Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (80940 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by IamSINZ(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Fadedjeans:

Not rocket science. View posts, comment where necessary or I keep it moving. Nothing serious.

I do this too, yet they still won't let me rest.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by CastingToVilla(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
You are an idiot and a LovePeddler. That your husband decided to perform an act of charity by marrying a spent, overused old cargo like you doesnt give you the right to come online and call your betters dummy.

Congenital fool!

NB: It is superior logic not super logic.

cococandy:

You're a dummy. Super logic indeed
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Fadedjeans: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

I do this too, yet they still won't let me rest.

Haha, you have attained celebrity status. There is nothing you can do to draw back from the limelight. Just enjoy it while it lasts cheesy
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by IamSINZ(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Fadedjeans:

Haha, you have attained celebrity status. There is nothing you can do to draw back from the limelight. Just enjoy it while it last cheesy

How the celebrity status take epp me? I can't even bare my mind. Always gotta be "politically correct".

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by cococandy(f): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dummy
CastingToVilla:
You are an idiot and a LovePeddler. That your husband decided to perform an act of charity by marrying a spent, overused old cargo like you doesnt give you the right to come online and call your betters dummy.

Congenital fool!

NB: It is superior logic not super logic.

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Fadedjeans: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

How the celebrity status take epp me? I can't even bare my mind. Always gotta be "politically correct".

With all the threads in your name, surely you must feel like a king cheesy. You shouldn't really care though. See it as a comic relief, especially when people lose sleep over something you're unapologetic about. I guess you've become very cautious after what happened between you and your group. In truth you shouldn't really care about what people think or say about you, this is just the internet after all. Unless you feel guilty or are a conformist.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by IamSINZ(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Fadedjeans:

With all the threads in your name, surely you must feel like a king cheesy. You shouldn't really care though. See it as a comic relief, especially when people lose sleep over something you're unapologetic about. I guess you've become very cautious after what happened between you and your group. In truth you shouldn't really care about what people think or say about you, this is just the internet after all. Unless you feel guilty or are a conformist.

LOL, that's the thing.. When I try to be politically correct, I'm only trying to sit on the fence and not offend my friends. From the bottom of my heart, I really do not have any fück to give those who dedicate time to create threads and cuss themselves out. I would have had time for that some 2-3 years ago, but certainly not now. Been on NL for quite long, long enough to make loads of friends who's various options may differ from mine. That's why I tailor my words. Not because I care who's pant is being torn.

And in the aspect of being cautious, you're not far from the truth. I think I sieve the people I choose as friends on here these days, even though, I may be doing it unconsciously. Thank God for lessons learnt. smiley
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Dindondin(m): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
obo389:

Sense and character...
Still boils down to tribe.
Background and upbringing nko?
Should that also be overlooked?
They don't like her. Period!
His paying for the sins of marrying her( I hope that is the real picture though)
grow common sense bro.
The Igbo tribe is known for being brutal in treating widows.
How ll you feel is someone generalize that to you as an Igbo?
Tribe has nothing to do with character. And her you sure Lola is the only one at fault in the issue?
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Fadedjeans: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL, that's the thing.. When I try to be politically correct, I'm only trying to sit on the fence and not offend my friends. From the bottom of my heart, I really do not have any fück to give those who dedicate time to create threads and cuss themselves out. I would have had time for that some 2-3 years ago, but certainly not now. Been on NL for quite long, long enough to make loads of friends who's various options may differ from mine. That's why I tailor my words. Not because I care who's pant is being torn.

And in the aspect of being cautious, you're not far from the truth. I think I sieve the people I choose as friends on here these days, even though, I may be doing it unconsciously. Thank God for lessons learnt. smiley

I figured. Big sigh... I don't envy you. I'm a very 'unsocial' media person and if I ever have to put in as much effort as you do to fit in on any social media platform, then I'd leave. That's why I'm never really here nor there on nairaland. There are people I admire on nairaland, but a follower is the closest I'll ever be to them in terms of friendship. It's easier that way.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Aquariann: 1:29am On Sep 27, 2017
2sexyus:
Oga, what I think is happening here is a case of Lola crossing her line as wife... a wife is a wife and nothing else. They were brothers before she came in and they will forever be... crossing that line to cause enmity among them is bad. Do you know if she is the one giving Peter the kind of thoughts he is currently displaying? A family like theirs, one that went from Abject poverty into affluence should NEVER forget how they started when no one was there. Would Lola even give him a chance if he (Peter) was broke? Abeg leave story. Paul married the lady that was there when he had nothing. man ko... manager ni...

