Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty (14109 Views)

Here's The True Story Behind The Psquare Breakup Problems', / A New Twist To The Psquare Saga / “stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Maxi112: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

you can tell that to Tossie..101 and her sister in the lord. They need it too. I wonder which Yoruba man broke their hearts. They just hate the whole Yoruba race.
Maybe they'd be in position to tell you their disdain about your tribe but then. it doesn't worth it. hating a whole tribe cause of one individual is kinda weird, hope those that indulge in such learn from history.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
uniquealdehyde:
this is one reason Nigeria is not moving forward....how can some set of people have so much hatred for one another because of tribal affiliation....you all need to receive sense. isn't it the same God that created both Igbo and Yoruba and other tribes...God have mercy on your bigot souls
Nairaland and social media is not helping matters
Yoruba's that my mother is from
Yoruba that I lived with for 15 years
All of a sudden became my enemy thanks to nairaland politics section and Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jaksmillioniar: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Maxi112:
please don't hate a whole tribe, you can still hate the writer, I won't fault you for that. but trying to tag a whole tribe along is kinda weird to me.

let promote peace, love there's power in diversity!
hmm okay sir

1 Like

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Amarabae:
haba!
Na wetin? Why the hate?
How can you generalise like this?
Smell kwa?

Yea they smell
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

you can tell that to Tossie101 and her sister in the lord. They need it too. I wonder which Yoruba man broke their hearts. They just hate the whole Yoruba race.

Stop spamming my name.
AND YORUBA MAN can ever or is worth comming close to me.
They smell!!.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by pweetiedee(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Danielmoore:

I never said you hate Igbo's
You said you can't marry one because of some few things you see on social media.

See my father is igbo from Delta state and my mother is a Yoruba woman from kwara state,
Even if the Oni of ice bans Yoruba's from from marrying Igbo's and I see a Yoruba lady I love I will marry her,
One useless social media and few divorces cannot make me hate another tribe,
Hate has no place in my own world,
I would have given you a medal if you said you can marry an Igbo guy if you meet a good one,
You could have just shamed those two ladies insulting you by showing neutrality.
Anyway , that's my own opinion.

Okay. You really made sense. You, know its actually easy for you cos your parents are from different tribes.

its not easy for some of us who are not.

That's just the truth. I just hate it when someone thinks his tribe is better than another.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by pweetiedee(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
tossie101:

Stop spamming my name. ANO YORUBA MAN can ever or is worth comming cloae to me. They smell!!.
Danielmoore, now see this. Sigh...she is full of hate. she will burst one day.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

Yes i have my reason just as u.
U are a hypocrite!!. U said u cant marry igbo but when i say u same u start crying.
Calling Danielmoore Lol cheesy
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
tossie101:

U are a hypocrite!!. U said u cant marry igbo but when i say u same u start crying.
Why do you hate Yoruba's?
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

Don't worry she is just 1 out of 15million Igbo girls.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Danielmoore:

Why do you hate Yoruba's?

Well i dnt hate them...but its a long story.
I still have them as casual friends at my work place and as neighbours but i know were i draw my line.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by pweetiedee(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
tossie101:

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
tossie101:

I still have them as casual friends at my work place and as neighbours but i know were i draw my line.
I guess a Yoruba person has done something to you in the past that you can't forgive.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=pweetiedee post=60948490][/quote]

Yup!

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jaksmillioniar: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=pweetiedee post=60948490][/quote] omolewa pls ignore dat tin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
Danielmoore:

I guess a Yoruba person has done something to you in the past that you can't forgive.

Yep not me directly.. but my brother.
U can check d page 1 or2 of this thread shaa.
Thats just the summary.. it was much more than that..
it wasnt funny
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by HunterofPigs: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
tossie101:

Hey Pig. I can say that of ibos too.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
tossie101:

Yep not me directly.. but my brother.
U can check d page 1 or2 of this thread shaa.
Thats just the summary.. it was much more than that..
it wasnt funny
The person that offended you is just 1 out of 50 million yorubas's
An ijaw indigene has done something very painful and terrible to that I am not suppose to have anything to do with the ijaw tribe again but I just took the person as one person,
Do you know that there are Igbo girls that have disappointed yoruba guys too,
Like you said you have a boundary and limits.

