Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty (14050 Views)

Here's The True Story Behind The Psquare Breakup Problems', / A New Twist To The Psquare Saga / “stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by runawayboy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
While the Okoye brothers fight it out, their wives are staying away from the fray. It only took a cyptic shot by Paul Okoye which alluded to an unknown woman ‘trying to destroy’ brothers before fans suspected he may have been referring to his twin’s wife. Peter on the other hand has made it clear that his nuclear family comes before anything and is fearful for his life as his elder brother Jude had threatened to shoot his wife in the past.

While the Okoye brothers fight it out, their wives are staying away from the fray. But that is not to say the women are unimportant: all three exert a certain level of influence on their husbands. Here’s a quick look at the women that make up the warring Psquare dynasty.

1. Lola Omotayo-Okoye The oldest of the Okoye wives, the former Miss Omotayo met Peter in Enugu and had been with him for quite a while. The couple welcomed their first child Cameron in 2008 before eventually getting married in an elaborate wedding in November 2013. Lola who met Peter when the Psquare duo were just starting out in the industry, once disclosed the reason she stuck with Peter through the years. ‘When I met my husband, people were like what are you doing with him, he has nothing but I stood my ground and chose to stick with him because he had a dream. He and his twin brother did not let their dream die, they worked hard, look at them today! I stuck by him because he had focus and drive and today I am happy, I have a good life, we are happy and we have got a beautiful family’. Lola has been the scapegoat of the Psqaure beef since it started with rumours of the twins’ late mother’s refusal to accept a ‘Yoruba’ wife. Peter on his part insists that she’s the love of his life and nothing can change that.

2. Anita Okoye Paul Okoye with wife, Anita Isama Anita is a lawyer and the wife of Paul Okoye. Unlike Lola who is quite visible, Anita seems not to particularly care for the exposure that come’s with being a Psqaure wife. She and Paul met while she was a student at the University of Abuja and were together for nearly a decade before signing the dotted lines.

READ MORE: http://spicenaijablog.com/meet-three-wives-psquare-dynasty
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by ociboy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
PETER AND PAUL THEM BE 1 NO BE 2, so rudeboy and mr p... i dont know you guys... PERIOD.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jacyhelen(f): 3:24am On Sep 28, 2017
My opinion===>Thisis rubbish..A woman u know for some years and your blood brother u grew up with for dunken years,which one is better??...
I wonder the kind of sex or charm this lola used on Peter..No wonder they never approved him marrying her....
Blood is thicker than water!!!!!
Brothers will stay there forever for u,in sun and rain but a Woman will Leave some day....Am a woman but must say the truth!!!
# sosad.
#so sad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nukilia: 6:15am On Sep 28, 2017
jacyhelen:
[s]My opinion===>Thisis rubbish..A woman u know for some years and your blood brother u grew up with for dunken years,which one is better??...
I wonder the kind of sex or charm this lola used on Peter..No wonder they never approved him marrying her....
Brothers will stay there forever for u,in sun and rain but a Woman will Leave some day....Am a woman but must say the truth!!!
# sosad.
#so sad[/s].

Do not be a tribal bigot

25 Likes

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by DaBill001(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2017
jacyhelen:
My opinion===>Thisis rubbish..A woman u know for some years and your blood brother u grew up with for dunken years,which one is better??...
# sosad.
#so sad.

Shey u follow arrange d charm or u show her d way Abi?

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by OrdercityWeb: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2017
jacyhelen:
# sosad.
#so sad.
So Igbo husband and Igbo wife don't have issues abi?
Oh!! I guess in history there's never been a rancor or divorce in Igbo marriages?
Your sense is just like the naira. It keeps on losing value everyday.

