Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Biafra: If FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu Alive, He Won’t Jump Bail – Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: If FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu Alive, He Won’t Jump Bail – Lawyer (1457 Views)

Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 / I Didn't Jump Bail, Soldiers Came To My House To Kill Me - Nnamdi Kanu Replies / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: If FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu Alive, He Won’t Jump Bail – Lawyer by unuane1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Counsel to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, has said Nnamdi Kanu would never jump bail if he is still alive.
Ejiofor said this while disclosing that
Kanu had not been seen since September 14 when men of the Nigerian Army allegedly invaded the IPOB leader’s residence in Umuahia, the Abia State capital.
Speaking with Vanguard, Ejiofor maintained that it is now the responsibility of the federal government to produce Kanu in court on his next adjourned date.
According to Ejiofor: “The fact is that they are in a position to produce him at the next adjourned date. It is public knowledge that my client had before his house was invaded, always made himself available for trial.
“He never evaded trial as he made it known that he was ready. If he wanted to jump bail, he would have done so immediately he was released from prison. But he did not run.
“The last time I spoke with my client was the day his house was invaded by soldiers. He called me and complained that he was being attacked by soldiers who he said were shooting sporadically. since then, I have not heard from my client again.
“If he is alive, they should tell the court on that day. They will not only explain to the trial court, but will also produce the soldiers that went to his home to attack him.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/26/biafra-federal-government-produces-nnamdi-kanu-alive-wont-jump-bail-lawyer/

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: If FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu Alive, He Won’t Jump Bail – Lawyer by Celcius: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
I hope IPOB isn't playing the victim?
Na wa o.
FG stormed the creeks couldn't find Tompolo
FG stormed Umahia couldn't find NK.
..and we have intelligence agencies.
All the top echelon do is eat, grow fat and oppress the common man.
Re: Biafra: If FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu Alive, He Won’t Jump Bail – Lawyer by UduMgbo1: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
buhari is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: If FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu Alive, He Won’t Jump Bail – Lawyer by latexxbro(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
I wonder what buhari would be thinking now as he doesn't even know where Nnamdi kanu is..... �

1 Like

Re: Biafra: If FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu Alive, He Won’t Jump Bail – Lawyer by agbangam: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Guy man don run oo. Kanu sef na like dis u wan lead ur pple to d promised land.
Re: Biafra: If FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu Alive, He Won’t Jump Bail – Lawyer by abouzaid: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
honestly Nigeria would never be better. that country can only move in circles. the army interfering with a case already in court.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: If FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu Alive, He Won’t Jump Bail – Lawyer by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Celcius:
Na wa o.
The army invaded NK's residence They will have to provide him in court on Oct 17

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: If FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu Alive, He Won’t Jump Bail – Lawyer by Commonsense101(m): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Smh,
Sham Democracy, in a sham country, by a sham government.

Nigeria and Rule of Law cannot coexist in the same book, let alone same paragraph, to talk of same sentence

1 Like

Re: Biafra: If FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu Alive, He Won’t Jump Bail – Lawyer by Kazim88: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
Why strike without result.... Inept Nigeria Army.
Cowards only good at killing unarmed civilians.

The should provide him... Infact Buhari should be impeached and all top army Officer fired for that show of shame.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: If FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu Alive, He Won’t Jump Bail – Lawyer by RomeSankara: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Celcius:
Na wa o.

Stop trying to play smart ..everyone knows they are all dead and their bodies hidden

1 Like

Re: Biafra: If FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu Alive, He Won’t Jump Bail – Lawyer by yarimo(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mr terrorist lawyer direct your questions to senator ABARIBE
Re: Biafra: If FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu Alive, He Won’t Jump Bail – Lawyer by emmapowerful: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
President Buhari,
Bring Back Our Boy
Nnamdi Kanu
whom you abducted the same way Boko Haram abducted the Chibok girls.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: If FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu Alive, He Won’t Jump Bail – Lawyer by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
HAHAHA SEE HEADLINE PLS HOW DO SOMEBODY JUMP BAIL NIGERIA AND GRAMMAR ...what the lawyer said is that BUHARI will provide nnamdi KANU on the court day....
Re: Biafra: If FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu Alive, He Won’t Jump Bail – Lawyer by BrokenTV: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
yarimo:
Mr terrorist lawyer direct your questions to senator ABARIBE
Idiot did Abaribe invade his residence with Army.
Re: Biafra: If FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu Alive, He Won’t Jump Bail – Lawyer by yarimo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
BrokenTV:

Idiot did Abaribe invade his residence with Army.
mumu direct your silly question to senator ABARIBE
Re: Biafra: If FG Produces Nnamdi Kanu Alive, He Won’t Jump Bail – Lawyer by BrokenTV: 2:43am On Sep 27, 2017
yarimo:
mumu direct your silly question to senator ABARIBE
The biasness of you fools is alarming, always been sentimental, for what reason should it be directed to him. Kanu has never been hiding or running away. Or was Abaribe the one that sent the armies idiot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osun The Food Basket Of The South West. 8 Facts About Osun Agricultural Sector. / Goc 1div Evicts Ma Goc 81 Div From Dalet Barracks!-politics? / The Pride Of The East: The Coal City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.