatric Wards ?
Nobody talks so constantly about God, as those who insist that there is no God. -- Heywood Broun

Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by hahn(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Hey Hahn I am not surprised to see you here at LUTH Psychiatric Mental Hospital.
Did they discharge you due to the strike ? Dont be ashamed, they admitted you because of the recent release of the
scientific findings that ATHEISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE.

I am here at the hospital as an observer after I heard that there was mass admittance of Atheist's into LUTH.

This is certainly not fair. You have rights and freedom of expression too.

Hahn, did you see this scribbled on one of the Psychiatric Wards ?
Nobody talks so constantly about God, as those who insist that there is no God. -- Heywood Broun

Actually I was there trying to visit you but the doctor's said you are a lost case. Evidently

I saw one inscription, "no one makes a ridicule of God than those who claim to worship it" smiley

1 Like

Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by ScienceWatch: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
hahn:

Actually I was there trying to visit you but the doctor's said you are a lost case. Evidently

I saw one inscription, "no one makes a ridicule of God than those who claim to worship it" smiley
All this when I spoke to you as they discharged you because of the strike. Dont bother I understand.

I went to check your overcrowded ward and saw this tatood on five patients buttocks ;
"It amazes me to find an intelligent person who fights against something which he does not at all believe exists." --Mohandas Gandhi
Re: LUTH, Psychiatric Hospital Discharge Patients Due To Strike by ScienceWatch: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Chai and very soon they will start coming to nairaland to type nonsense
I agree, I was at LUTH as an observer after I heard the scary news.
I saw Hahn as he was discharged due to the strike. He had the this tattoo on his arm ;

Atheism is a crutch for those who cannot bear the reality of God. -- Tom Stoppard

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Black Child Diagnosed With Aging Disease / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Local Plants For Piles Treatment Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.