#Meninist cool

19 Likes

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2017
too bad!

twins going to war.. cos of a woman.

that woman must be something extraordinary.
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by twentyk(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2017
jacyhelen:
# sosad.
#so sad.
all this kind post dey make me vex walahi....blood is thicker dan water, a woman will leave someday blah blah....you follow for their matter...u follow dey inside their house..did you know the crust of the matter...NO U DONT...but you come here point accusing finger at one lady...i guess you are omo ibo

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jacyhelen(f): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2017
Igbos dont marry Yorubas!!!
We have notin in common!!
When the mother was alive,she never approved or rather supported the marriage.
U can rant and rant,it does not matter!!!
Peters wife is the root cause.
She seniored Jude,paul and her Husband peter.
How they do u expect her to Respect jude??
Afonjas

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jacyhelen(f): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2017
twentyk:
all this kind post dey make me vex walahi....blood is thicker dan water, a woman will leave someday blah blah....you follow for their matter...u follow dey inside their house..did you know the crust of the matter...NO U DONT...but you come here point accusing finger at one lady...i guess you are omo ibo

No, omo juken from fulani in india of west california beside Ghana in uganda.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by chijiblaze(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2017
Three wives of the P-Square dynasty!
Three wives of three brothers...
No1: Lola 4 Paul,
No2: Anita 4 Peter,
and em, emm, the other one is em... embarassed
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by thinkmoney(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2017
jacyhelen:
Afonjas
"she seniored Jude". OK, I see the level of ur education and exposure. so I am not angry with you, rather I feel pity for you and the person that will marry u

12 Likes

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jacyhelen(f): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2017
thinkmoney:

"she seniored Jude". OK, I see the level of ur education and exposure. so I am not angry with you, rather I feel pity for you and the person that will marry u

i pity your ass drilled daily

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Airtimex(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2017
Is a pity embarassed

They might reconcile but psquare is gone cry
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by fabre4: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2017
To be sincere its difficult to find a good marriage BTW Yoruba and igbo

Two proud tribes
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2017
mumu blogger who go click ur link
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by jacyhelen(f): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
fabre4:
To be sincere its difficult to find a good marriage BTW Yoruba and igbo

Two proud tribes

they never goes together!!!!...Never!!!!!.....

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by fabre4: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
jacyhelen:

Yes and the hatred between them is much
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by thinkmoney(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
jacyhelen:

i pity your ass drilled daily
receive sence nau!! aba!!!...in Chizoz name
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Fidelismaria: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
will be back to say more hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nikbaebrown(f): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

So Igbo husband and Igbo wife don't have issues abi?
Oh!! I guess in history there's never been a rancor or divorce in Igbo marriages?
Your sense is just like the naira.

#Meninist cool

N
jacyhelen:
# sosad.
#so sad.
[quote author=OrdercityWeb post=60901875]

I Checked To See Where She Mentioned Tribe Like U Alledged But I Saw None.
Sir, That Sense Solution You're Proferring, " Na U Need Am Pass".

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by CaptainGOOD: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
jacyhelen:
Afonjas

God bless u.. i wish other umu asa will have the same mind as urs.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
jacyhelen:

Exactly... after what a Yoruba gal did to my brother. My brother loved this gal even more than his Us his sisters.
But that neva botherd us because we understood its LOVE.
The whole family welcomed the her
Mum always looking for what to give her whenever she comes.

My brother later engaged her.
But guess what ?..when the wedding was fast approaching.
The gal quit, she returned the engagement ring.
(The mum gave her some bad advice or something)
We couldnt bliv it.
My brother locked himself up close to a week.
Cried day and night even partially lost his senses in d process.
Mum was in pains becoz of him.
It took Gods intervention to bring him back to normal..
Its a very long story shaa but thank God hez ok now and happily married.
dude is living a happy life abroad with his family.

but Right from that dayi killed the like i hav for yoruba me died.. and will neva ressurect again.
I hadly stand and listen to whateva rubbish any yoruba man is saying. And will neva have anything to do with them.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Lordkylie(f): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
tossie101:

Exactly... after what a Yoruba gal did to my brother. My brother loved this gal even more than his Us his sisters.
But that neva botherd us because we understood its LOVE.
The whole family welcomed the her
Mum always looking for what to give her whenever she comes.

