Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos (78087 Views)

Voltarian Causes A Stir As He Boils Himself In Hot Water On Raging Fire (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Wow!!
This is nice.......i mean really nice smiley

and see her thick thighs like the smooth sexy ones evaberry has tongue
Abeg u help me see evaberry
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dshocker:

I was just suggesting
I hear una
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by birdsview(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
That sex position will shot spe*ms straight to the womb..Fertilization instantaneous.
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Tobycharles: 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
Always do something similar to this before but now,only God knows what happened to my joints.
Too much of akpu
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by okenwaa(m): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
Always do something similar to this before but now,only God knows what happened to my joints.

You started ponyorlizing. D@'s what happened.
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Flashh: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Abeg u help me see evaberry
Weytin you wan use am do?
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Flashh:
Weytin you wan use am do?
U see her
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Flashh: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

U see her
Who is Evaberry?

You no ask of me, you dey ask of one nonsense person. tongue

Shey you know say you get one pikin for me? cheesygrin

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
people flexible sha.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by erico2k2(m): 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
AUnty we af hear, we know wot happen but we nor fit talk sake of say security reasons grin grin
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by ndiboy01(m): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
Nothing new
Nothing new ........try am naaaaaaa weda dem no go take ambulance package u

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by solexybaba(m): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dis is really breath taking.n sexual Co so foot she is wearing. I luv it.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Flashh:
Who is Evaberry?

You no ask of me, you dey ask of one nonsense person. tongue

Shey you know say you get one pikin for me? cheesygrin
Abeg lemme come and be going b4 somebody say I don fix wedding date with am tongue
B4 I go na u send evaberry on errand
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Ceede: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Here in 9ja that mission is impossible.
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by ndiboy01(m): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
you can equally do it,it's not hard,I can help you with your practice grin
Help ya sef 1st
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Oladeeone: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
Let me work on ur joints cheesy cheesy
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Flashh: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Abeg lemme come and be going b4 somebody say I don fix wedding date with am tongue
B4 I go na u send evaberry on errand
You can't come and be going like that. I no get marriage stuff with you na. Na baby mama things na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by dsocioemmy(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
La waoo
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Ceede: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
I 've done it before but now it's an history.
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by cymontempler: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Any lady with this kind of flexibility.. Pls message me.

I have loads of ideas and certainly we can work something out.

Win Win Situation.
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by netflicks(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
There is absolutely nothing sexy about the pics other than some one trying to kill herself... cry
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Superman94(m): 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
All I see are sex positions grin grin grin
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Fembleez1(m): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
She tried. What will I read on FP that will be productive? Just curves, boobs, Shape, bikini, and the likes.

Mumu mods!!!

1 Like

Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Flashh:
You can't come and be going like that. I no get marriage stuff with you na. Na baby mama things na. cheesy
B4 u begin av ideas ni undecided
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by DianaJ(f): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ok naa[/size] cool shocked[size=8pt] shocked
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Xzbit91: 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Wow!!
This is nice.......i mean really nice smiley

and see her thick thighs like the smooth sexy ones evaberry has tongue

Evaberry is a dude

Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by MrDoGood(m): 12:03am On Sep 28, 2017
Is she a Nigerian?
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by mochris: 12:08am On Sep 28, 2017
mama chukwudi.....come and see ooo
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by biacan(f): 12:10am On Sep 28, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Yesss cool shocked grin I am
lemme keep them coming
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by olusledge: 12:13am On Sep 28, 2017
see can't do this
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2017
badassProdigy:
This hot lady who goes by the name @Yogineo online, has set the media ablaze with these eye-popping yoga practice photos of hers.

See more below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/this-hot-lady-yoga-photos-got-guys.html?m=1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6028788_instaimage_jpeg39448dcd6d6d6fa2f428ec39aeeb5e60

Some bony a$$ carcass can't even do half of this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mad Man Asks For Microphone In Imo, Performs At An Event / Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer / What Happened Inside Night Club In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.