Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars (42610 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by lovat(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2017
The Op is a known bigot who has been shamed here so she deserves every flakes coming her way

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by drdanny(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2017
Until the "real owners" snatched ya cars...
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by melzabull(f): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2017
useless thread from a hateful tribal and religious extremists.
This one that just managed to escape almajirism... mtchwww

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by intruxive(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2017
ExInferis:

Unacceptable.

Travel to illorin and behold. Don't live and die in sokoto, the world has evolved....... like since b4 u wr born
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by balogun16(m): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2017
where did a fulani get the money to buy a car? you all are always in the bush chasing cattle up and down. hope you are not among the Fulani kidnappers who kidnapped my uncle last year? you are a suspect. no matter how you hide, you will be caught. you can't run away from the law. bloody kidnapping terrorist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by userplainly(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2017
bamirotola:
Are you single? I am an eligible bachelor .. I love sane nd educated Fulani... Yoruba guy... Dakun marry me

Yoruba demon!!!!! I hail thee

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2017
Hotzone:
These people don't respect tradition...not even one kola nut, garden egg and a bottle of aromatic ****.
Na Nunu and fura be their own traditional stuff now. na the reason why they dey dey skinny be that. I expect their women to be busty with all the milk they drink but I've never seen any busty Fulani girl
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by braivheart: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:
I never knew this Car dating thing has gone viral in the North, until I went out late in the night along State Road, Kano, to snap my own date with my car. Before you could say JACK, people where packing and taking pictures also.

You reveal your number plates, mentioned the road and your state.

Be careful o

All the way from Isele uku, Delta?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2017
I swear!
I love this country grin cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Cunninlinguist: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2017
bamirotola:
Are you single? I am an eligible bachelor .. I love sane nd educated Fulani... Yoruba guy... Dakun marry me
I believe you know how they marry over there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by latexxbro(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2017
OP how much can I get a car of any of your two?? it's urgent
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by ifeanyi83(m): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2017
Am i lost in time of this is the trending thing in town...
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by PierreDeFermat(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:

At least give me credit for the flashy cars
Dear Nafeesat,I'm an Afonja demon,a muslim and would love to marry a Fulani girl but on 2 conditions:
1. Her brothers and father must not be herdsmen.
2. She must have big breasts. I've never seen a Fulani girl with big breasts,I was once told about a particular Fulani girl with big breasts but we later got to know she's not Fulani. Upon all the nunu that you guys drink,how come you all have small small breasts?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Kobicove(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2017
You mean to tell me that mallams have also become this sophisticated? grin
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Myk99(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2017
Lmao i saw you at the govt house roundabout...ur plate numb is what i memorized

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by gbzed(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2017
It's a challenge on instagra the winner gets 200k #themayfairdatechallenge
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Sarah20A(f): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:

At least give me credit for the flashy cars
who your flashy car epp

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Sarah20A(f): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2017
bamirotola:
Hope Nor Be the cars dey make you propose undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by chronique(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2017
Nigerians have a penchant for doing stupid things.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Coolgent(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2017
Watch out for Kodnappers and Car snatchers o!
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2017
Cunninlinguist:

Lol...Savage

Them go use koboko disfigure the boy
hahahagrin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by dumie(f): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2017
Slayer2:

Sis it's like that everywhere, what about the killings in river state?
Bro, you can't compare fulani herdsmen killing to rivers state's

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:
I never knew this Car dating thing has gone viral in the North, until I went out late in the night along State Road, Kano, to snap my own date with my car. Before you could say JACK, people where packing and taking pictures also.

herdsgirl...is that a cowmry car?..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by HerXLNC(f): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Go go girl I ll have a date with my leggediz BENZ soon on third mainland bridge
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by malware: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2017
balogun16:
where did a fulani get the money to buy a car? you all are always in the bush chasing cattle up and down. hope you are not among the Fulani kidnappers who kidnapped my uncle last year? you are a suspect. no matter how you hide, you will be caught. you can't run away from the law. bloody kidnapping terrorist

An average fulani man is richer than you with his herd of cows... A well fed cow costs nothing less than 600k... It is very common to see a fulani man with a herd of about 500 cattle. Some don't even know the headcount... They only know they have an uncountable number of cattle....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Michaelmercy(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Nigerians Mumu enh, we do foolish nd meaningless things and some people will still copy them. See us when our mates are producing are producing things useful to all of us at America and China
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by kobijacobs(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2017
however u see it, there is no sense in this
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
the suitors beat each other with big sticks and the person that survives it marries the bride . I've watched one of their shows before when I was a child. many of the weak suitors die along the line,they have big wounds on their cheats,some bleed to death,others die as a result of the shock and impact of big wood directly on the chest where the heart is. one of them died recently. Only God knows the number of NafeesaAA suitors that have died during the process. and we are in the same Nigeria. chai . that's why many Yoruba men don't marry their girls. who wants to die while trying to marry?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by refreshrate: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2017
MasterKim:

Herdsman?

Herdsman!
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Longman313(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2017
haha you no go kill me with laugh

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by enemyofprogress: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2017
Evil spirit don open him branch for naija
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by busterr(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2017
Herdsmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) / The 2019 Aston Martin DBX Design Has Been Completed And It’s Mirrorless (photos) / Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.