Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN (23718 Views)

Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki / 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Speaks On Constituents Decamping To APC / Reno Omokri Reacts To Akpabio Decamping To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Boworld: 2:48am On Sep 28, 2017
A group, under the umbrella of Federalist Movement of Nigeria has stated that members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) are decamping to other separatist groups since the court declared it a terrorist group.

The group therefore called on the Federal Government of Nigeria to immediately bring the weight of the law to bear on criminal elements that were hiding under agitation against marginalization to breach the constitution and the extant laws of the land.

FNM made this know via a statement signed by its convener, Emmanuel Ogah and obtained by DAILY POST on Wednesday.

The group said that the call became imperative following reports that many members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have started migrating to other separatist groups that are becoming virulent and could soon continue acts of aggression from where IPOB stopped before the court ordered that it is a terror group.

Ogah said, the Biafra Zionists Federation (BZF) led by one Benjamin Igwe Onwuka, having been swelled in membership by defecting IPoB members, is now ramping up its purveyance of hate speech and incitement to violence in the fashion of the terrorist group.

He said, “Onwuka, speaking as BZF leader, is calling for attacks on the Chief of Army Staff (COAS) – Lt. Gen Tukur Buratai and the Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, including threatening them with trial at the International Criminal Court on a shallow basis.

“Onwuka, who clearly forgot that only those who have wronged the people will go to prison, must be reminded that history would acknowledge Alhaji Lai Mohammed and General Buratai as heroes especially in the way they discharged their sacred responsibility of upholding good governance in Nigeria and by extension in Africa.

“Much as Onwuka’s BZF and other miscreants are angry that the Nigerian Army has tamed them and prevented them from continuing to unleash mayhem on innocent citizens or to continue their regime of criminality, they must realize that no country gives free passes to terrorists, extremists, secessionists and separatists to oppress the law-abiding populations.

“Onwuka, BZF, and other separatists have the penchant for pegging their ill-conceived demand on the notion that they can get other nations to interfere in the affairs of Nigeria. This rabble must therefore be schooled to understand that responsible leaders deal head on with criminality irrespective of the barrage of propaganda and sponsored outcry by criminals and their backers.

“We recommend the words of Detective Chief Superintendent Martin Snowden, the head of counter-terrorism policing in North East England, to the Federal Government, Biafra separatists and terrorists alike. Snwoden said of the arrests: “Those who promote extreme views are looking to divide our communities and spread hatred. This will not be tolerated and those who do so must be brought to justice.”
The group urged the government of Nigerian and it’s military to pay no heed to the threats from those they tagged as misguided elements that think agitation for restructuring or secession confers immunity for breaking the law.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/09/27/biafra-ipob-members-decamping-separatist-groups-fmn/amp/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by sarrki(m): 2:57am On Sep 28, 2017
Can you just see

Igbos are terrorist organization rooted in terrorism for several decades

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 28, 2017
Boworld:
A group, under the umbrella of Federalist Movement of Nigeria has stated that members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) are decamping to other separatist groups since the court declared it a terrorist group.

The group therefore called on the Federal Government of Nigeria to immediately bring the weight of the law to bear on criminal elements that were hiding under agitation against marginalization to breach the constitution and the extant laws of the land.

FNM made this know via a statement signed by its convener, Emmanuel Ogah and obtained by DAILY POST on Wednesday.
The group said that the call became imperative following reports that many members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have started migrating to other separatist groups that are becoming virulent and could soon continue acts of aggression from where IPOB stopped before the court ordered that it is a terror group.

Ogah said, the Biafra Zionists Federation (BZF) led by one Benjamin Igwe Onwuka, having been swelled in membership by defecting IPoB members, is now ramping up its purveyance of hate speech and incitement to violence in the fashion of the terrorist group.

He said, “Onwuka, speaking as BZF leader, is calling for attacks on the Chief of Army Staff (COAS) – Lt. Gen Tukur Buratai and the Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, including threatening them with trial at the International Criminal Court on a shallow basis.

“Onwuka, who clearly forgot that only those who have wronged the people will go to prison, must be reminded that history would acknowledge Alhaji Lai Mohammed and General Buratai as heroes especially in the way they discharged their sacred responsibility of upholding good governance in Nigeria and by extension in Africa.

“Much as Onwuka’s BZF and other miscreants are angry that the Nigerian Army has tamed them and prevented them from continuing to unleash mayhem on innocent citizens or to continue their regime of criminality, they must realize that no country gives free passes to terrorists, extremists, secessionists and separatists to oppress the law-abiding populations.

