Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Twitter Increased The Character Limit For Tweets - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Twitter Increased The Character Limit For Tweets (358 Views)

Why Do I Still Get Notified of New Tweets On My Twitter App? / How Technology Has Increased The Social Gaps In / How To Bypass Hammer VPN 100mb Daily Limit And Use It Unlimitedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Increased The Character Limit For Tweets by shegesup: 2:50am On Sep 27, 2017
About 9 percent of all tweets today are exactly 140 characters, Twitter says. It’s tough to do that on accident, suggesting that users frequently have to edit their initial thoughts to get them under the limit. (It’s certainly true for me.) Now Twitter hopes to ease that burden by doubling the character limit in what it calls “languages impacted by cramming,” which includes every language except for Japanese, Chinese, and Korean..................

copied from http://www.shegesup.com.ng/2017/09/twitter-increased-character-limit-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Will Google Adsence Approve This Website / The Intrigues Of The Internet / #tig2017_summit | Technology In Government Summit And Exhibitions 13th Dec. 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.