Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Can You Die For Her? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Die For Her? (468 Views)

5 Things You Should Do Before You Die / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Die For Her? by askseunoladele: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
CAN YOU DIE FOR HER?

If you cannot die for any woman, please, don't get married. I'm not just talking about physical death, I am also referring to death of ego, pride, selfishness, impatience, stinginess and yes, physical death, when necessary. We are talking about reality here, not fantasies from Hollywood movies.

Jesus died for us. The peak of love is death, risk taking and selfless endeavors to give life to the one you love. Jesus said "A man lay down his life for his friends..." He wasn't a smooth talker/con artist, he prove it by dying on the cross for us. "Husbands, love your wife as Christ loves the church..."

A man who is truly ready for marriage must be prepared to lay down his life for his wife. You are ready to do everything and anything godly to make this woman into what God says she will be.

You are willing to kill all these vices in you: hot temper, lust, selfishness, pride, anger, hatred, unforgiveness, smoking, drinking, womanizing, laziness, idleness, etc to ensure this woman fulfils destiny. That is what it means to be a man. That is what it means to be a husband.

Love is not in theory, it is practical. Love is not just about buying flowers, going out on dates and saying sweet nothings to get her in bed. Love is praying for her, respecting her decision to stay chaste till marriage, being patient with her weaknesses, correcting her in love,working hard to provide for the family, enduring her flaws, making sacrifices to help her fulfil destiny.

" Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily. It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God’s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong]. Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything. Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]. As for prophecy (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away [it will lose its value and be superseded by truth]." (1 Cor 13:4-8 Amp.). That is love. Do you really love her?
© Seun Oladele, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com
Re: Can You Die For Her? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Okay
Re: Can You Die For Her? by NairalandSARS: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
I can't die for a woman. Am I mad?

1 Like

Re: Can You Die For Her? by Deicide: 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Okay
I know if this thing makes FP this you ok go turn to long speech grin
Re: Can You Die For Her? by Deicide: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
@op Can she die for me?

1 Like

Re: Can You Die For Her? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 28, 2017
NairalandSARS:
I can't die for a woman. Am I mad?
sup, i see ur pm, na office email i use, cant use it to reply, anything for me?
Re: Can You Die For Her? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
So that another guy can start smashing her abi

(1) (Reply)

Why I Support Cardinal Okojie's View About Adeboye Wanting To Build More Churche / And Who Is A Harlot? Please Read This!!! / Fishers Of Men Inc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.