That is how my own brother refused to listen to his mother because of a supposed "wife" and today he is a shadow of his old self, a one time LION that we all feared has been reduced to a cat... who can't even "meow" so when I speak against intruders in form of a wife, I speak from experience.

My wife dare not talk on issues bordering my brother and sisters relationship that could make me turn my back on them and so should my brothers and sister cross the line on issues between I and my wife. They might be few recommendation here and there but there has got to be a limit on both sides.

All those quoting me know how they were raised.... as for me and my siblings, we have not forgotten where we came from and even my mother's relatives see something VERY odd about us as we go about our life without involving them.

See this one? You think say na today Lola sabi peter? Lola paid for their music videos, Lola gave them her car, paid their hotel bills and studio sessions. Lola introduced them to Adenuga and like the say, their story was never the same from then again. For your info, Lola had a LIFE and CAREER which she risked all for peter.

Sorry to say this, but no Clean looking Chick from your villa like Lola (who had money bags chasing her) would stick with a hustler like Peter then. So pack one side. Na una type dey leave woman Wey hustle with una.
No talk Wetin you no sabi Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by nevachange(f): 5:56am On Sep 27, 2017
Children

Children.. hear the words of your elder

comot eyes from yansh and toto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZC4oTbamQw
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by IamSINZ(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2017
Fadedjeans:

I figured. Big sigh... I don't envy you. I'm a very 'unsocial' media person and if I ever have to put in as much effort as you do to fit in on any social media platform, then I'd leave. That's why I'm never really here nor there on nairaland. There are people I admire on nairaland, but a follower is the closest I'll ever be to them in terms of friendship. It's easier that way.

True! Well what can I say? I love NL and when I'll leave, I'll do so on my own account and not because I feel stressed out trying to keep up with the perks of being popular on a public forum. I think I can boldly take-on whatever challenges I'm faced with. Whether here or offline. Thank God for another day. Good morning. smiley
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Fadedjeans: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2017
IamSINZ:

True! Well what can I say? I love NL and when I'll leave, I'll do so on my own account and not because I feel stressed out trying to keep up with the perks of being popular on a public forum. I think I can boldly take-on whatever challenges I'm faced with. Whether here or offline. Thank God for another day. Good morning. smiley

Good for you, embracing the life of a celebrity cheesy. Good morning.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by IamSINZ(m): 8:42am On Sep 27, 2017
Fadedjeans:

Good for you, embracing the life of a celebrity cheesy. Good morning.

Lol, you crazy grin
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by crossfire(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2017
Ohh not gud
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Lalas247(f): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wallade:

"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh"

"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh"

Do the statements quoted by me makes sense to you? Never try to be a judge in the case of husband and wife because you may never be able to understand the love or hatred between them. As you mature in life, you will someday realize that your wife and kids are your first priority, apart from your relationship with God.

If this war is about Lola, then I choose to ultimately stand by Peter; I respect his decision and the matrimony that binds him to his wife. Even if you have reasons to fault Lola, her husband, who is the most concerned sees no fault and loves her for who she is.
Your judgement isn't consequential or required.

Look at him .. must you quote her .. gosh u can't help urself jumping on everyone's mention yet u still irrelevant ur post still irrelevant .. the poverty has affected ur brain to the point u don't know Howe to chat ... wasteman
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Wallade(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Look at him .. must you quote her .. gosh u can't help urself jumping on everyone's mention yet u still irrelevant ur post still irrelevant .. the poverty has affected ur brain to the point u don't know Howe to chat ... wasteman

I don't do your type cheesy
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Lalas247(f): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wallade:

I don't do your type cheesy
NEITHER DO I .. feeling is mutual
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by pbs4real(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
Rokia2:
OMG so sad!!!

From what I see it is two vs one.

