Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take (2388 Views)

How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? / Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by farem: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Just ONE MONTH ago, the leader of IPOB issued this stern warning below against Pres. Buhari. One month after, what is your take?

"Go and tell Buhari that I am in Aba, and any person who comes here to arrest me in Biafra land will die here.I will never go on exile.
I assure you...

-Nnamdi Kanu Aug 27, 2017

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by LionDeLeo: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
OP, stop mistaking Igbos for human beings with working brains.

Even their leader, Nnamdiot cownu, has appropriately described them as pigs and Idiots.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by CrtlAltDel: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
He who the gods wants to kill they first made mad…… Kanus rant is that of a mad man grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by GavelSlam: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
So DJ cannot be testing the mic again.

Don't you know he's an OAP and Dilector?

You guys are too serious sef.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by sarrki(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Even their leader, Nnamdiot cownu, has appropriately described them as pigs and Idiots.

Patriotism at its peak

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by LionDeLeo: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:

Patriotism at its peak

Thanks boss.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by Dalek(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
NLpobs over to thee.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by dlondonbadboy: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
Chaii, this thread has been infested by brainless zombies and dirty robots.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by attackgat: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
farem:
Just ONE MONTH ago, the leader of IPOB issued this stern warning below against Pres. Buhari. One month after, what is your take?

"Go and tell Buhari that I am in Aba, and any person who comes here to arrest me in Biafra land will die here.I will never go on exile.
I assure you...

What the point of this thread? You like quoting what people said one month later or something?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by Nemesis1: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
attackgat:

What the point of this thread? You like quoting what people said one month later or something?

Bloody dickless fools

I've seen many of your posts quoting Buhari from 2011

One months shouldn't be an issue bloody hypocrite

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by vicadex07(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nemesis1:

Bloody dickless fools

lmao

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by vicadex07(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nemesis1:

Bloody dickless fools

lmao

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by LionDeLeo: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nemesis1:

Bloody dickless fools

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by Topend: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
That is his trap and PMB fall for it. Low iq President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by ogmask: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Topend:

Kanu came to Nigeria thru Lagos airport disguised, lodged in a five star hotel with olosho and FAKE name yet, una say na him trap for buhari. He was bundled into a truck like the scammer he is una say naim game plan say buhari fall for the plan.

He ate watery beans in kuje, una say naim plan.

He was granted bail on health grounds when in truth he was not sick. He had to lie and conspire with his lawyer and maybe some ipob laboratory attendant for him to have a lil reprieve. Just imagine a leader lieing to be free from the pple he promised to crush. He came out and forgot that some pple signed his bail bond etc again una say na hîm game plan and that buhari fall for the plan. . Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pple like u wey be power mike for NL urge am on befor we know wetin dey happen kanu say he go bring buhari head from Abuja, he go make sure say anybody wey come arrest am for biafra land nor go no road go back to the zoo. All will die in biafra land if they step foot on it. The guy yan sha......thenogogoro he drank was very strong.

Now buhari just sneeze small kanu flesh and spirit the compete who go outrun the other inside hole wey he hide and you dey here still dey talk game plan.

Ipob nor o kill Person abeg. grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by Larriekay: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
ogmask:

Kanu came to Nigeria thru Lagos airport disguised, lodged in a five star hotel with olosho and FAKE name yet, una say na him trap for buhari. He was bundled into a truck like the scammer he is una say naim game plan say buhari fall for the plan.

He ate watery beans in kuje, una say naim plan.

He was granted bail on health grounds when in truth he was not sick. He had to lie and conspire with his lawyer and maybe some ipob laboratory attendant for him to have a lil reprieve. Just imagine a leader lieing to be free from the pple he promised to crush. He came out and forgot that some pple signed his bail bond etc again una say na hîm game plan and that buhari fall for the plan. . Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pple like u wey be power mike for NL urge am on befor we know wetin dey happen kanu say he go bring buhari head from Abuja, he go make sure say anybody wey come arrest am for biafra land nor go no road go back to the zoo. All will die in biafra land if they step foot on it. The guy yan sha......thenogogoro he drank was very strong.

Now buhari just sneeze small kanu flesh and spirit the compete who go outrun the other inside hole wey he hide and you dey here still dey talk game plan.

Ipob nor o kill Person abeg. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by CrtlAltDel: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nemesis1:

Bloody dickless fools

Kikikikik…. See why we gave them the award below grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5747986_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by konoplyanka: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lol its all game plan. The plan will materialise in 3000AD grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by efighter: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Topend:

Are you alright at all? PMB fell for Cownu's trap or Cownu fell into his own trap. PMB is currenly in the other room with Aisha as we are talking while Cownu is hidding in one deep hole praying and fasting that Buratai should not come for him and you are saying PBM fell for Cownu's trap. I think you need a break. Now go for one month vacation in Iraq or Syria and get yourself refreshed for the coming Ibocide.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by farem: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
efighter:

Are you alright at all? PMB fell for Cownu's trap or Cownu fell into his own trap. PMB is currenly in the other room with Aisha as we are talking while Cownu is hidding in one deep hole praying and fasting that Buratai should not come for him and you are saying PBM fell for Cownu's trap. I think you need a break. Now go for one month vacation in SAMBISA forest and get yourself refreshed for the coming Ibocide.
Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by Yyeske(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Let's all be sincere, since Nnamdi kanu ran off like a coward he is, nairaland has become boring.
Please IPOB should release him so that we can continue enjoying his entertainment

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by honourhim: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
farem:

I assure you...

I read the nonsense statement on that week he made it. You can imagine the silly fellow called Nnamdi Kanu that want all of us in Igbo land to follow him. I AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY CONTINUES TO REJECT IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by chubinwa(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
have u heard if any profane action taken by the leader? those are just ways of agitation and more recognition.
Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by Yyeske(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
chubinwa:
have u heard if any profane action taken by the leader? those are just ways of agitation and more recognition.
So hate speeches are normal then? FYI, the world has learnt from the Nazi Germany, Serbia, Rwanda experiences and can never allow such happen again.
Don't be surprised it was these countries that advised Nigeria to go for kanu before everything gets out of hand

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by Nemesis1: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Kikikikik…. See why we gave them the award below grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5747986_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

I no know kw say people wey sabi them plenty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by Omofunaab2: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Let's all be sincere, since Nnamdi kanu ran off like a coward he is, nairaland has become boring.
Please IPOB should release him so that we can continue enjoying his entertainment

I agree

I miss those Ipob rallies grin grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by Yyeske(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Omofunaab2:

I agree

I miss those Ipob rallies grin grin

I seriously miss the rallies and his utterances, nairaland is just boring now

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by vicadex07(m): 1:27am On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
I seriously miss the rallies and his utterances, nairaland is just boring now

grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take by wediehere1: 9:08pm On Jan 30
LionDeLeo:

😮

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Immediate Overseas Treatment For Ekwueme / Forgotten Facts : Nigeria’s Ballistic Missile Program. Part II. / The Blood Of All Those Killed In Benue Is On The Following Persons Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.