Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

5 Things I Have Learnt From The P-square Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Things I Have Learnt From The P-square Saga (499 Views)

Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' / How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? / Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things I Have Learnt From The P-square Saga by michelle5683(f): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Having seen the video and posts of the twin brothers on twitter, I have made a few observations and learnt a few lessons.

1. When doing business with people, always sign and stamp all agreements from the start and state conditions for amendment of the agreement or properly explain the details of the agreement.
2. Most people do not want you to succeed in your endeavors, especially your competitors, but there are also people who pray for you and look up to you as a role model.
3. Your wife is also your brothers wife - Always make sure that your marriage does not jeopardize the long-standing relationship of your immediate family. Always make sure that your family (Immediate and extended) are in good terms.
4. Money can change anyone at anytime.
5. These celebrities do not care about their fans(especially song artists). All the fake love is just because of the money and to increase their fan base.(Look at the posts made by the two brothers concerning the video to the public, with so much pride.)

Feel free to share yours!!
Re: 5 Things I Have Learnt From The P-square Saga by optional1(f): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
mtchewww
Re: 5 Things I Have Learnt From The P-square Saga by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Okay
Re: 5 Things I Have Learnt From The P-square Saga by paiz: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Men dey do publicity to drop album you dey learn wetin?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Escapes Ghastly Motor Accident On Independence Day / Triple MG Singer, Ellyman And Tboss Get Cozy In New Photos. / "I Don’t Know How To Dance” – Tboss Shares Videos To Prove She Can’t Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.