“Onwuka, BZF, and other separatists have the penchant for pegging their ill-conceived demand on the notion that they can get other nations to interfere in the affairs of Nigeria. This rabble must therefore be schooled to understand that responsible leaders deal head on with criminality irrespective of the barrage of propaganda and sponsored outcry by criminals and their backers.

“We recommend the words of Detective Chief Superintendent Martin Snowden, the head of counter-terrorism policing in North East England, to the Federal Government, Biafra separatists and terrorists alike. Snwoden said of the arrests: “Those who promote extreme views are looking to divide our communities and spread hatred. This will not be tolerated and those who do so must be brought to justice.”
The group urged the government of Nigerian and it’s military to pay no heed to the threats from those they tagged as misguided elements that think agitation for restructuring or secession confers immunity for breaking the law.
pmb right now

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Aufbauh(m): 3:18am On Sep 28, 2017
My question is that where is Nnamdi Kanu?
I can't believe that with the authority he spoke on some weeks ago he can just simply disappear from the scene even without a fight........ We no go gree!

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by MasterKim: 4:24am On Sep 28, 2017
Aufbauh:
I can't believe that with the authority he spoke on some weeks ago he can just simply disappear from the scene even without a fight........ We no go gree!

Maybe he's in Abuja.
Cuz one of his last videos, he said he's going to Abuja to behead buahri and bring it back home

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Vutseck(m): 4:36am On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:
Can you just see

Stay awake sniffing every post on nairaland

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by sarrki(m): 5:23am On Sep 28, 2017
Vutseck:

Stay awake sniffing every post on nairaland

N you are sleeping shay ?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by madridguy(m): 5:25am On Sep 28, 2017
If they like let them hide under Arsenal fans club Python will smoke them out. shocked

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by PointZerom: 5:32am On Sep 28, 2017
madridguy:
If they like let them hide under Arsenal fans club Python will smoke them out. shocked

IPOB is Igbos, Igbos are Igbos the earlier your illiterate president knows this the better for his dying manhood.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by freeze001(f): 5:33am On Sep 28, 2017
Aufbauh:

That's why his lawyer has approached the court to compel the army to account for his whereabouts and produce him for d continuation of his trial. If u are in d custody of the military can u talk? It's really shallow and myopic to expect that of him when he's most likely been unlawfully arrested to silence him or probably been killed by govt agents.

41 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by madridguy(m): 5:35am On Sep 28, 2017
We Nigerians don't care about any terrorist group.

PointZerom:

IPOB is Igbos, Igbos are Igbos the earlier your illiterate president knows this the better for his dying manhood.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Yyeske(m): 5:39am On Sep 28, 2017
PointZerom:

Stop that, Igbo is not IPOB terrorists, they are different entities

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Yyeske(m): 5:42am On Sep 28, 2017
freeze001:

That's why his lawyer has approached the court to compel the army to account for his whereabouts and produce him for d continuation of his trial. If u are in d custody of the military can u talk? It's really shallow and myopic to expect that of him when he's most likely been unlawfully arrested to silence him or probably been killed by govt agents.
Forget story, Nnamdi kanu knew the soldiers were coming for him hours before they arrived and he fled. IPOB terrorists must produce him

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by PointZerom: 5:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Stop that, Igbo is not IPOB terrorists, they are different entities

What do you know about biafra.

25 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by freeze001(f): 5:50am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Forget story, Nnamdi kanu knew the soldiers were coming for him hours before they arrived and he fled. IPOB terrorists must produce him

So that video of him recounting the terrible sequence of events outside his residence even showing d bullet holes around was magic? That video was aired countless times on channels so he was very much in residence. It must be a very incompetent and moronic set of armed uniforms that would have allowed him slip through and I'm sure u can't admit that. The only seemingly viable scenario is that they've arrested or killed him and are lying.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Yyeske(m): 6:40am On Sep 28, 2017
PointZerom:

What do you know about biafra.
My late father is a Biafran veteran, he fought gallantly for Biafra and I'm so proud of him.
He told us his children about his experiences ,same as my mother too but they have always prayed for their children never to experience a war.
I know you don't know anything about the war because your parents were probably born after the war or less than 5 years after the war

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Yyeske(m): 6:44am On Sep 28, 2017
freeze001:

