Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (80795 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Chubhie: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2017
midehi2:

wow! i watched that movie yesterday (the pics)

So sad! God i thank you for the kind of family i have
Great movie!

Please don't be sad milady. Everything happens just exactly the way it should.

Make sure you let your family members know how you feel about them this moment.They won't be around forever you know? I meant this positively.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by jaykay2017: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2017
Shmourda:
k
who that one epp
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by lelvin(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2017
If they like they should use Hurricane Shekau on each other......we don't give a f*uck here in Calakuta
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2017
frenzydilz:
Believe me...this is all a hoax. What's the need for the cameras? And they all spoke in pidgin English so that an average Nigerian would understand every word they said. Paul even spoke directly to the camera. Just wait for their new release

He spoke directly at Peter who probably was wearing eyeglasses with a camera.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by ruggedized1: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2017
All I see is a new album loading

2 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Prymestrr(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2017
mccoy47:
One bad wife can bring the demise of a large family empire!
Guys always be careful the kinda woman you would say "I DO" to.
No be by force to marry girl wey you gv belle!

By the way who was filming it? undecided
Cuz it seemed Paul was talking directly to the person holding the camera i.e Peter
From all indications, Peter was filming it. Also, he was the 1 dt would v leaked der personal matter to the media thru LIB blog. He truly can be immature atimes.

5 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by guyla: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2017
obo389:

Sense and character...
Still boils down to tribe.
Background and upbringing nko?
Should that also be overlooked?
They don't like her. Period!
His paying for the sins of marrying her( I hope that is the real picture though)

But she can win thier heart, she can win them over with her behavior, it doesn't have to be "I know you despise me but I will still live with you in it" no she can change them,, it is only natural no tribe is excited about their own marrying outside even the biblical Sampson offended his people when he married a philistine

3 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by encryptjay(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2017
hammer2010:
I never believed this to be a mere publicity stunt until I saw this video

Comon, who would film such? For what purpose? Why the short clip? What happened to the remaining clip?
My thoughts exactly, this is the really publicity stunt and it's obvious already. Now I'm 100% sure a song or an album is on the way.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by frenzydilz(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

He spoke directly at Peter who probably was wearing eyeglasses with a camera.
So why the camera in the first place?
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2017
Why is everyone blaming Lola?
Are men that feeble minded that women control them so easily?

I don't know why they can't let wives be.
If man no give money as the in-laws want, they blame wife.
If he doesn't pick call, it's the wife.

Peter is a full grown man. If you try to fight a man who loves his wife and he knows there is nothing wrong with her _you'll lose!
He'll pick her over you all and nothing will happen!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Ikem147(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2017
Chai, My Niggas. why na? why the conflict?
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Wallade(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:

Sense should fall on you. You think is just about Tribe am sure her character and personality has a lot to do with this.

You don't even know some women they divide instead of uniting.

"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh"

"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh"

Do the statements quoted by me makes sense to you? Never try to be a judge in the case of husband and wife because you may never be able to understand the love or hatred between them. As you mature in life, you will someday realize that your wife and kids are your first priority, apart from your relationship with God.

If this war is about Lola, then I choose to ultimately stand by Peter; I respect his decision and the matrimony that binds him to his wife. Even if you have reasons to fault Lola, her husband, who is the most concerned sees no fault and loves her for who she is.
Your judgement isn't consequential or required.

18 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by jaykay2017: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2017
shame shame on them, can u imagine ...fighting brothers...
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by sukkot: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2017
it does look staged tho. these boys may just be marketing geniuses. tryna promote a new album or a new venture. they do say no publicity is bad publicity
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by ruggedized1: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2017
obo389:
Money is no respecter of nobody.
Truth be told, this guys have lost it completely and if all this issues between the brothers is because of LOLA who is not from their tribe, what is wrong in marrying someone not from your tribe?

Their mom warned Peter not to marry Lola. In Anambra mothers wield so much powers amongst their sons. Now their mother has passed on. Peter was very stubborn for not have heeded her mom's advise.

Paul's wife is Rivers girl while Jude's wife is an Anambra girl. Their mom before she passed on approved of these ones but Peter's wife.

3 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by guyla: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2017
Jones4190:
“OPEN LETTER TO PSQUARE….
Dear P-square, I want to ask WHY E BE SAY una wan split after all these years? Coz you guys seem to have forgotten that there is NO ONE LIKE YOU in Africa and u also forgot that God used IFUNANYA to make it a POSSIBILITY for you guys to be UNLIMITED today. I feel so bad over your latest STORY coz I LOVE YOU and I urge u to deal with your present situation PERSONALLY and do not let your BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to CHOP YOUR MONEY I know that E NO
EASY but u guys should try not to get involved in any BIZZY BODY because it will only lead to more DANGER in your career, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fans will no longer be able to dance ALINGO again. Settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey DO ME any time I hear say u guys want to BREAK IT I also heard that you brought OGA POLICE into the matter. I want u guys to be MORE THAN A FRIEND to avoid any
TEMPTATION which will lead to GAME OVER, we are hoping to hear your TESTIMONY
awwww so nice

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2017
frenzydilz:
So why the camera in the first place?

