Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,174 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit (30736 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! / Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by Kakamorufu(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Benin garage, Ado park, Ilorin garage, Old Market?
You have been very helpful. One more thing.......are there hotels /guest houses there?
Thanks.
well.there shld be. The time I went there, was with mssn, we didn't sleep over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by kehinde1588(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=Kakamorufu post=61827490]the main park. I have forgotten the name. [quote]hello bro. We are planning to go on excursion to ondo state in my sch, and av not been to ondo state before. Can I av ur number for proper guidance
Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by kehinde1588(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=Kakamorufu post=61828043]well.there shld be. The time I went there, was with mssn, we didn't sleep over. [/quotehello bro. We are planning to go on excursion to ondo state in my sch, and av not been to ondo state before. Can I av ur number for proper guidance
Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by kehinde1588(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Kakamorufu:
well.there shld be. The time I went there, was with mssn, we didn't sleep over.
Hello bro. We are planing to go on an excursion in my sch soon and we choose to explore ondo state. Can I get ur number for proper guidance
Re: Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit by Kakamorufu(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
kehinde1588:
Hello bro. We are planing to go on an excursion in my sch soon and we choose to explore ondo state. Can I get ur number for proper guidance
well. No problem.08176994428.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia / Train Crushes 3 Persons In Ilorin (photo) / Container Falls On Two Vehicles In Lagos. Passengers Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.