Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

How Many Apps/websites Are You Currently Addicted To? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Apps/websites Are You Currently Addicted To? (1906 Views)

What Are You Addicted To? / How Do You Stop Something You Are Addicted To? / What Are You Addicted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Apps/websites Are You Currently Addicted To? by TeamLeader(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
As wide as social media is at the moments with crazy people doing crazy stuffs on the Internet. Currently now which apps you cannot do without in a day? And how many apps you use daily.

Me? Whatsapp, facebook, my company's website & Nairaland.

Add yours i might be lacking behind sha

Re: How Many Apps/websites Are You Currently Addicted To? by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nairaland, Twitter.
Re: How Many Apps/websites Are You Currently Addicted To? by TeamLeader(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Nairaland, Twitter.

Whats yo handle. We can relate tho

(1) (Reply)

See This Splendid Way Of Pleading For Psquare Not To Split, Hope They See It / President Buhari Writes Psquare Over Split, Says Unity Of Group Non-negotiable / West Africa's Best Shopping Malls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.