Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu (7195 Views)

FG Spends N34 Million To Feed Prisoners Daily - Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) / Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC / Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by XaintJoel20: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
The honourable minister of interior, Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazzua told Nigerians during the 2017 Appropriation defence that the federal government of Nigeria spends 14 thousand naira on feeding each inmates in federal prisons across Nigeria, but pictures coming out from Nigerian Prisons show otherwise.

Below are pictures from Nigerian Prisons from Ugwashi-ukwu. This is one of the prisoners in the Nigeria prison Ugwashi-ukwu. By the side is the foods that are waiting for the prisoners to come and eat them.
Ugwashi-Ukwu prisons are being demanded to be shut down as prisoners are dying of hunger and malnutrition.
We will always help this government to know what is going on and to do the right thing.
DAMBAZZUA OVER TO YOU.

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Isn't that sarrki the Afonja/El-Kanemi terrorist?

Finally, he has been apprehended.

Good job by our security operatives.

Btw, even the Chief Warden be like say himsef neva chop. grin

7 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by LilSmith55(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
Each plate of that beans will be eaten by 5-10 prisoners...

No Pepper, No Salt, No Oil, Very Watery, Half done, full of sand...
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by Davash222(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
If you don't wake up behind bars, always be grateful to God.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by softwerk(f): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
I don't even know what to comment sef cry

To think that this one has not fu*cked since his incarceration is just unimaginable cry

I weep for Nigeria!
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by LilSmith55(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Davash222:
If you don't wake up behind bars, always be grateful to God.

No be small grateful

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by zico530(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hehehe cheesy[Ninja I hail thee! And the controller general is smiling. Are those puu I am seeing or what?
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by stevnwigw: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
This country needs to be shut down nonsense
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by Amarabae(f): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
softwerk:

To think that this one has not fu*cked since his incarceration is just unimaginable cry

are you ok?

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by IkpuMmiri(f): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Best place to dump ipob terrorists!

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by PointZerom: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Even animals in the zoo feeds better. Buhari is cursed from birth.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by PointZerom: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
stevnwigw:
This country needs to be shut down nonsense

A country that boast of 3 terrorist groups what do you expect. Buhari has destroyed the remaining image of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by sagitariusbaby(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
This shouldn't be happening in this time and age, it weakens to know that there are many innocent souls going through this pain and anguish. This shouldn't be happening, let's do something to stop this evil
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by XaintJoel20: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
I once had a conversation with a neighbour that was at Oko Prisons, Benin City' when his case was still pending in court. He told me that even the foods and others supplies brought by well meaning individuals and groups as acts of charity were not spared, that the foods, clothing, toiletries, etc were shared among the management staff of the Prisons.

Nigeria Stinks of Corruption...

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by Victornezzar: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
Do you really have sense
I know you are not from the east
you keep disgracing yourself here

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by StarBukola(f): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Omg!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Jesu! A ni oro ewan o
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by wristbangle: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
The prisoners are already in hell. I just pity the innocent ones among
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by kn23h(m): 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ugwashi Ikebe

Ugwashi idi

Ugwashi ass

Ugwashi booty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by sirugos(m): 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
u re such a wasted sperm

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by Mrjo(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
softwerk:

I weep for Nigeria!
anuty na food they want nt toto

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by ewa26: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Don't you think you ought to spell my town correctly

That is my cousin up there! See as dey maltreat my flesh and blood! angry angry ewa manu! Achorom nsogbu cha cha angry
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by ewa26: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
ps it Ogwashi ukwu NOT UGWASHI. Nini bu UGwashi
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by OAUTemitayo: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
softwerk:

I weep for Nigeria!
Weep for yourself.
Na food dey need not puna mumu girl
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by ewa26: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
wandy nem bumadee ok
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by Dmony: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Could that be a correction facility or death trap
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by Goldeno(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
softwerk:

I weep for Nigeria!
I used to think that i had seen the most senseless and useless post...

Then is I saw this post

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
softwerk:

I weep for Nigeria!
Would you like him to fu.c.k you?
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by Nedfed(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
LilSmith55:
Each plate of that beans will be eaten by 5-10 prisoners...

No Pepper, No Salt, No Oil, Very Watery, Half done, full of sand...

Correct bro.
Can see you talking from experience, pls tell them more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by LilSmith55(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nedfed:

Correct bro.
Can see you talking from experience, pls tell them more.

Yes, my friend was raided last week and was taken to kirikiri medium prison, we went dere to check d guy... Omo kon see sufferness, when d guy started to tell story Ehn, I no fit laf or cry... I jst dey hold my laf as d guy dey cry-talk...
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by Alariwo2: 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
The funniest part is.. 80% of all prison inmates in Nigeria are biafrans. Go to kirikiri maximum prison, alagbon and the likes, you'll cry for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by DckPssy(f): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sexy
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Inmates From Nigerian Prisons Ugwashi Ukwu by Blue3k(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wow that's horrible. This real corruption. They at least need to be fed if nothing else. Most of the inmates ate awaiting trial aswell.

Front Page: lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Buy Petrol Above Approved Pump Price Of N145 Per Litre– NNPC GMD / Governor Oyebanji Unveils 11-Member Economic Management Team / Reps Reject 25%, Insist On 7.5% Pension For PHCN Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.