Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) (24773 Views)

Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by Dottore: 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
*yawns*
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by Made1414(m): 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
zoba88:
I stand for PEACE
I stand for UNITY
What a huge success it was on Saturday.YOUTHS OF PEACE walk championed by Nollywood actor Kenneth Okonkwo and a host of other peace loving patriots,former first lady of Kogi State Amb. Aisha Audu, A-list Actors Tonto Dike, Sani Danja and a host of others came to take a stand for peace too.They staged a walk to promote peace in Nigeria.
LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA! PEACEFUL AND UNITED

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/tonto-dikehkenneth-okonkwoothers-staged.html?m=1

Kenneth...Stupidity is when you think by doing your cheap political protest that you have imposed peace on people, You are such idiot to think that way.. Peace without Justice is more deadly..Have you heard you big mouth fool
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by isalegan2: 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
3 months ago I had no idea who Tonto Dikeh was, but Nairaland front page has taught me that she is a Nollywood entertainer of some sort who gets most of her publicity from harassing and humiliating her son's father.

Has she given him peace?
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by Diso60090(m): 12:43am On Sep 27, 2017
Person hand dey person waist abeg nairaland who know where H puppy dey make he ask am if na real
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by chineduemmao: 12:43am On Sep 27, 2017
See crowd!
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by CaptainG00D: 1:25am On Sep 27, 2017
dukeolumde:
How do u expect there to be peace when the government killed innocent civillians and labelled them terrorists while the real ones are negotiated with and set free
Live with them (Igbo's)...no, let them go...no!!! Suppression, oppression, blackmail, marginalisation etc cannot stop the will and wish of the people. Instead it grows and gains ground as time goes on. All Igbos' are IPOB directly or indirectly but cannot be referred to as terrorists. Only their politicians come out to say the opposite because of the looting going on within their domain.

The ones that died knew they could die fighting to be free but they knew their dream will one day be actualized. Their brothers have seen their dead bodies and
believe me, the hatred keeps growing from generation to generation. It's only a matter on time before others will rise...

Little wonder the White man sees us the blacks as inferior beings... as long as we hide under descrimination, tribalism, sectionalism etc to condemn and laugh
over the massacre of civilians (Igbos') in cold blood...it shall never be well such a person or tribe...never!!!

NB: Look again at the pictures below objectively and tell me how u will feel if one or two of them is ur direct younger brother(s)... ##Istand4Peace&justice##

Seriously i dnt kno why everybody is still mute on this greatest evil i hav ever witnessed
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by Ratello: 1:44am On Sep 27, 2017
Nonentities doing the bid of the bastards milking us dry. The question should have been, "why do we have idiots shielding the masses from the real facts"? One Nigeria when innocent lives are being wasted and hunger is spreading like virus.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by ladychioma: 1:49am On Sep 27, 2017
There must be justice before peace.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by ladychioma: 1:50am On Sep 27, 2017
ladychioma:
There must be justice before peace.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by chiamaka4g: 2:28am On Sep 27, 2017
Davash222:
Peace can't be actualized without Justice .
fact. Let them continue seeking relevance
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by bullbull: 3:47am On Sep 27, 2017
Biafra played in Africa. Basketball....
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by magzey: 5:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Wailers are. Terrorist they don't want peace or one Nireria ; because they are still counting loses since 2015 through to 2023 D grin grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by magzey: 5:25am On Sep 27, 2017
Davash222:
Peace can't be actualized without Justice .
Do justice to your good self first stop being selfish dude.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by nevachange(f): 5:40am On Sep 27, 2017
I blame the video player i used to watch living in bondage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZC4oTbamQw
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by Rizstar: 5:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Ezuzu
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by mindtricks: 5:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Mrjo:
Nigeria is a shame, the most painful part of it is that its citizen are confused

My brother, me too I confuse.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by salam1(m): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2017
CaptainG00D:
Keneth okonkwo u are a fool... i have always known u to be a fool.
U couldnt speak out abt ur innocent igbo brothers were murdered in cold blood in abia...whos only crime was "asking for freedom" and Their corpses are still there in mogue.

Yet u are first to stage in the street for peace...what nonsense peace.. when there is no justice.

Funny enuff after all this eye service they will still call SE bad names....

Andy okeke u ar an idiot!!
and u r d bigger fool if the northerner and to retaliate will u be typing DAT poo over dere. U r only speaking for ur people wat happened to the Hausa's and mosques u burnt over dere?
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2017
make them go to their various states and do the peace walk... Abuja nah their states be like say hot slap dey hungry this Toto dick and ND Okeke ... Ndi Ara
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by AONE555(m): 7:22am On Sep 27, 2017
dukeolumde:
How do u expect there to be peace when the government killed innocent civillians and labelled them terrorists while the real ones are negotiated with and set free
Live with them (Igbo's)...no, let them go...no!!! Suppression, oppression, blackmail, marginalisation etc cannot stop the will and wish of the people. Instead it grows and gains ground as time goes on. All Igbos' are IPOB directly or indirectly but cannot be referred to as terrorists. Only their politicians come out to say the opposite because of the looting going on within their domain.

The ones that died knew they could die fighting to be free but they knew their dream will one day be actualized. Their brothers have seen their dead bodies and
believe me, the hatred keeps growing from generation to generation. It's only a matter on time before others will rise...

Little wonder the White man sees us the blacks as inferior beings... as long as we hide under descrimination, tribalism, sectionalism etc to condemn and laugh
over the massacre of civilians (Igbos') in cold blood...it shall never be well such a person or tribe...never!!!

NB: Look again at the pictures below objectively and tell me how u will feel if one or two of them is ur direct younger brother(s)... ##Istand4Peace&justice##
shut up.
you belong in the trash ....
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by bengems(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Bia Andy, e be like say money don finish for acting. Only to dey follow women do fashion parade for street and shine ur teeth na eim u know. Abeg go do something important with ur time, not this.

Justice must come, not from man but God.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2017
AONE555:
shut up.
you belong in the trash ....

May God Almighty bless u. I pray that u r generation will never be victims in Jesus name. But if u insist the blood of the accused is worth it, then may ur generation
never know peace and happiness all the days of their lives. They shall loose everything they struggle for when it most matters to them and may tears never leave
ur home and generation..amen. Choose wisely because the power of life and death lies in ur (tongue) choice. As so it will remain until u change in Jesus name.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Seriously i dnt kno why everybody is still mute on this greatest evil i hav ever witnessed

Before that massacre happened, I saw it the night before that morning and we prayed about it. They will be free but not now. Everything
that happens take place in Spirit first before manifesting in real life. Wait and see because their blood cries for vengance but it will take years from now
after several administrations...there will be a revolution by the people. Slowly it will build up, but surely it must come to pass...

NB: ###Pls don't quote me. Prayer is the master key###
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by newslifeop: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2017
Oh
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
keep quiet cheesy
Temidayo9:

You can go and choose HATE , but remember those that choose hate always dance to phyton

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba's Mother And His Brother Pictured / Miracle Ikechukwu Arrives In Imo After Long Vacation, Shares Adorable Photos / Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.