I don't know what Peter was trying to achieve? Maybe he wants a claim to show to Nigerians that he is the victim here.

3 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by CaptainG00D: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2017
obo389:
Money is no respecter of nobody.
Truth be told, this guys have lost it completely and if all this issues between the brothers is because of LOLA who is not from their tribe, what is wrong in marrying someone not from your tribe?

U are just talking rubbish..
Even pauls wife is idoma gal.
Thats how u all spread falsehood.
And the mods allowed it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Ishilove: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2017
This is beginning to look less and less like a publicity stunt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2017
Two heads are better than one. Both of u must settle ur differences that is y we are humans. Splitting will not do both u any good.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Iamzik: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2017
brunofarad:
Kids everywhere

Meanwhile

That's a parody account Bro....
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2017
hahn:
Keep your family and business completely separated - BIG

Money and blood dont mix like two d1cks with no b1tch, find yourself in serious $h1t.

Ten Crack Commandments: rule number 7 wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by ruggedized1: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

U are just talking rubbish..
Even pauls wife is idoma gal.
Thats how u all spread falsehood.
And the mods allowed it..

Lies.

Paul's wife is a Rivers girl while Jude's wife is an Anambra girl.

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by godsfavoritee(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Its not about Lola but peter has always been the problem from inception I mean universities days , he seems not to have respect for anyone now fame has come and he's going gaga again.. peter I hope one day you'll understand life...I no what I'm saying during gwagbalada days in abuja..

3 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by 2sexyus: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:

Sense should fall on you. You think is just about Tribe am sure her character and personality has a lot to do with this.

You don't even know some women they divide instead of uniting.
Go bless you rokiatu (your old handle grin) This is exactly what I have been saying.... It has a lot to do with the woman's character...

3 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by CaptainG00D: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Wallade:

"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh"

"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh"

Do the statements quoted by me makes sense to you? Never try to be a judge in the case of husband and wife because you may never be able to understand the love or hatred between them. As you mature in life, you will someday realize that your wife and kids are your first priority, apart from your relationship with God.

If this war is about Lola, then I choose to ultimately stand by Peter; I respect his decision and the matrimony that binds him to his wife. Even if you have reasons to fault Lola, her husband, who is the most concerned sees no fault and loves her for who she is.
Your judgement isn't consequential or required.

Lola has bad attitude and character thats what u should no.. even pauls wife is not igbo.
But when u see her no1 need to tell u that she is homely and humble..
When u marry into a different tribe.. u are also married to theri culture..
So respect that family and culture becoz no1 foreced u into that marriage.

Rokia2 thanks for that comment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by CaptainG00D: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2017
ruggedized1:

Lies.

Paul's wife is Rivers girl while Jude's wife is an Anambra girl.

Well whether rivers or not i dnt know but what i kno is paul wife is not igbo..
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by 2sexyus: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2017
modelmike7:
What a BIG shame on them.
Felt so bad watching this video.
Wherever Linda Ikeji got that from,
Peter was the one recording with his phone tho.
WHATEVER might have caused this.
What a BIG shame on them!!
Peter just want to make it look like the other brothers are bad and he gave it to Linda... why would he video them in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by lenghtinny(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2017
Such a shame once upon a time greatest duo in Africa has been reduced to this angry
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by midehi2(f): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2017
lenghtinny:

The issue is neither her tribe nor her character and personality...
It's simply because of the wide age gap between Lola and Peter ( 6 freaking years). They can never be cool with that marriage till the end of time...
Are they the first what about Dare Art Alade (if am correct with the name) they are waxing stronger undecided
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Wallade(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2017
guyla:

But she can win thier heart, she can win them over with her behavior, it doesn't have to be "I know you despise me but I will still live with you in it" no she can change them,, it is only natural no tribe is excited about their own marrying outside even the biblical Sampson offended his people when he married a philistine

it is only natural no tribe is excited about their own marrying outside - What is natural about it? Why can't anyone marry whoever they wanna marry? Why should it be about the tribe?

But she can win their heart, she can win them over with her behavior. Hello! Life has progressed beyond that level; we no longer see things that way. Everyone wants to be happy and if you will keep causing pain, unhappiness, sorrow and disgrace to me or my wife/husband and my children/loved ones, then we have to end our relationship or go far apart.
There is no need to tolerate and endure such life. If that is the case, please end the PSquare arrangement - everyone can survive on their own. We wish all the brothers well in their various endeavors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

World Cup: Chioma Dresses Davido At Lusail Stadium, Qatar (Photos) / Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS / Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.