Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Rohingya Muslims Kidnapped 100 Burmese Hindus, Murdered 92 Of Them - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rohingya Muslims Kidnapped 100 Burmese Hindus, Murdered 92 Of Them (737 Views)

Christians And Hindus Wagging Deadly War In India (Pic) / Beji Caid Essebsi Is Dead! Tunisian President Dies Aged 92 / 92-Year-Old Mahathir Mohamad Wins Malaysia Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rohingya Muslims Kidnapped 100 Burmese Hindus, Murdered 92 Of Them by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
New Delhi: In a stunning disclosure, it has been revealed that 300 Rohingyas abducted 100 Hindus on August 25 and eliminated 92 of them.

Eight people who survived the assassination were all women, who later got converted to Islam.

They were then taken to Bangladesh, said the Myanmar State Councillor Information Office.

The revelation comes a day after the Myanmar's Army discovered two mud pits filled with 28 Hindu corpses, including women and children, outside a village in northern Rakhine.

As per the Army, it was the evidence of a massacre by Rohingya Muslim militants.

Speaking to Times Now, several Hindu refugees who survived have recounted that they were threatened and abused by Rohingya militants and forced to convert.

“We fled here after Rohingya terrorists came to attack us with swords, spears, sticks and guns. They burned our houses and farms. There were hundreds of them, from teenagers to men in their mid-30s. They said 'this is an Islamic state'. They shouted 'Rakhine state is our Rohingya state.’ We told them Rakhine state is not theirs. They said they would kill Hindus and we saw them do it. We fled when they set fire to our houses,” said a resident of Rakhine.

He claimed that more than 30 Hindus were missing and that they recovered 8 Hindu bodies.

On Monday, graves of 17 more Hindus were found.

"They came wearing masks. Couldn't see anything but their eyes. They captured us. They had guns, axes, knives. They hacked my family members to death. They forcefully converted us to Islam. They hacked my husband, sister-in-law, and her son to death," another woman, who managed to escape, told Times Now.

“The Rohingya militants have problems with the Myanmar Army as well as the common men who inhabit the Rakhine state. They are torturing and evicting Hindu Rohingyas from the land. Hindu families are brutally butchered and shot,” a Bangladeshi aid worker stated.

Northern Rakhine was plunged into crisis after Rohingya militants raided police posts last month, unleashing an Army crackdown that has displaced hundreds of thousands of civilians.

The vast majority -- more than 430,000 -- are Rohingya Muslims who fled across the border to Bangladesh from a military campaign the UN says likely amounts to ethnic cleansing.

But tens of thousands of ethnic Rakhine Buddhists and the region's small population of Hindus have also been internally displaced, saying they were attacked by Rohingya militants.

The focal point of the unrest, northern Rakhine's Maungdaw district, was once home to a fragile mosaic of ethnic groups, dominated by the Rohingya.

Vast swathes of the border region are now completely emptied of Muslims residents, with nearly 40 percent of Rohingya villages abandoned in under a month.

On Sunday, the UN's High Commissioner for Refugees called the influx of Rohingya into Bangladesh the "fastest and most urgent refugee emergency in the world".

The vast needs of the hungry, wounded and traumatised Rohingya swarming into Bangladesh have created a separate humanitarian crisis on that side of the border.

But there is little sympathy for the Muslim minority in Myanmar, where many in the Buddhist majority loathe the group and insist they are foreign invaders.

The Rohingya has faced decades of persecution from a Buddhist nationalist army and discrimination under laws that stripped them of citizenship and restrict their movements.

Analysts say that matrix of repression helped give rise to the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA), the rag-tag group who plunged the region into crisis with its August 25 attacks.

http://www.timesnownews.com/amp/india-upfront/video/rohingya-people-myanmar-2015-rohingya-refugee-crisis-rohingya-hindus-bangladesh-mass-graves/95931
Re: Rohingya Muslims Kidnapped 100 Burmese Hindus, Murdered 92 Of Them by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
i hope Myanmar army kills those jihadi bast/ards in thousands angry

