Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,439 members, 7,826,694 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Peter Of P'square Blocked A Fan Because Of The Leaked Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Of P'square Blocked A Fan Because Of The Leaked Video (1050 Views)

"This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe / The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Of P'square Blocked A Fan Because Of The Leaked Video by zulex880: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lol Peter just blocked me cause I told him leaking the video was uncalled for.
Lalasticala did I do anything wrong? undecided

Re: Peter Of P'square Blocked A Fan Because Of The Leaked Video by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
You look for your own.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lemme be going

1 Like

Re: Peter Of P'square Blocked A Fan Because Of The Leaked Video by zulex880: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
You look for your own.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lemme be going
Look for your own what? undecided
Re: Peter Of P'square Blocked A Fan Because Of The Leaked Video by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
zulex880:

Look for your own what? undecided
Your own trouble....

The would is still fresh and you want to add salt on it what did you expect for him to give you a thumb up?
Re: Peter Of P'square Blocked A Fan Because Of The Leaked Video by zulex880: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
Your own trouble....

The would is still fresh and you want to add salt on it what did you expect for him to give you a thumb up?
I didn't use any hard words on him, Dude is too strong headed and childish, Help me go e Instagram and tell him I said God punish him

1 Like

Re: Peter Of P'square Blocked A Fan Because Of The Leaked Video by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
zulex880:

I didn't use any hard words on him, Dude is too strong headed and childish, Help me go e Instagram and tell him I said God punish him
Don't worry I will add his wife join and insult them both for u lmao you are not serious. grin cheesy grin
Re: Peter Of P'square Blocked A Fan Because Of The Leaked Video by zulex880: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
Don't worry I will add his wife join and insult them both for u lmao you are not serious. grin cheesy grin

angry grin grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Peter Of P'square Blocked A Fan Because Of The Leaked Video by rebirthiix: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Peter Of P'square Blocked A Fan Because Of The Leaked Video by Papiikush: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
If people are going around blocking you, it's a sign you need to get a life.
Re: Peter Of P'square Blocked A Fan Because Of The Leaked Video by zulex880: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Papiikush:
If people are going around blocking you, it's a sign you need to get a life.
Sire you are stupid, Just so you know

2 Likes

Re: Peter Of P'square Blocked A Fan Because Of The Leaked Video by Papiikush: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
zulex880:

Sire you are stupid, Just so you know

Truth hurts. Get a life son
Re: Peter Of P'square Blocked A Fan Because Of The Leaked Video by CaptainG00D: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
This peter is a stupid foo.l so he is the one dat took d camera to d place and release yhe video.

" whom the gods want to kill, they first make him mad"

"when the dog want to die he loses its sense of percieveing feaces"

My ancestors said.

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Legendary Footballer Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison / Checkout This Sex Dolls On Point / Awww See Throwback Photos Of Veteran Nollywood Actor Harryb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.