So that video of him recounting the terrible sequence of events outside his residence even showing d bullet holes around was magic? That video was aired countless times on channels so he was very much in residence. It must be a very incompetent and moronic set of armed uniforms that would have allowed him slip through and I'm sure u can't admit that. The only seemingly viable scenario is that they've arrested or killed him and are lying.
The video I saw was that of his brother or maybe a relative and if you have that of the cowardly fugitive Nnamdi kanu, please post the link.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by capatainrambo: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2017
expected

only zombies wouldn't expect it

ipob has been crshed indeed undecided

next

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by capatainrambo: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
My late father is a Biafran veteran, he fought gallantly for Biafra and I'm so proud of him.
He told us his children about his experiences ,same as my mother too but they have always prayed for their children never to experience a war.
I know you don't know anything about the war because your parents were probably born after the war or less than 5 years after the war
I can't imagine how d old man will be feeling now whoever/wherever he is.

what a useless son damn

13 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Ngene44: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:
Can you just see

IPOB and massob is nt same, can you also call a massob member a terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by PointZerom: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:

Biafra has been in existence b4 the war and it's another name to be used in place of Igbos just like Oduduwa and Arewa only that Ojukwu wanted to use it as sovereign state. He didn't tell you this?.

Pls take your anger and insults to your pocket.

15 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Yyeske(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2017
capatainrambo:
I can't imagine how d old man will be feeling now whoever he is. what a useless son damn
No sense made, go start another war

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Yyeske(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2017
PointZerom:

Biafra has been in existence b4 the war and it's another name to be used in place of Igbos just like Oduduwa and Arewa only that Ojukwu wanted to use it as sovereign state. He didn't tell you this?.

Pls take your anger and insults to your pocket.

When you are done, come declare your Biafra but not online.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
When you are done, come declare your Biafra but not online.

why are you bitter about biafra..

funny how life is.. you maybe alive to witness this biafra you despise much..

and who knows.. the birth of Biafra..might be your death..

so since you wish biafra.. and the sun not to rise..

pray you won't die..when if finally does.

Biafra is not ipob.. is a spirit that has been awoken..

MoDs lenghty BAN and buhari threats.. won't stop biafra.. it can only be delayed..

wish you and everyone hating..including mods that will ban me now..
long life.. to witness the birth of a genuine black nation.

meanwhile..heard nairaland give out our personal info to third parties..

but who cares.. most naija youth have been humbled by this government..they want us to live in fear..

but na dem go fear fear...

no human lives forever.

21 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Yyeske(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2017
bonnylight003:

why are you bitter about biafra..

funny how life is.. you maybe alive to witness this biafra you despise much..

and who knows.. the birth of Biafra..might be your death..

so since you wish biafra.. and the sun not to rise..

pray you won't die..when if finally does.

Biafra is not ipob.. is a spirit that has been awoken..

MoDs lenghty BAN and buhari threats.. won't stop biafra.. it can only be delayed..

wish you and everyone hating..including mods that will ban me now..
long life.. to witness the birth of a genuine black nation.

meanwhile..heard nairaland give out our personal info to third parties..

but who cares.. most naija youth have been humbled by this government..they want us to live in fear..

but na dem go fear fear...

no human lives forever.
Come declare that Biafra now

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Koolking(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2017
It's over for IPOB. Other groups are the usual street gangs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by months: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2017
The Nigeria army were on the scene.

After the siege dead bodies recovered from Kanu house, with others taken away by the army, including Kanu and his parents.

Now, if Buahri can do the crime, then he should be brave enough to accept responsibility.

Even a terrorist organisation like Boko Haram, accept responsibility.

It does not matter if Buhari want to deny, there are evidence and instances that hangs Nnamdi Kanu and his family disappearance right around Buhari neck.

Thus, matters have now gone beyond national confines and it is now a matter for the international community and international law.

Not only have Nigeria government disobeyed court orders, they have proceeded to murder a defendant even while his trial was pending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gDvrXIESQw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjvVLnAGPe0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNFDSdCvuAQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhFR5MRMx2o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=___-t8QCA3g

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by eloquentclient: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2017
well scripted piece by the federal government to squash any Biafran dream. Dead on arrival. Propaganda may help you win election but will not help you to be successful in governance

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by GameGod(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2017
Once a terrorist, always a terrorist undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Destined2win: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Pavore9: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2017
Sighs.....
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 28, 2017
WHEN WILL I DECAMP......ANYWAY THOSE ASKING WHERE KANU IS BURATAI WILL PROVIDE HIM ON THE COURT DAY....NIGERIA WILL KNOW HOW INTELLIGENT WE ARE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Protest With Coffin In Akwa Ibom Over Siege On House Of Assembly (Photos) / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? / Supreme Court Bars Former Aondoakaa For Life From Holding Public Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.