As much am not happy with Peter for not reaching out to his brother afte the birth of his twins but I feel his pain.

Both big brother Jude and Paul are one team thereby leaving Peter alone.

What a sad scene to watch.
bae so this is the moniker u ve been hiding under, caught u today, anyways longest time ,sup wit u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
pbs4real:
bae so this is the moniker u ve been hiding under, caught u today, anyways longest time ,sup wit u?
hey how u doing my dear.

Wow so good to see you never thought I'd see u here again.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by pbs4real(m): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Rokia2:
hey how u doing my dear.

Wow so good to see you never thought I'd see u here again.
hahaha, nairaland isn't wat it use to be,so I jez frequent here.. hope u still hear from lala?
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by centboy123456(m): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Luckygurl:

First things first! I found it difficult to read and comprehend what you wrote. No punctuation. ill use of short forms, work on that please.

Next! I wonder how people get so worked up over comments that they resort to name calling.
If you can't hold a decent conversation without using foul words then I have nothing to discuss with you.
You've gotten my attention.
Now swerve! To this direction====>>>>>>

if u like don't understand the English I wrote Na u sabi but I just got to tell u don't call people illiterate just because u went to school or u see anybody who is living in the village u call them illiterate I just want to coerrct and am sorry for calling fool am sorry
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Maxphillip: 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
GRE/ROEFL iBT PROMO

Register for your GRE/TOEFL iBT with easy.
GRE @45k TOEFL @40k.
Registration comes with preparation kits which will be sent to you free of charge anywhere in Nigeria.

Note that no payment is require until you confirm your registration.

You can also come down to our office @ No. 14, Toye Street, Off Adigbe Road Ibara, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
office number: 09057708944
Whatsapp : 08061244949
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Daeylar(f): 4:14am On Sep 28, 2017
intruxive:

Family is family, business is business.
The guy realized the terms of business has not been fair all these while and he wants it renegotiated.
If jude is the manager, he has to earn a salary, that's the norm in music industry, not take a third of every income despite the fact that all he does is direct "some music videos" and nothing else!
If peter is no longer comfortable with the term of business is he not man enough to take charge of his life,must they malign and slander his family just to black mail him into submission, little girl everything about their issue is open, but u wont see it as long as u keep looking through your ethnic sentimental glasses
You should pray for a man like peter in your life, who will protect you from even his family if they seek to hurt you
I love this especially the bolded

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Luckygurl(f): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2017
centboy123456:

if u like don't understand the English I wrote Na u sabi but I just got to tell u don't call people illiterate just because u went to school or u see anybody who is living in the village u call them illiterate I just want to coerrct and am sorry for calling fool am sorry

I really didn't mean my reply in an insulting manner.
I can count the number of times I traveled to the villa while growing up all because of the tales of siblings/distant relations rivalry and the bad things they could do to someone.
Watching the video made me realize issues like that begin with unresolved problems and if care is not taken, things could escalate.

My reply wasn't meant to come off as an insult to anyone.
My apologies if you saw it as one.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by centboy123456(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2017
Luckygurl:

I really didn't mean my reply in an insulting manner.
I can count the number of times I traveled to the villa while growing up all because of the tales of siblings/distant relations rivalry and the bad things they could do to someone.
Watching the video made me realize issues like that begin with unresolved problems and if care is not taken, things could escalate.

My reply wasn't meant to come off as an insult to anyone.
My apologies if you saw it as one.

it OK Luckygirl I apologise too we are cool now I see u are a good girl just keep on doing what u know how to do best Godbless u

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Nature8(m): 11:02am On Jan 31, 2019
segun400:
For those of us who value family so much, this is extremely sad to watch!

The PSquare brothers, who helped to change the face of the music industry in Nigeria, filmed verbally abusing each other and nearly coming to blows during a mediating session at their lawyer's office.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRkLBalDjO0

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/9/exclusive-video-shows-psquares-peter-paul-and-jude-okoye-nearly-coming-to-blows-at-their-lawyers-office-after-verbally-attacking-themselves.html

Sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Headies 2019: Tacha, Mercy Or Toke Makinwa, Who Is Your Best Dressed? (Photos) / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.