Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars (42611 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by tk4rd: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2017
Oohh..
"Car Dating" is now the rave.??
Very soon, we will begin to see very crazy car-dating pics.
For example,, naked dudes inserting some erect stuffs into the fuel-tank opening.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2017
Which kind mumu thin be this undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by fk001(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2017
ExInferis:

Why would she wanna end up with yoruba? Who cursed her?
Are you a Northerner
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by fk001(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2017
ExInferis:

Are you a Northerner
ExInferis:

Are you a Northerner?
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Rubyventures: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Can someone please explain to me who started this craze.

Although I rather see this than pictures of fighting and mutilated bodies.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Slayer2: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2017
dumie:

Bro, you can't compare fulani herdsmen killing to rivers state's

Abeg all bad joor, the best thing is to leave this country until things get better, maybe in the next century grin
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by GameGod(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:
I never knew this Car dating thing has gone viral in the North, until I went out late in the night along State Road, Kano, to snap my own date with my car. Before you could say JACK, people where packing and taking pictures also.
Haha ina gaisuwa grin
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Choplyf(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2017
bamirotola:
Are you single? I am an eligible bachelor .. I love sane nd educated Fulani... Yoruba guy... Dakun marry me

The next phase of your "risen glory" grin is to go do a beautiful python dance in the North after when it has brutally and vehemently danced to causing a colossal damage on virtually all the southern region coochies cheesy....i dab for you sir cool
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by WhoDeyThere(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2017
At least is better than the one corner thingy.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by GameGod(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
U will only be remembered as an ethnic jingoist on Nairaland
This guy, why always trash undecided the thing dey your blood or wetin
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by ExInferis(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2017
fk001:

Are you a Northerner?

Yep.

Fulani Muslim Northerner.

And damn proud of it
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by bsideboii(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2017
Fidelismaria:
mtcheeew

so Fulani too dey drive car

me be tink they all just a bunch of terrorists
See what hate I doing to you.BTW I'm not even Hausa or Fulani but your comment is so wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by FriendNG: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2017
ExInferis:

Unacceptable.
Because?
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by ElsonMorali: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2017
What's the concept here? Ayam not getting this.

Looks to me like the definition of loneliness. I should ask Nafeesa out to dinner. Should beat having dinner with your car, unless the whole idea is to show off your car.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by fk001(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2017
ExInferis:

Yep.
Fulani Muslim Northerner.
And damn proud of it

Beh kamata kace haka ba,

Meh yarabawa su ka maka
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Dehnver(f): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2017
mightyhazel:
abeg how dem dey call 'nonsense' for fulani?

Lma0..

It's Iskenchi.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Temptee101(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2017
Deseo:
I swear!
I love this country grin cheesy grin
You love what? Even if you don't love your yourself, please pity ur unborn children
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by BALLOSKI: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2017
HopeAtHand:
Nafeesa A. Abdullahi, for all your outward beauty, the intense tribal and religious bigotry always exhibited by you will continually serve a reminder that true beauty is from within, and not necessarily that which graces the eyes.
so, you're not a tribalist and a religious bigot? Show me where you fought for her religion and her tribe in place of your own.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by senatrpaichulo(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:
wink
please tell her to leave the road

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Temptee101:
You love what? Even if you don't love your yourself, please pity ur unborn children

I am talking about the innate humour in Nigerians, not the hardships in the country.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2017
That your black car is just the way I like my car to be, very sleek and beautiful.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by OldBeer: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2017
melzabull:
useless thread from a hateful tribal and religious extremists.

This one that just managed to escape almajirism... mtchwww
Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by FTreloaded(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2017
there could be a time bomb somewhere in that hijab.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by santricedupas(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2017
no be fura du nunu I dey see so for that table or stool abeg I wan marry fulani woman u fit help me get her email address
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by rukis360(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2017
angelTI:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

We are all bunch of comedians in this country
I hope you are not exempted
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Vutseck(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:

At least give me credit for the flashy cars
my first time coming across your post

the negative remarks about you is not encouraging .
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by ExInferis(m): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2017
fk001:

Beh kamata kace haka ba,

Meh yarabawa su ka maka

Ba komai.

Kawai dai wani lokaci sun rena mu. Shiyasa suka sa mana suna "aboki".
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by ExInferis(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2017
FriendNG:

Because?

Because.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by blackjack21(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:

At least give me credit for the flashy cars

Kai you have invoked so many haters.

May you safe from evil eyes.
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by NafeesaAA(f): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
blackjack21:

Kai you have invoked so many haters.

May you safe from evil eyes.

All of them are IPOB members, I don't give a hood about their opinion, they can go and kiss KANU urine for all I care

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by bamirotola: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
ExInferis:

Na you curse yourself...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) / The 2019 Aston Martin DBX Design Has Been Completed And It’s Mirrorless (photos) / Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.