Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies (35432 Views)

9th Assembly: Senate To Officially Inform Buhari, International Bodies Of Commen / Nigeria Withdraws Membership From 90 International Bodies / Breaking: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Temysteve(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
The End of Nigeria begins with the withdrawal
So be it for you. You statement will boomerang only if you never benefit from the land.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by cehuratuta: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Omooba77:

: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/breaking-nigeria-exits-90-international-bodies/

wow Nigeria is a member of 310 organizations? interesting...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Famodimudavid(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
I believe one day I will be proud to call nigeria my country

mumu dey there
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by sinola(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Temysteve(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
FTreloaded:
why the insult? undecided
you can read ur post i quote to know the reason for the insult.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by heendrix(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
FTreloaded:
i hope they pull out of UN and ECOWAS too.

we need a full islamic state so we can practice the sharia law to the glory of allaaauwabaaa.

insha allahu, amen!

another lover of bondage spotted undecided

Afghanistan or Iraqi should be ur home not here bruh

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Mbediogu(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
FTreloaded:

we need a full islamic state so we can practice the sharia law to the glory of allaaauwabaaa.

insha allahu, amen!

Madman sported! Crazy man alert.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Hendrix94(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
FTreloaded:

insha allahu, amen!
who Wan follow you practice Islam, if it will come to that then Nigeria must be divided.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by eagleeye2: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
freeze001:
I hope the OIC is among those pulled out of.
grin
You wish. Buhari is the last person to pull out of OIC
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by kings09(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sillymods oya answer
Oildichotomy:
Why do I always feel news such as these are released to test the way Nigerians react to them after which they either withdraw or suspend such statements.

You came out to say you are pulling out of 90 international organisations and you are not smart enough to tell what the organisations are, but went ahead to set-up committee to see which organisations are .

Is that is not dumb, I don't what is. Why don't you do your work underground before coming to press and massage the loins of your zombies .

These people are just some jokers and nitwits in power. Like what is that?

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by linusbnn(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tolexander:
Nice move

Name mentioned or not, the utmost reason is to cut the expenditure into these organizations which is still reasonable.

Why will you feel comfortable if the names are not mentioned?. The fear of politicians is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by jaystix(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
I hope the OIC is among the organizations they are pulling out from,coz its useless,they just want to sell us to the wrong and evil hands,but GOD Almighty forbbid it,in JESUS Mughty name it shall never work....Amen

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nigeria is gradually becoming North Korea
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by freshinko: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
They shouldn't tamper with ICC. That is the only voice the oppressed have.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by switlily25(f): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
FTreloaded:

insha allahu, amen!
I forgive you if only you are being sarcastic.
if you are being serious about this rubbish you just spilled,you are an uncircumcised baboon!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by PFRB: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
nototribalist:
I hope ICC is not among. Because Buhari is going to jail soon

IT IS THE MAIN ONE. Check it out
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by delugajackson: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
FTreloaded:

insha allahu, amen!
You are a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by msylva2147(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
PointZerom:

"At the right time"

What has been the personal achievements of Buhari, has he ever established any business in his life time?. What job opportunities has he created b4 Now etc. He only came to power through coup, can such person be my mentor?..... NO. He deceived his class teacher and never went back to finish school... Hmmmmm.... Buhari is a criminal.
I would have like to comment on this mumu post but let me wait I know someone would do that for me read.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oblang:

Leave them make dem continue dey deceive themselves...
Dem IPOB clowns dull like dumbo
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
PointZerom:

Until they invaded his house, he was not a "terrorist". Now can you tell me what your constitution said about Kanu's "crimes".
A lawful court declared IPOB a terrorist organization and by extension their leader Nnamdi Kanu, a terrorist. We gave gone past the executive fiat that declaring IPOB illegal
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by okenta2017: 1:12am On Sep 28, 2017
Paperwhite:
Buhari is just worsening Nigeria's predicament before the world-after leading us to the worst recession ever,he is now striving to isolate Nigeria from the world because of his despotic and tyrannic inclinations. Imagine his government spurn for the US and EU over their stand on the IPOB issue after his belated presentation @ the UNGA.Now which body is Nigeria pulling out from-hope it also include all the Islamic bodies and save the ICC? The world is more civilized now than a Buhari with a premedivial reasoning or thinking ability.God save us now. cry

Majority of you did not know what really happened behind the scene at the UN. Just hold a little longer many things will begin to happen.

This government have been watered down. They are shocked that the outside world knows the day to day happening in Nigeria. So the

propadanda is just for local consumption.. Agitators for restructuring should watch their back. Many pump action rifle are

now in Nigeria. Don't be deceived. Abacha phase Ii is loading. bye for now.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by NwaliE01: 5:13am On Sep 28, 2017
We need to decentralize our federal executive power. Islamization Agenda is one of the reasons the north is fighting the proposal.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by oscarlee1: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=SillyMods post=60882919]
No sense in this post.

Next time, use the brain God has given you for free.

What's the benefit of belonging to 310 organizations and paying huge millions of dollars to remain there if they don't add value to us?

Wailers should wail with sense abeg.[your foolishness is pathetically annoying, what is the benefit of polling out if not for their selfish gain...we don't even know the organizations yet and you are supporting already. May this foolishness not remain with you]
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
I believe one day I will be proud to call nigeria my country

Hope u stay alive to see the second coming of jesus
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Fawklicant: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Racing:
A total of 310 organizations that Nigeria is a member of? Well, to me I think it's a good move if those organizations are not in any way beneficial to the country's goals and to the well being of the citizens. But I don't trust this government to have the interest of the masses at heart in regards to the country pulling out from those organizations.

At the end of the day, the organizations Nigeria will remain in will be islamic ones.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by dataideas: 2:17am On Nov 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants / Adeleke’s Billboards Set Ablaze As Osun PDP Primaries Ends In Violence / Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.