Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist (24913 Views)

Olawepo Hashim Make Case For 3rd Force On Channels TV Debate / Reno Omokri Uses Miracle's Victory To Shade President Buhari / Biafra : Reno Omokri Uses P'square Brouhaha As A Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by RomeSankara: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hilarious but very thoughtful I must say grin cheesy

If Peter and Paul cant live in peace, is it our own little Republics that will automatically lead to peace? Restructuring is a better option

Even P-Square wants to restructure from unitary form of partnership to true federalism. You are Peter, I am Paul. Together, we are P-Square!

Perhaps God is using @PeterPsquare & @rudeboypsquare to teach lessons on the options before Nigeria-division, restructuring or family fight.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/912630536081944576

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by OjukwuWarBird: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
What is the difference between Unity by Force and Rape.?

Can someone give me an answer.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by Orobo2Lekpa: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Reno is an Idiot

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by sarrki(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
This are early signs of one of the chronic schizophrenia

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by adem30: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Oponu Reno

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by truth4u: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Togetherness should not be force....

None of the one Nigerianist would agree to be in forced marriage or union.

One Nigerianist are diabolical and demonical evil

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by RomeSankara: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
sarrki:

Wetin concern schizophrenia with this Na? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by IkpuMmiri(f): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
So PDP are now preaching Separation, because they lost power?

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by Dreambeat: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Why not say,if Peter and Paul who are twins can part ways,how much more strange bed fellows like we have in Nigeria.Lord Lugard amalgamated strange bed fellows

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by Pavore9: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Yes, Peter and Paul are having issues just as there are millions of Nigerians who are not even in speaking terms with their family members but feel they can use PSquare as a reference to whatever pops up into their heads.

To Reno... What a shame, using their issues to further your political thoughts as life is way beyond PDP and APC!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by RomeSankara: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
So PDP are now preaching Separation, because they lost power?

Where did he preach separation there..he said restructure is better that separation

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by madridguy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Birthday celebrant where we dey chop nkwobi and Kunu tongue

sarrki:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by sarrki(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
madridguy:
Birthday celebrant where we dey chop nkwobi and Kunu tongue

Baba immediately after the season

I go hala you

This I promise you

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by madridguy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
God will keep us.

sarrki:

I go hala you

This I promise you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by dumie(f): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
This man, you've got too much time at your disposal, trying to leverage on Psquare's commercially influenced fight

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by Tolexander: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Stylishly mocking the Okoye twins and brothers!
Reno Omokiri Omockery

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by zulex880: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
A lady by the name Lola is said to be the cause of all brouhaha is that to say the presence of a yoruba in a family, Gathering or a nation brings about Trouble, problems and confusion? undecided
Just asking smiley

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Reno talks too much just like daddy freeze.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by NigerDeltan(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin
Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by SenatePresdo(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
They want Biafra and not restructuring.
marriage is not by force, be it polygamous or monogamous.
They want absolute divorce without any trace of marriage at the first place.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by midehi2(f): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Na waoo
Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by Financialfree: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by Theakthedream: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
RomeSankara:
Hilarious but very thoughtful I must say grin cheesy

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/912630536081944576
GUY, I no understand you again oo...
One minute you are for Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) ... Another minute, you are for one Nigeria.. Which one you dey?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by kn23h(m): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
zulex880:
A lady by the name Lola is said to be the cause of all brouhaha is that to say the presence of a yoruba in a family, Gathering or a nation brings about Trouble, problems and confusion? undecided
Just asking smiley

The root of the problem is the typical Igbo's tribalistic nature of hating anything and every other tribe. The tribalistic brothers don't like the fact that she's a Yoruba goddess. She stood with him through thick and thin before he even become a PSquare. "That can't be said for 99% of Ibo girls who will stay with you for money" - Nnamdi Kanu.

I respect Peter a lot for standing behind his wife and children. Only a true man can possess such discipline.

May God save us from demonic and tribalistic inlaws.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by besticality: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Look at what my beloved psquare has turned to. You guys had better call yourselves to order.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by brainbox1000(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by Afam4eva(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
And the quantum idiocy continues. What concerns the fight between brothers that has been ongoing for thousands of years with the call for secession?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by quiverfull(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Reno like Fani-Kayode is garrulous and loquacious. They say things they shouldn't have said. How can you use people's personal failings to explain your point on a public domain?
Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by midehi2(f): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
sarrki:

I go hala you

This I promise you
hala me too na grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by brownsugar23: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
thAT the simple truth
Re: Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist by magoo10(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
You don't use guns to force people to stay together,we are not in a banana republic.

Moral lesson for tyrants and dictators

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie / Army Warns Solders Against Taking Pictures & Videos During Operations / Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.