Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Why Have Nurses In Most Hospitals Lost Their Conscience And Without Sympathy? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Have Nurses In Most Hospitals Lost Their Conscience And Without Sympathy? (26019 Views)

Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) / Coronavirus: Nurses In Enugu Protest Over Lack Of Medical Equipment For Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Have Nurses In Most Hospitals Lost Their Conscience And Without Sympathy? by Filmewell(f): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Qsscruz:

Are you a nurse?
Yeah proudly a nurse
Re: Why Have Nurses In Most Hospitals Lost Their Conscience And Without Sympathy? by Qsscruz(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Filmewell:

Yeah proudly a nurse
Nice.. Nurses are beautiful and possess therapeutic touches. I need CPR.. Most especially artificial respiration.
Re: Why Have Nurses In Most Hospitals Lost Their Conscience And Without Sympathy? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2018
Evil
Re: Why Have Nurses In Most Hospitals Lost Their Conscience And Without Sympathy? by bellina715(f): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=lightblazingnow post=60840201]Many have expressed contrary views to what I experience, I know I wasn't rude neither was I disrespectful to any authority, I just wanted my baby save and sound,
What protocol do you want a dying child to follow before you attend to her, why are people so heartless, can you follow such if you were to be in the same condition? To help a baby Stop bleeding first and to follow a stupid rules which is better??
The senior pediatrician who attended to us doesn't know the rules

[b]
Peo
ple just love to disagree for no reason that is why the world is upside down
My dear you don't need to stress yourself over BMH, thank God for your child. Everyone in port Harcourt knows that witches rule over there, I would never even advise my enemies to go there.
Re: Why Have Nurses In Most Hospitals Lost Their Conscience And Without Sympathy? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:19am On Mar 05, 2018
Joyfully
Re: Why Have Nurses In Most Hospitals Lost Their Conscience And Without Sympathy? by orisa37: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2018
The Economy is bad. Pensions have not been paid

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Should I Worry About Passing Too Much Gas? / PHOTOS: Doctors Treat 19 Striking Health Workers Involved In Motor Accident / COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.