Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,483 members, 7,770,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:48 AM

Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun (28174 Views)

Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by dre11(m): 10:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pastor snatches wife from husband in Osun

A Customary Court in Ile-Ife, Osun State on Monday dissolved a marriage of 10 years between a log seller, Olusola Onifade and his wife, Simbiatu when the man declared that their pastor, Femi Olayinka had snatched the woman from him.

Olusola urged the court to dissolve the marriage because Pastor Femi Olayinka has taken the woman from him and that he was just a figurehead husband while the pastor was in charge of the woman.

He also told the court that the Pastor had threatened to kill him if he refused to leave the woman for him.

The husband said he was persuaded to attend Pastor Femi’s Church known as Christ Miracle Church, Orisun-Iye, Power Line, Ajebamidele, Ile-Ife and that he took his wife there without knowing that the pastor would snatch the woman from him.

“I was disappointed when Pastor Femi confronted me and told me that he was already having sexual intercourse with my wife. He told me he is responsible for her pregnancy and warned me to stay away from the woman if I still want to live,” Olusola said.

Simbiatu in her submission admitted that her husband’s claim was true and also told the court that she was no longer interested in her husband, insisting that she would prefer to go with Pastor Femi.

The President of the court, Chief Bunmi Adegoke after listening to both parties, ordered the dissolution of the marriage and directed that their two children should be in the custody of the husband.

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/bizarre-pastor-snatches-wife-from-husband-in-osun/135901.html
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Last2comment(m): 10:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by dre11(m): 10:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
Olusola urged the court to dissolve the marriage because Pastor Femi Olayinka has taken the woman from him and that he was just a figurehead husband while the pastor was in charge of the woman

what kind of message will a Pastor who is busy sleeping with his female members or congregation be telling the church.

that fornications and adultery is.........

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by ijustdey: 10:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
Olusola urged the court to dissolve the marriage because Pastor Femi Olayinka has taken the woman from him and that he was just a figurehead husband while the pastor was in charge of the woman.

I guess the man will regret the day he did step his feet inside the church
or
he would get angry at the person who did introduce him to that church because his ego was bustedgrin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by MzPecs(f): 10:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Another Revd King in the making.. gringringrin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Hoii(m): 10:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pastor has possesed his possession

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by bedspread: 10:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
This guy should be termed fake pastor!!
Truly Judgment will Begin in the House of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oh religion!!

That tool used on the gullible and sheepish.....

Daddy GO collects ur money
Builds houses
Sends his kids abroad on holidays
Wears armani suits

Pretenss to be pius, tells u he is annointed, conditions u to fear d annointing and not question the "annointing"....

Oh religion! Skilful in revealing the foolishness of the human heart

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Eboh4z: 10:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pastors of nowadays are the ones that do despicable things....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Treash(m): 10:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Dnt wory. Its just a matter of time. The owner of the work will soon return to pay rewards of every deed. Including those who call themselves into pastoral work and those pastors who misuse the grace of God upon them. Some will regret it.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
end time pastor
end time wife
end time husband
infact end time everything
what am i even saying sef
i dey craze?
Hit like for no reason jare

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by miki1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
The last days are here!

1 Like

God, what is this generation turning into? Signs of end time. Pls could dis be real? God have mercy.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Kangol99(m): 10:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
ok
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by ziccoit: 10:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
MOG, una well done o.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by ziky2010(m): 10:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
End time pastor
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by nikkypearl(f): 10:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Fools every where! Arrhhggggggg!
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by zeezyoung(m): 10:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
End time Pastor...
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Boland(m): 10:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
I think the man shouldn't have made it easy for the Pastor.
But come to think of it, the pastor threatened to kill the husband? That's outrageous.
Maybe he has some sort of hold on the woman cos something just ain't right about the whole thing considering the fact that the woman just walked away like that after two kids.

Damn! I hate it when people misuse grace or power.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by eddyslim(m): 10:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
End time pastors everywhere.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by kennyman2000(m): 10:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Kadri4(m): 10:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Endtime
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by mulattoclaro(m): 10:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
35% of Nigeria's problem are pastors. This is one of the reasons I don't even have any regard for any of them. Don't be surprised he might have even told that woman that he had a vision that he should sleep with her and the woman being a gullible blind follower willingly agree.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
dre11:

Pastor snatches wife from husband in Osun

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/bizarre-pastor-snatches-wife-from-husband-in-osun/135901.html

The gosple have gone round the hole world, gosple have enterd arab, caribian. But their is one place the gosple is yet to enter, which is the CHURCH.

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by humanbeing5th(f): 10:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
g
Manueleee:
God, what is this generation turning into? Signs of end time. Pls could dis be real ? God have mercy.
no, its athletico

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by nepapole(m): 10:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
D end is coming to d world and d world is coming to d end too.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Vince77(m): 10:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
The world is really ending soon.
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by MoneypassGod(m): 10:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
W
Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Adeoba10(m): 10:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Kilo de? Everytyn na pastor..... Pastor do dis, pastor do dat... SOmeone shld check d meaning of pastor, mayb e don change to CRIMINAL

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun by Adonis3: 10:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
I pity the "house of GOD"

Endtime!!

#Adonis3HasSopken

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada / Help!!! Should I Go On With My White Wedding? / Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.