2 Likes

Re: Rohingya Muslims Kidnapped 100 Burmese Hindus, Murdered 92 Of Them by tartar9(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
kiss kiss
Re: Rohingya Muslims Kidnapped 100 Burmese Hindus, Murdered 92 Of Them by RomeSankara: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
The Myanmar Army should extend the crackdown and kill more of those lowlives ..We all know Rohingya rats are the trouble makers in Myanmar because Hindus and Buddhist hardly make trouble

2 Likes

Re: Rohingya Muslims Kidnapped 100 Burmese Hindus, Murdered 92 Of Them by Abbeybailey(m): 5:36am On Sep 28, 2017
RomeSankara:
The Myanmar Army should extend the crackdown and kill more of those lowlives ..We all know Rohingya rats are the trouble makers in Myanmar because Hindus and Buddhist hardly make trouble
What makes you different from the jihadists you were castigating. Hate is hate.

4 Likes

Re: Rohingya Muslims Kidnapped 100 Burmese Hindus, Murdered 92 Of Them by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2017
x
Re: Rohingya Muslims Kidnapped 100 Burmese Hindus, Murdered 92 Of Them by obonujoker(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2017
These Muslims are wickedly evil....

3 Likes

Re: Rohingya Muslims Kidnapped 100 Burmese Hindus, Murdered 92 Of Them by RomeSankara: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Abbeybailey:

Those Rohingya Muslims are breeding terrorist in their midst that will give generally peaceful Hindus and Buddhist problems in the future

2 Likes

Re: Rohingya Muslims Kidnapped 100 Burmese Hindus, Murdered 92 Of Them by Oches4me(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
nemesis4u:
i hope Myanmar army kills those jihadi bast/ards in thousands angry
u and ur family will be treated the way Myanmar army are treating them.

1 Like

Re: Rohingya Muslims Kidnapped 100 Burmese Hindus, Murdered 92 Of Them by Oches4me(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
RomeSankara:
u and ur family will be kill d same way their killing them

1 Like

Re: Rohingya Muslims Kidnapped 100 Burmese Hindus, Murdered 92 Of Them by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
Oches4me:
u and ur family will be treated the way Myanmar army are treating them.

i hope u and ur family dont face the pain and ever get to endure the suffering the Innocent Buddhists , Christians , Hindus , Muslims felt when slaughtered by the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA)

u want me to post videos of Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA) pledging alliance to ISIS, al quida, Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen

stupid jihadi

1 Like

Re: Rohingya Muslims Kidnapped 100 Burmese Hindus, Murdered 92 Of Them by RomeSankara: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2017
Oches4me:
u and ur family will be kill d same way their killing them

You lie sir , I and my family never make trouble and we are always covered by the grace of the Living God ...If I swear for you it will catch you one time but I won't..You are a mumu Otrukpo man I guess

2 Likes

Re: Rohingya Muslims Kidnapped 100 Burmese Hindus, Murdered 92 Of Them by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:50am On Sep 30, 2017
Why can’t we just scrap all religion and start practicing the only religion called LOVE

1 Like

Re: Rohingya Muslims Kidnapped 100 Burmese Hindus, Murdered 92 Of Them by Oches4me(m): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2017
RomeSankara:

You lie sir , I and my family never make trouble and we are always covered by the grace of the Living God ...If I swear for you it will catch you one time but I won't..You are a mumu Otrukpo man I guess
u cover by God but want innocent to get killed fool, u will end same way.
Re: Rohingya Muslims Kidnapped 100 Burmese Hindus, Murdered 92 Of Them by Oches4me(m): 6:29am On Sep 30, 2017
nemesis4u:

i hope u and ur family dont face the pain and ever get to endure the suffering the Innocent Buddhists , Christians , Hindus , Muslims felt when slaughtered by the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA)

u want me to post videos of Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA) pledging alliance to ISIS, al quida, Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen

stupid jihadi
this is how like of u spread lies and hatred are u more informed by UN, and western Media, one day u will be their victim then u will no how the pain be

1 Like

Re: Rohingya Muslims Kidnapped 100 Burmese Hindus, Murdered 92 Of Them by vedaxcool(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2017
Abbeybailey:

Gbam .... Too many hate filles people are having a field day in nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Squeezes Out The West From Africa Without A Fight / Share Your Best/life Changing Quote From Robert Mugabe / This Is Boris Johnson The Uk Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.