Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty (14110 Views)

Here's The True Story Behind The Psquare Breakup Problems', / A New Twist To The Psquare Saga / “stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jacyhelen(f): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lol... there are many Igbo girls like you married to Yoruba men. They didn't plan it. Life happened.

Its not like Yoruba men want to marry your girls too. Life happens madam.

You people are not better than us. That's the fact. So madam, marry your Igbo man, and if Yoruba man is your last option, remain single.

"They've not finished marrying their fine Yoruba girls that don't have hairy chest and yam legs"

the only igbo women that can marry Yoruba guys are childern of people like:Okorohausa,Nigeg,umeahi,wike and others!!!

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jacyhelen(f): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2017
tossie101:

Hahahahaahhahahahaha.
Everyweek i must meet one of ur brothers who will try to stop me and beg for friendship.
Dirty men with smelly mouth.
Hahahahahhaha.

Im the best think they neva had.

hahahahahah..their men smell so much.

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jacyhelen(f): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2017
tossie101:

First of im a living withness how they chase me uo and down every week. With their dirty smelly mouth.
Everybody knows yoruba men dump their women to chase after igbo women.
Due to ur bad character.

Go and open online poll on facebook and ask.
" which tribe has the dirtiest women in nigeria"
Then read the comments of non igbos and none yorubas.. i bet u. U wont sleep this week. grin

Everybody knows ur women arr diabolic, dirty and ill mannered.
Uses dirty broom to stir ur rubish dirty ewedu soup. Ouuughh!!.

ANY IGBO MAN WHO MARRRIED A YORUBA WOMAN IS A CAPITAL FOOL.

hahahahahahahhah..Lmao.
This is exactly what my uncle complians all the time.

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jacyhelen(f): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2017
tossie101:

Hahah words of consolation, God forbid having ur looks!!. grin
U can only be pleasing to the eyes of ur ur dirty tribes men. Lol.

BTW..Shameful, imagine where her mind points at during ordinary arguement.

Dont know if Yorubas are cursed with sex.
At every slightest thing their mind points d wrong way.
PARENTAL TRAINING GONE WRONG.
Tufia!!

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jacyhelen(f): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2017
tossie101:

Hahah words of consolation, God forbid having ur looks!!. grin
U can only be pleasing to the eyes of ur ur dirty tribes men. Lol.

BTW..Shameful, imagine where her mind points at during ordinary arguement.

Dont know if Yorubas are cursed with sex.
At every slightest thing their mind points d wrong way.
PARENTAL TRAINING GONE WRONG.
Tufia!!

see them

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jacyhelen(f): 11:44am On Sep 29, 2017
I just heard peter has Applologised!!
This is my take===>peter is a very senseless Man..
This is what happens when you marry a Yoruba woman who is more older than your senior brother and your self inclusive.
How do u expect that yoruba lola to respect Jude since she is jude senior
Igbos dont marry Yoruba simple!!!
I can never marry a yoruba man,rather i stay single for the rest of my life!!!

Very dirty set of people.

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2017
jacyhelen:

hahahahahah..their men smell so much.

My dear Dnt know why they smell.
I still pity igbo girls that marey them.
Anyways they can only get those street gals who hav lost hope.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jacyhelen(f): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2017
See them!!!!!!!!!

Very dirty!!

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2017
jacyhelen:

Nne eeee i tire for this people eeeeee..i detest Yoruba people eeee..very dirty set of humans!!!

Same here.
They have all d bad characters and alwyas thing sex sex sex.

There is even this yoruba women i met on facebook she was telling me how she hate yoruba men. That they ar3 chronic deicievers.
I was shocked because its comming from a yoruba woman because u hardly see an honest yoruba person like that without sentiment.

Everthin she told me is true.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2017
jacyhelen:

hahahahahahahhah..Lmao.
This is exactly what my uncle complians all the time.

Is he married to yoruba lady
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=jacyhelen post=60939862][/quote]

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jacyhelen(f): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2017
tossie101:

Same here.
They have all d bad characters and alwyas thing sex sex sex.

There is even this yoruba women i met on facebook she was telling me how she hate yoruba men. That they ar3 chronic deicievers.
I was shocked because its comming from a yoruba woman because u hardly see an honest yoruba person like that without sentiment.

Everthin she told me is true.

i heard mine from my dad cos his junior brother was stupid to marry one of them..she nearlly torn the family apart...
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jacyhelen(f): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2017
tossie101:

Is he married to yoruba lady

yes...i guess temi is her name..dont even care to know her name
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
jacyhelen:

see them

Tiger face
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
jacyhelen:

i heard mine from my dad cos his junior brother was stupid to marry one of them..she nearlly torn the family apart...

Really? . What was he thinking?

