Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (58177 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by ProWalker: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
mpowa:

The question is, what happen to the other two women, must she be the only one to settle grown men's quarrels? Oh yea those ones are daughters-Of-The-Soil, they can do no wrong.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by wydmag(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
say that to TD Jakes or Joel Osteen! do your Research, their Wives old pass dem and dem dey live pass you

zulex880:

I was expecting this "Age is just a number shit" and you didn't disappoint me.
Every man with complete brain cells would know getting married to a lady 6 years older than him is really a dumb move

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by ProWalker: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
and the whole village hate her bcux of his tribe ?

How many people in the village have you spoken with?

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Veetee(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Just imagine all this is just a publicity stunt and they both decide to release an album.
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

even catfish is having mouth to talk

you stole an afonja woman's picture to use as your display picture
her name is busayo ladapo @dynamitechick

Lmao! Chaai. @AmandaLuv why stealing other womens pictures. Just to scam all these nairaland boys for shinkini money.

See how shame catch me for u. cry

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by WizAkzy: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
mpowa:

The question is, what happen to the other two women, must she be the only one to settle grown men's quarrels? Oh yea those ones are daughters-Of-The-Soil, they can do no wrong.
I don't really think any of the women can settle this. Even other have tried settling them in the past when they fight. This time everyone is tired. If they can't handle it like men whom their sons are watching and learning from. That's their business

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
ProWalker:

How many people in the village have you spoken with?
almost all of them
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by emmalexabl(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Benekruku:
I just pity Lola but love conquers all!

When immature men make mistakes, it's always a sole blame on there wives, but when a woman makes one, her own family re to blame.

Lola did be regretting the very first day she stepped into the Okoye's world. And now that kids re involved, she just need swallow her ego and stand for her kids in there fathers house.

#FamilyFirst
No wonder some men runaway from there family after getting married

I bet u will runaway from ur family if u finally marry an afonja biatch..,because she will make ur already miserable life hellish on earth..
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by manmoraskk: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Some quarters say the genesis is because Peter married a Yoruba girl, that's why they hate him.

Yorubas marry Igbos without problem. How come there's a problem now that Peter married a Yoruba girl that he loves so much?

Is there a prejudice induced hate for the Yorubas that get implanted into south east babies? If it's a lie, then I can bet it that Jude and Paul wont be able to give an answer if asked why they hate Lola.

This should stop
don't mind some senseless people Akeredolu of Ondo state governor married Igbo woman that is even older than him.. So tell me what peter did wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by ProWalker: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
almost all of them

Veey dumb comment
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Some quarters say the genesis is because Peter married a Yoruba girl, that's why they hate him.

Yorubas marry Igbos without problem. How come there's a problem now that Peter married a Yoruba girl that he loves so much?

Is there a prejudice induced hate for the Yorubas that get implanted into south east babies? If it's a lie, then I can bet it that Jude and Paul wont be able to give an answer if asked why they hate Lola.

This should stop

8 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by emmalexabl(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Mumu!!! "You all warned him" who be all you? carry their matter for head..make you no think of how to make Money like them for life...

The worst calamity to befall an igbo man/woman is marrying an afonja biatch/demons...

And as i said earlier.,we all warned him but he didnt lisen...

Oya come and beat me....omo ale jati jati like you angry

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Funkybabee(f): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
SBG04:

I can only imagine what she's going through in the hands of those scavengers from biafra. After she gave them money to shoot videos when they were hustling, after she gave them her ride to pose and shoot music videos, they make small money and suddenly think they've arrived. They marry igbotic mgbeke women that pit them against themselves and the woman that was there with then when it all started. And those haters and saddists from biafra are now taking sides with those classless and no good brats. Peter is the only one with the sense to appreciate what his wife did for them and stand by her. The other 2 are typical ungrateful igbo scammmers like their fellow criminals in Thailand, Vietnam and South Africa. Like the Bishop people that went to open fire in a church. Or the notorious criminal Evans. A man threatening to put his own brother in a coffin!!!!!!!!!!
Only in Biafra!!!
Reno awas right, these people will use themselves to cook peppersoup if we give them Independence. They are better off here with us so we can control their savagery and backwardness.

And when they said they want to go unko.....
Seriously am really fed up!!!!me that is not even lola have tired about this drama
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by ProWalker: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
AmandaLuv:
The mother while alive even warned Peter about this afonja woman but Peter no hear.
The mother's nightmare is coming to reality now cry

How many NL members have you scammed with this picture of a yoruba girl ?
God will be very harsh on you this guy

3 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by OliveCynosure(f): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
WotzupNG:
The split between the famous Psquare brothers is now apparently official. Just yesterday, a letter written by Peter (Mr P) to the duo’s lawyer, Festus Keyamo, was leaked. In the letter, he asked for the termination of his contract with the duo.

