Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,465 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Basketmouth Reacts To Psquare's Viral Fight Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Reacts To Psquare's Viral Fight Video (368 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Psquare's Plan To Shut Down O2 Arena / The Viral Fight Between Harry B, Zubby Michael And Charles Okocha / Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Reacts To Psquare's Viral Fight Video by stane007: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ace Nigerian comedian, Basketmouth, whose will be holding his show on 30th of this month, has reacted to viral video of Psquare brothers almost fighting themselves.

The comedian wrote;

"Why una no wait until after my show on Saturday before una fight this fight?!! You guys are distracting my publicity naaaa!!!! Wetin sef!!!! Anyway....Lords of The Ribs with Basketmouth live on the 30th of Sept"

http://www.lailasblog.com/basketmouth-reacts-psquares-viral-fight-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Psquare's Viral Fight Video by abclassic15(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
oga wetin join ur mouth
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Psquare's Viral Fight Video by SenorFax(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
I like this guy, he's just tryna put some smile on their face amidst the pressure in Naija and matters wey no concern us. Bright, you try.

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Psquare's Viral Fight Video by hero01(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
hahaha funny guy

(1) (Reply)

How Debie Rise’s Father Held A Deliverance Session For Her After Bbnaija / “I Am In A Relationship But..."- SIMI / Watch Trending Video Of A Drunk Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.