Do you know know why you don't need to hate.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Hey Pig. I can say that of ibos too.
This is part of the problem
Why call her pig
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=pweetiedee post=60948490][/quote]
Don't worry na Igbo you go later marry grin
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Danielmoore:

The person that offended you is just 1 out of 50 million yorubas's
An ijaw indigene has done something very painful and terrible to that I am not suppose to have anything to do with the ijaw tribe again but I just took the person as one person,
Do you know that there are Igbo girls that have disappointed yoruba guys too,
Like you said you have a boundary and limits.
Do you know know why you don't need to hate.

Well like i said.. i dnt hate them have them as friends..
But it will NEVER go beyond that limit.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
tossie101:

So you can never marry a Yoruba guy be that o grin
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by HunterofPigs: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
tossie101:

Stop spamming my name.
AND YORUBA MAN can ever or is worth comming close to me.
They smell!
!.

See yam leg talking. While your men chest-beat like gorillas, the ibo girl with exaggerated self worth talk like she's the best thing to happen to mankind. How daft can you be? When we know you all got smelling puna like aunty Linda

Who wants to marry a gorilla looking thing competing with me in the use of shaving sticks?

With a marriage list from hell, you're the least attractive candidate to a Yoruba man for marriage. Don't mistaken those attentions you sometimes get for anything serious, the men just want to chop clean mouth.

I have just followed you on Nairaland so I can respond to your bullshit promptly. Nonsense, I ready for you. Bring it on.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Danielmoore:

So you can never marry a Yoruba guy be that o grin

THATS IT !
Besides im a serious relationship already and i dnt double date.
grin
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by HunterofPigs: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Danielmoore:

This is part of the problem
Why call her pig

Because I hunt Pigs and Idiots. I know a Pig when I see one. Anyone making derogatory remarks about my people is a Pig and Idiot (borrowing the words of their leader Dilector Nnamdi Kanu)
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by pweetiedee(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Danielmoore:
Don't worry na Igbo you go later marry grin
ahahahah.
Okay now...let's see.
I will invite you.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
tossie101:

THATS IT !
Besides im a serious relationship already and i dnt double date.
grin
OK so what do you have to say to pweetiedee wink
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by pweetiedee(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
tossie101:

You don't have Yoruba friends, if u do, then you hate your friends!

you called them pigs, sluts, smelly...what's worse.

you are a chameleon madam. I wanted to ignore you before...but damn! Don't say u av Yoruba friends again. pls stop it.

YOU HATE YORUBAS.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by pweetiedee(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Danielmoore:

She is lying. This girl doesn't have Yoruba friends. She hates Yoruba's. Its good she quickly twisted her words sha.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

ahahahah.

Okay now...let's see.

I will invite you.
Good! there is joy In intertribal marriage but the family wahala can kill the joy,
How I wish people can marry without consenting parents and family.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Danielmoore:

Let her go and marry igbo man to proove us wrong.
I even doubt my resonable brothers would date her because they way she is jumping up and down spamming and mentioning me shows she is not cultured.

LET HER PROVE US WRONG.
I guess u saw her comments on this topic using that their racial word "omo igbo" Lol.
She is a core tribalist im telling u.
She is not straight forward
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Because I hunt Pigs and Idiots. I know a Pig when I see one. Anyone making derogatory remarks about my people is a Pig and Idiot (borrowing the words of their leader Dilector Nnamdi Kanu)
Nawa o so na you be Balogun of Yoruba land
But I don't like that calling of Igbo's pigs its bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About Pastor Femi Emmanuel / Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice / Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.