As if the leaked letter was not enough to convince fans about how serious the rumblings in the Psquare camp is, a video got released today showing Jude (elder brother and manager of the twins) threatening to ensure Peter ends up in a coffin if he should ever set foot in his house. While the threat from Jude continued, Paul (Rudeboy) was seen saying ”shame on you” to Peter’s face.

Yesterday, Jude’s wife delivered a baby girl, a news that helped divert attention from the feud in the Psquare circle. Lola Okoye, Peter’s wife took to Instagram to congratulate her brother in-law only to be met with comments from social media fans accusing her of being the reason why the Okoye family are beefing each other. Some even went tribal about it. She’s currently trending on Twitter alongside the duo.

https://www.wotzup.ng/17546-2/

Some people go dey carry person matter for head like face cap...Smh. Most of them have serious family issues o. It is well!!

Btw, what's wrong with Igbos marrying Yorubas and vice versa?
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
ProWalker:

Veey dumb comment

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Funkybabee(f): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=emmalexabl post=60852395]

The worst calamity to befall an igbo man/woman is marrying an afonja biatch/demons...

Oya come and beat me....omo ale jati jati like you angry[/quot

Who be omo ale ....are you not the one disgracing ur tribe up and down

Oloshi omo 'were'
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by maigemuu: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

This should stop

Yorubas be warned! Stop marrying Biafrauds!!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Codes151(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lol... igbos and their low self esteem!!

You marry who ever you want! As long as there is love!

3 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by lyntiffany(f): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
WizAkzy:
Wait, his family hates Lola. Even their elder brother is hugely involved in the fight. How then do you expect Lola that they don't like to call them to order?
Don't mind them, how about the 3 of their wives calling for a meeting to settle whatever might be the issue that has lingered this long. Must it be Lola? The other two are equally wives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by blessingsonflee(f): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
All because he didn't marry Munachi abi. May God disgrace all our frenemies! embarassed it is well with you Lola

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by NCANpatroller: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Those twin brothers from rising red potopoto republic are their own problems. They should sort it!

Biafuro people and brainlessness! Shiioiir!

Is your pussy for us the yorubas?

Beta grow sense
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by blessingsonflee(f): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
If dey say Lola is not a good wife Anita as well is not a good wife.
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by teeboy99: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
AmandaLuv:
The mother while alive even warned Peter about this afonja woman but Peter no hear.

That is the origin of the whole issue. Why didn't the mother reconcile them after Peter eventually married her. The guy has made his choice let him live with it na. The mother built the nightmare. Simple. After he went ahead to marry her despite her warnings then the next thing should be reconciliation to avoid this present situation. It is either reconciliation or outright war! And it is also possible she did reconcile them but Jude and Paul keep fanning the embers of discord even when the bone of contention relates to business. An ominous seed was planted and allowed to germinate, harvest time is here

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by gnykelly(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

This should stop

ibos are homogeneous dotard they hate islam and can never tolerate an ibo muslim. if aba was lagos and massive yoruba move there youwill see the nature of who they are.

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Pidginwhisper: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
emmalexabl:

Oya come and beat me....omo ale jati jati like you angry
Mumu! I asked you say who be "We all warned him" Na u be their gateman ni? You dey pour spittle like a rabies infested dog...Hahahahaha! As you take eyes dey look that Afonja girl Naxo another person dey take look your sista as igbo biatch grin grin

So you sef dey speak yoruba..Oya make I give it to you as u drop am...Ofo lo ma se ku.. Aja lo ma la eje e gbeyin..Bata lasan ni wan ma fi da e mo!

8 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by lyntiffany(f): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
wristbangle:

Honestly whenever the bolded is being said by people, I often ask them and I would also ask u, Peter married Lola before Paul got married right? Why is it that when Paul married, that was when the family division started boomeranging?
Fear Rivers babes they are green snake in green grass.

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
WizAkzy:
Wait, his family hates Lola. Even their elder brother is hugely involved in the fight. How then do you expect Lola that they don't like to call them to order?

My brother I'm still searching Google for the answer to that.
Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by pweetiedee(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Your mumu never do....ewedu girl,have u washed that ur dirty smelly pant today

seriously? This is razz

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by pweetiedee(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
AmandaLuv:

Their house girl spotted!

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by WizAkzy: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
lyntiffany:
Don't mind them, how about the 3 of their wives calling for a meeting to settle whatever might be the issue that has lingered this long. Must it be Lola? The other two are equally wives.
well i think they should leave them alone and let life teach them the importance of unity in the family.

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight by WizAkzy: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
preciousuweh:

My brother I'm still searching Google for the answer to that.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Mum, Grandma And Grandpa At His 28th Birthday Party / Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) / Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.