Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,485 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos - Entertainment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos (78860 Views)

Voltarian Causes A Stir As He Boils Himself In Hot Water On Raging Fire (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Abeg u help me see evaberry

yeah............shes currently masturbating in her bathroom with a picture of piikoo's "fine" ass right in front of her and a lobe of aboliki balm on one hand with a 3inches Love Machine on the other tongue

meanwhile what can i do to live a charmed life with you embarassed
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Kobicove(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2017
Quite impressive for someone of her size...

I especially find pic number 5 very fascinating grin
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2017
deb303:
vaseline crew over to you
on behalf of the Vaseline crew, we reject this offer.
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2017
Xzbit91:

Evaberry is a dude

what!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

"i'd rather stay alone than sleep with a cheating "wife" or gf"" (explain this)

evaberry!!!!
You're a fvcking niggur? angry
and i thought you were a lesbian

no wonder you were flirting with that lady ely.money

evaberry....................and to think i loved you,........i e-loved a freaking man with a dick

ok ok lemme try calming down for a moment

evaberry i wanna give you the benefit of the doubt
come explain this shiiiii now!!!! sad
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

what!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

"i'd rather stay alone than sleep with a cheating "wife" or gf"" (explain this)

evaberry!!!!
You're a fvcking niggur? angry
and i thought you were a lesbian

no wonder you were flirting with that lady ely.money

evaberry....................and to think i loved you,........i e-loved a freaking man with a dick

ok ok lemme try calming down for a moment

evaberry i wanna give you the benefit of the doubt
come explain this shiiiii now!!!! sad

LMAO not this morning again.
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah............shes currently masturbating in her bathroom with a picture of piikoo's "fine" ass right in front of her and a lobe of aboliki balm on one hand with a 3inches Love Machine on the other tongue

meanwhile what can i do to charmed life with you embarassed

you are giving him unnecessary mentions. stop jhur

and stop running around telling everyone. haba
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2017
Evaberry:

you are giving him unnecessary mentions. stop jhur

and stop running around telling everyone. haba

you soooo fvcking blinded by ur love for him and strong urge to please him that you fail to see that i always mis-spell his moniker so i dont give him mention tongue

fvcking flirt loving a guy with a "fine" ass that loves another undecided

and i'll continue telling everyone o.............unless you ask nicely what i want you to do for me

fvcking firt with sexy thick thighs
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2017
Evaberry:

LMAO not this morning again.

so you've got a fvcking dick.......and you gay too
you fvcking wanna stick ur fvcking 1.4 inches dick up piiikoo's "fine" ass huh?

Evaberry angry
fvcking niggur with thick thighs

fvcking flirt

1 Like

Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Tobium1(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2017
deb303:
vaseline crew over to you

Mine is finished, can you lend me urs?
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2017
littlewonders:

You're here again. This your name that refused to enter my wedding card.
Lol,
Tip: Try harder tongue
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Always do something similar to this before but now,only God knows what happened to my joints.

Too much anal,that's what
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by luorquay: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Always do something similar to this before but now,only God knows what happened to my joints.

Maybe there is no lubrication on the joints anymore. Try greasing it frequently
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Jokkarm2: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
YOU DON SCATER THE THING NAAAA
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by win2kwire: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
hard to find a good looking Nigerian woman without fake hair, too much makeup and excess fat!
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by madgoat(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Just imagine the kind of styles this babe can give someone while straffing kiss
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Flashh: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

B4 u begin av ideas ni undecided
Bumble baby, I ain't getting your post.

Explain better.
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Flashh:
Bumble baby, I ain't getting your post.

Explain better.
B4 u begin fancy d idea of marrying me
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Flashh: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

B4 u begin fancy d idea of marrying me
Be a babymama first, then, leave the rest for me.
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Flashh:
Be a babymama first, then, leave the rest for me.
I promise u we won't get to d baby mama stage b4 u tender ur proposition
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Flashh: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

I promise u we won't get to d baby mama stage b4 u tender ur proposition
Bumble, you don't mean it? Please change your mindset. embarassed
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Flashh:
Bumble, you don't mean it? Please change your mindset. embarassed
grin tongue kiss
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Flashh: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

grin tongue kiss
You need lecture, so you will dump such idea of marriage before being a baby mama. These days, no child first, no marriage.
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
Flashh:
You need lecture, so you will dump such idea of marriage before being a baby mama. These days, no child first, no marriage.
I suggest u go and sit those gals u r deceiving upandan down and give them ur no child, no marriage lecture, I knw they will really need it, nd u may even be lucky sef to get a gullible one to swallow ur gibberish.
As for me, I'm married with a child already, so ur lecture is as good as useless to me, ok?
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by CliqWiz: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Flashh: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

I suggest u go and sit those gals u r deceiving upandan down and give them ur no child, no marriage lecture, I knw they will really need it, nd u may even be lucky sef to get a gullible one to swallow ur gibberish.
As for me, I'm married with a child already, so ur lecture is as good as useless to me, ok?
Now, she took it serious.(Me just playing around on here). grin

Did you think I don't know this info about you? Off course, I know about it.

Mind you, if girl/lady decides to adhere with the mode of being a baby mama before getting married, doesn't make her or my words gullible okay?

You should have passed your message politely, without foul. BTW... I ain't telling you to fake polite manner next time anyway.

#DeepSigh. SMH.
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
Flashh:
Now, she took it serious.(Me just playing around on here). grin

Did you think I don't know this info about you? Off course, I know about it.

Mind you, if girl/lady decides to adhere with the mode of being a baby mama before getting married, doesn't make her or my words gullible okay?

You should have passed your message politely, without foul. BTW... I ain't telling you to fake polite manner next time anyway.

#DeepSigh. SMH.
Keep playing bt u should still sleep on what I said nd mind u no offense was intended
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Flashh: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Keep playing bt u should still sleep on what I said nd mind u no offense was intended
My reaction after reading your post...

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Flashh:
My reaction after reading your post...

cheesy

Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Flashh: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

cheesy
I will try and act humorous and avoid your meme. grin

Your chest is enough for me to act kind of mad, I haven't seen your big ass yet sha. grin
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
judgedredd22:

i sabi you wella! you dey do your own on top of cassava! na the only time wey you dey fit flexible! grin grin grin grin

that's why you are my one and only spec!! cool cool cool cool
shocked shocked grin
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by Chrisfamous5(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

are you sure.......?
Very sure my dear
Re: Curvy Contortionist Shows Her Flexibility In Hot Photos by ERockson: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
Extreme

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mad Man Asks For Microphone In Imo, Performs At An Event / Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer / What Happened Inside Night Club In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.