Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Ibori(?): Presidency Remains United, Strong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori(?): Presidency Remains United, Strong (548 Views)

Tompolo's Contract Remains Intact-New NIMASA Boss / Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria / Governor Ibori, Wife, In $360M Oil Deal in London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibori(?): Presidency Remains United, Strong by Myself2(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ibori: Presidency Remains United, Strong

Former Delta State Governor, Chief James  Ibori,  said yesterday that the Presidency remains not only united but strong with the strong Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) firmly in charge.

The former governor, who said  he had uncovered a plot by those he described as some disgruntled politicians to  manipulate the media just to score cheap political goals, dismissed the assumption  that a power contest was on in Abuja.

Ibori, in a statement signed by his Media Assistant, Tony Eluemunor, said  “using some spurious groups that barely exist on the ground in Delta state as cover, the malcontents and the rascally elders behind them have been circulating malicious materials and outright falsehood to several news organisations."

He warned that they should have known by now, "if they are still capable of learning, that their accursed ways will bear no fruit, for they have done same thing for years now, but to no avail, as lies will always be supplanted and over-shadowed by the truth.”

Ibori stated further: “I will not succumb to cheap blackmail in any guise, and I will not also be intimidated by any bullying tactics, and no matter how highly placed the source and how many international collaborators are at their disposal. 

"So let it be known that no amount of lies against me and spurious publications by political opponents will make me abandon my political beliefs and leanings in any way and at any time."

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=167860
Re: Ibori(?): Presidency Remains United, Strong by Myself2(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2010
Pray tell,Mr Rogue Ibori,in what capacity are you speaking

You are in no official capacity to issue statements about executive positions,the noose is getting tighter so be afraid,be veeeeerrry afraid
Re: Ibori(?): Presidency Remains United, Strong by Myself2(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2010
Myself2:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

, the malcontents and the rascally elders behind them

He warned that they should have known by now, "if they are still capable of learning, that their accursed ways will bear no fruit,

Look at this ill-trained boy, criminal and murderer abusing his father

No wahala,Mr Ibori,time will soon tell who is accursed,whether you that has the blood of so many on your head,running from international anti-corruption agencies,you that stole all the monies that would have been used to better the lots of the people of Delta state and subsequently they CURSE YOU EVERYDAY,you that your criminal game plan to protect you from the law with Yar Adua,Andoaokaa & co has been shot down ,you that your ambition of becoming he VP by 2011 has suddenly become a still birth and thelikelihood of your corruption files being re-opened looks more likely everyday,YOU ARE THE ACCURSED ONE MR IBORI,and not the Delta elders you directly referred to and certainly not the millions that have no wherewithal to voice their opinion about you but who nonetheless loathe you to high heavens
Re: Ibori(?): Presidency Remains United, Strong by OAM4J: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2010
Nonsense!

Well, I dont blame you Thief Ibori, if only Jonathan has balls & had not surrender to your cabal, your likes should be behind bars by now, not making stupid statements.

Rubbish!!!
Re: Ibori(?): Presidency Remains United, Strong by rasputinn(m): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2010
Ibori's day of judgement will come,MARK MY WORDS

(1) (Reply)

The Yaradua Dabacle: Why Is It That In Nigeria No Boby Resign / No Part Of Naija Is Safe / North In Fresh Plans To Produce Vp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.