Anyways he might be lucky.
U can get 1 marriage abt girl oit of every 200.
The luck is very very tiny.

But is she well behaved ?
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
jacyhelen:

yes...i guess temi is her name..dont even care to know her name

Hmm i wish him luck.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by pweetiedee(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
baby ignore dat tin pls shes not worth it amarabae u see bad word pains dat dese pple say against yoruba

Not all Igbos are as dumb as tossie101, some people just need to be put in their place.
But I won't reply her again.

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

Not all Igbos are as dumb as tossie101, some people just need to be put in their place.

Lol see queen of dumbness calling others dumb.

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Amarabae(f): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
tossie101:

My dear Dnt know why they smell. I still pity igbo girls that marey them. Anyways they can only get those street gals who hav lost hope.
haba! Na wetin? Why the hate? How can you generalise like this? Smell kwa?
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jaksmillioniar: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

God bless u Yoruba beauty

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jaksmillioniar: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
maxi112 u see why I get mad and hate ibo
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Maxi112: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
maxi1 ...12 u see why I get mad and hate ibo
you haven't told me why you hate them. you can't just wake up and hate a whole tribe, it doesn't sound nice.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

To be sincere can you marry an Igbo guy
Yes or No

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jaksmillioniar: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
Maxi112:
you haven't told me why you hate them. you can't just wake up and hate a whole tribe, it doesn't sound nice.
I can neva hate ibo d girl in d rooms amarabea chumzy sinaj hibiscus76 trustyshoess oyindidi and all is ibo but wat dat animal hoe writte can want to make peson hate ibo
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by pweetiedee(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Danielmoore:
To be sincere can you marry an Igbo guy Yes or No
With all these hate between Yorubas and Igbos? No.
I'm not saying anything is wrong with Igbos.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Maxi112: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I can neva hate ibo d girl in d rooms ama.rabea chum.zy sin.aj hibi.scus76 trusty.shoess oyind.idi and all is ibo but wat dat animal hoe writte can want to make peson hate ibo
please don't hate a whole tribe, you can still hate the writer, I won't fault you for that. but trying to tag a whole tribe along is kinda weird to me.

let promote peace, love there's power in diversity!
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

With all these hate between Yorubas and Igbos? No.

I'm not saying anything is wrong with Igbos.
Then I don't think you are different from those tribalist.
You want Yoruba and Igbo unity yet you self can marry an Igbo guy.

What makes you different from those girls insulting you?

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by pweetiedee(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Danielmoore:
Then I don't think you are different from those tribalist. You want Yoruba and Igbo unity yet you self can marry an Igbo guy.
What makes you different from those girls insulting you?
You can't read?
Did I say I hate Igbos? Did u not read the part where I said "With all these hate"?
Read and understand.
I have Igbo friends that I love as much as I love my Yoruba friends.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by pweetiedee(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Maxi112:
please don't hate a whole tribe, you can still hate the writer, I won't fault you for that. but trying to tag a whole tribe along is kinda weird to me.

let promote peace, love there's power in diversity!

you can tell that to Tossie101 and her sister in the lord. They need it too. I wonder which Yoruba man broke their hearts. They just hate the whole Yoruba race.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

You can't read?

Did I say I hate Igbos?
Did u not read the part where I said "With all these hate"?

Read and understand.

I never said you hate Igbo's
You said you can't marry one because of some few things you see on social media.

See my father is igbo from Delta state and my mother is a Yoruba woman from kwara state,
Even if the Oni of ice bans Yoruba's from from marrying Igbo's and I see a Yoruba lady I love I will marry her,
One useless social media and few divorces cannot make me hate another tribe,
Hate has no place in my own world,
I would have given you a medal if you said you can marry an Igbo guy if you meet a good one,
You could have just shamed those two ladies insulting you by showing neutrality.
Anyway , that's my own opinion

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by uniquealdehyde(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
this is one reason Nigeria is not moving forward....how can some set of people have so much hatred for one another because of tribal affiliation....you all need to receive sense. isn't it the same God that created both Igbo and Yoruba and other tribes...God have mercy on your bigot souls
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

You can't read?

Did I say I hate Igbos?
Did u not read the part where I said "With all these hate"?

Read and understand.

I never said you hate Igbo's
You said you can't marry one because of some few things you see on social media.

See my father is igbo from Delta state and my mother is a Yoruba woman from kwara state,
Even if the Oni of ice bans Yoruba's from from marrying Igbo's and I see a Yoruba lady I love I will marry her,
One useless social media and few divorces cannot make me hate another tribe,
Hate has no place in my own world,
I would have given you a medal if you said you can marry an Igbo guy if you meet a good one,
You could have just shamed those two ladies insulting you by showing neutrality.
Anyway , that's my own opinion.

Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice / Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] / What You Don't Know About Pastor Femi Emmanuel