Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 (19870 Views)

DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For / Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 / Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nutase:
DSTV should not even think of season 3 if they will not open the show to subscribers on all bouquets.

As for me and my house we shall not be cowed into subscribing for compact and above because of a rubbish show of talentless personalities.

Jahtell you deserve an apology from DSTV and delloite who were acting like jegas inec.
That Idyl guy should not even have gotten to the finals, let alone win. But its their show, their decision
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Adebowale89(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
I'm not opportune to watch it from beginning but from the quarter final I think, I watched it and that lady called jahtel is a voice, despite she's fat, she still have the zeal to turn herself around. she got flexibility in a suppose rigid structural body

she has a deep soft voice, her pitch of voice was so smooth and attractive. in music industry she's going to somewhr higher

voice of Nigeria was an unorganized show, the audience in the show and the judges should have been given the power to declare the winner of that show

it was fun anyway.....
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by franzis(m): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
so people still watch this rigged shows... funny enough the winner might never have a hit track or become successful in the music industry

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by khenni: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
You absolutely spoke my mind bro, nothing further to add!!

RobinHez:
The fundamental aim of the program was defeated in many ways...

1. The judges, were... Everything but judges. Except for a few sparks of criticism from Waje, everything they were saying was "you are a finished product..." "I will buy your cd... " " you tried... "

2. Patoranking had no business being on that seat... Coman beat me.
undecided
He chose Ebube to progress to the semi's just based on a comment Waje made about a particular thing he did during his performance (i studied his body language that day). Dude knows nothing about what he was called to do... Aside playing upandan. He's a great artist no doubt, but not someone u'd pick as a judge for such a program.

4. Choice of songs was just pathetic,,, this is a program called "The Voice" and then somebody is singing Lil Kesh song nd other naija dance songs

3. The voters... Well what can I say, voting is obviously out of favouritism... Not out of knowledge. There were many great singers during the course of the program... They were all dropped by the way by stupid voting.

I hope this program gets cancelled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by jaxxy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
buffalowings:
Useless country

Bbnaija was held in SA
This one too SA

Excuse me what is this country good for sef

Shows targeted at Nigerian audience being held in another country.

Nigeria destiny has been bought by SA

My broda we r becoming shameless. We cant even get the best facilities and structures to host a show like this
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by DavIkenna(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
RobinHez:

1. The judges, were... Everything but judges. Except for a few sparks of criticism from Waje, everything they were saying was "you are a finished product..." "I will buy your cd... " " you tried... "

undecided
He chose Ebube to progress to the semi's just based on a comment Waje made about a particular thing he did during his performance (i studied his body language that day). Dude knows nothing about what he was called to do... Aside playing upandan. He's a great artist no doubt, but not someone u'd pick as a judge for such a program.

4. Choice of songs was just pathetic,,, this is a program called "The Voice" and then somebody is singing Lil Kesh song nd other naija dance songs

3. The voters... Well what can I say, voting is obviously out of favouritism... Not out of knowledge. There were many great singers during the course of the program... They were all dropped by the way by stupid voting.

Same as first season. Patoranking was annoying and picking of the winner was wrongly done. That is why i refused to watch dis season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by spreado(m): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
OP ur green logo de pain eye, you for push am go the right side mke we see wetin we de read
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by ellguapo: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
RobinHez:

undecided

Sorry I had to quote i want rodbel to see this
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by davibid: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Suprnov3r:
J DESS or Chris Rio should have won

Or

JAHTEL
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by TeetoEsq(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
arsenal33:
Prize for 1st class graduating student - N100,000

Prize for Voice winner - N10,000,000 or more?
Sorry; prize for first class (best) graduating student in Nigeria is #10,000 and not #100,000
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by adajoe555: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
this season was boring, it got to the point I lost interest because all the talented voices were being voted out

Bada
Precious
Glowrie

And the rest of them ,i just weak

the most surprising thing self the person I wasn't even looking forward to winning the price won it, the thing do me like African magic

Anyways Idyle tried
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Apina(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
RobinHez:

undecided

The judges were just terrible undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Pifrazee(f): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
RobinHez:

undecided

True talk especially @Patoranking. Dude not fit to be a judge at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by rodbel(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
ellguapo:

Sorry I had to quote i want rodbel to see this

Ellguapo undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Eagle360(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rubbish show
If I'm privilege to choose
Jahtell is the winner
Idly/Syemca Runner up
Bada Second runner up
Jdess
Chris Rio
Wow
Glowrie
Yimika
Precious
Ebube should have been eliminated in round 32. What did Pato smoked by picked him.
Well the show have created lot of celebrities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tboss Sister Sings The National Anthem (Video) / Jenifa’s Diary Season 1 Episode 1 - 13 / Yoruba Movie Actors and Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.