My brother later engaged her.
But guess what ?..when the wedding was fast approaching.
The gal quit, she returned the engagement ring.
(The mum gave her some bad advice or something)
We couldnt bliv it.
My brother locked himself up close to a week.
Cried day and night even partially lost his senses in d process.
Mum was in pains becoz of him.
It took Gods intervention to bring him back to normal..
Its a very long story shaa but thank God hez ok now and happily married.
dude is living a happy life abroad with his family.

but Right from that dayi killed the like i hav for yoruba me died.. and will neva ressurect again.
I hadly stand and listen to whateva rubbish any yoruba man is saying. And will neva have anything to do with them.
if we all turned against other people's tribes,races, religions etc because of our experience with one or two persons who belong to that group, I'm pretty sure the world would be worse off. If of was an IBO girl that did that to your brother you'd have alluded her actions to her bad character but since it's not someone from your tribe ,it's because she's Yoruba. Y'all have serious issues

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by OrdercityWeb: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

N
My dear you are a big fool for quoting me because i had foresight enough to understand the underlying motive of her comment.

jacyhelen:
Afonjas
Now you fool Nikbaebrown read this.

I shouldn't really say what's on my mind. But calling you a fool is honestly not an insult.
I wldn't dignify you with any further response. Bye bitch!!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by HunterofPigs: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
jacyhelen:
Afonjas
Who are those in your pictures? Is that not a baby with eye pencil marks and a barbaric ichi igbo? Thank God for Bishop Heery who eradicated that savage culture from igbo land.
Here are more igbo ichi marks for you. Gross!

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nikbaebrown(f): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

My dear you are a big fool for quoting me because i had foresight enough to understand the underlying motive of her comment.

I shouldn't really say what's on my mind. But calling you a fool is honestly not an insult.

Oga Keep Kwayet.. Your Provocative Mentions Detonated The Time Bomb. You Were Actually Recompensed In A More Deserving Manner. If U're Assuming Your Earliest Response Was A Carefully Perfected Bait Of Some Sort, Then I Award U "Clown Of The Year Award". Useless Bigot!!!
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Nikbaebrown(f): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Oga Keep Kwayet.. Your Provocative Mentions Detonated The Time Bomb. You Were Actually Recompensed In A More Deserving Manner. If U're Assuming Your Earliest Response Was A Carefully Perfected Bait Of Some Sort, Then I Confer U "Clown Of The Year Award". Useless Bigot!!!
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by Magician1503(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
jacyhelen:
Afonjas

But...
Betty is way older than Odunayo...and she's Igbo.
Now she's the first lady of Ondo state. Why is nobody saying anything about that?
You Igbos should remove the logs in ya eyes first and let love lead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by ezzylee(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
You people saying yoruba and ibo don't go together, I have an uncle who's married to an ibo lady and I have friends too who are products of these yoruba-igbo marriages and their folks are still happily together.

My point is you guys shouldn't because of the failed ones you've seen/experienced now say that marriage between two different tribes would never ever work.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by tossie101(f): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Who are those in your pictures? Is that not a baby with eye pencil marks and a barbaric ichi igbo? Thank God for Bishop Heery who eradicated that savage culture from igbo land.
Here are more igbo ichi marks for you. Gross!

Yes the difference between igbos and yorubas are..
Igbos have left their own tribal mark for civilization while yorubas who claim to be educated ar still practicing tribal mark and female gender mutilation till tomorrow.
I remember a delta woman married to another man who ran away last week with her daughters becoz they want to practice gemale gender mutilation on dem.
Re: Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty by HunterofPigs: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
tossie101:

Yes the difference between igbos and yorubas are..
Igbos have left their own tribal mark for civilization while yorubas who claim to be educated ar still practicing tribal mark and female gender mutilation till tomorrow.
I remember a delta woman married to another man who ran away last week with her daughters becoz they want to practice gemale gender mutilation on dem.

The Pigs and Idiot who have no history and a very short memory forgot that up till 1955 before Bishop Heery stopped that barbaric act of facial scarification in Ibo land, they have the worst facial marks in the world! Once they deal with that fact, then we can talk.
Regarding FGM, are you telling me that is a Yoruba problem? It is a problem for all coloured people from Asia to Africa and to Latin America. So what are you talking about?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide – 'Poverty Die' (Video) / Rita Edochie Advises Men: "Respect Motherhood, Respect Women" / Jibola Dabo Attempted Suicide; How The Nigerian Actor Almost Killed Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.