Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Good Morning, For Those Who Wrote The 2017 Application Assessment Tests, Please - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning, For Those Who Wrote The 2017 Application Assessment Tests, Please (5155 Views)

Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For The 2017 DSSC. / Apply For The 2017 Accrete Petroleum Limited Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Morning, For Those Who Wrote The 2017 Application Assessment Tests, Please by BiafranBushBoy: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2017
Tsam1959:
Lol calm down ... Take it eazy on the Ambitious guy.

You know, the question you should ask yourself is... "How did this npower handle get the job he/she is doing now?"

"What is advertised for the public?" "Is this handle being paid 30k per month?"

I know you might be an APC handle online, but that won't stop me from standing up for others.

Npower is not living up to it potentials. It is just a tool to be used for 2019 election!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Morning, For Those Who Wrote The 2017 Application Assessment Tests, Please by Tsam1959(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You know, the question you should ask yourself is... "How did this npower handle get the job he/she is doing now?"

"What is advertised for the public?" "Is this handle being paid 30k per month?"

I know you might be an APC handle online, but that won't stop me from standing up for others.

Npower is not living up to it potentials. It is just a tool to be used for 2019 election!!

You wan dey change am# grin First of all you dey advertise Job of 250k now you wan change base to Fighting for the people..Lol, Nobody for nairaland go fall for you Sorry go look for another Media page go facebook Wako many that side not NL Yeye we all dey the matter# tongue tongue

CC Lalastical# Make them check this guy sad

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, For Those Who Wrote The 2017 Application Assessment Tests, Please by BiafranBushBoy: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2017
Tsam1959:

You wan dey change am# grin First of all you dey advertise Job of 250k now you wan change base to Fighting for the people..Lol, Nobody for nairaland go fall for you Sorry go look for another Media page go facebook Wako many that side not NL Yeye we all dey the matter# tongue tongue

CC Lalastical# Make them check this guy sad

I give up on your comprehension ability.

Get los.t with your half baked grammar
Re: Good Morning, For Those Who Wrote The 2017 Application Assessment Tests, Please by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Wow... Nigerians. I am still wondering what made you call me a fool. Because I asked the npower guys to hurry up with the selection process, was that why you called me a fool? Smiles...

All the same Sir,

I am a Marketer Sir, and I earn five figures monthly, and six figures yearly. How about you?
Re: Good Morning, For Those Who Wrote The 2017 Application Assessment Tests, Please by Tsam1959(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol grin grin so you don finally rest
Re: Good Morning, For Those Who Wrote The 2017 Application Assessment Tests, Please by Tsam1959(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You wey english na your language i hail o grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Factory Job ( Lagos Residence) / Entry Level Metallurgical And Mechanical Engineers Recruitment / Free YouTube subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.