Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Pdp Mocked Nig. Calling For Restructure But What They Were Doing For 16 Good Yrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Mocked Nig. Calling For Restructure But What They Were Doing For 16 Good Yrs (697 Views)

FG Speaks On Fake Prophecies, What Prophets Should Be Doing For Nigeria / Lagos Visit: 4 Areas Pdp Mocked President Buhari / "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Mocked Nig. Calling For Restructure But What They Were Doing For 16 Good Yrs by oladeebo: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2017
Wonder shall never finish in Nigeria!
PDP ruled Nigeria for 16 good years but this 16 years is not sufficient for them to restructure Nigeria but Buhari with two years in office must be blamed for not restructuring Nigeria!
Foolish politicians that had determined Nigeria won't be better with out them in office!
Shame!
Re: Pdp Mocked Nig. Calling For Restructure But What They Were Doing For 16 Good Yrs by adem30: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2017
oladeebo:
Wonder shall never finish in Nigeria!
PDP ruled Nigeria for 16 good years but this 16 years is not sufficient for them to restructure Nigeria but Buhari with two years in office must be blamed for not restructuring Nigeria!
Foolish politicians that had determined Nigeria won't be better with out them in office!
Shame!

Na there fault? I only blame those mumu following them
Re: Pdp Mocked Nig. Calling For Restructure But What They Were Doing For 16 Good Yrs by aolawale025: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Restructuring as a political item in Nigeria came to the fore dues to the lapses of this government.
Re: Pdp Mocked Nig. Calling For Restructure But What They Were Doing For 16 Good Yrs by NOC1(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2017
when i see PDP members speaking against somethings, i ask myself questions
Re: Pdp Mocked Nig. Calling For Restructure But What They Were Doing For 16 Good Yrs by PureMe01: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2017
counting PDPs 16 years of leadership,which islamic or hausa/fulani bigot did they produce that is causing d uproar now
Re: Pdp Mocked Nig. Calling For Restructure But What They Were Doing For 16 Good Yrs by moninuola65: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
PureMe01:
counting PDPs 16 years of leadership,which islamic or hausa/fulani bigot did they produce that is causing d uproar now
what Hausa/fulani need to do with this, in 16 years of PDP in power, obasanjo 8 years, Jonathan 6 years, Yar-adua 2 years,
can you reason before typing?
hausa/fulani 2 years!
means 2 years for muslim!
christian 14 years!
obj/gej
who is bigot then?

1 Like

Re: Pdp Mocked Nig. Calling For Restructure But What They Were Doing For 16 Good Yrs by moninuola65: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
NOC1:
when i see PDP members speaking against somethings, i ask myself questions
Nigerian need to worry about PDP they were mainly for their own self interest! they didn't love Nigeria then, why now?
Re: Pdp Mocked Nig. Calling For Restructure But What They Were Doing For 16 Good Yrs by moninuola65: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
aolawale025:
Restructuring as a political item in Nigeria came to the fore dues to the lapses of this government.
PDP had prepared this for incoming government, and mob people against government for the economics woe they created
Re: Pdp Mocked Nig. Calling For Restructure But What They Were Doing For 16 Good Yrs by moninuola65: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
adem30:

Na there fault? I only blame those mumu following them
you see, they Nigerian especially the youths for mumu, that can't think reasonably
Re: Pdp Mocked Nig. Calling For Restructure But What They Were Doing For 16 Good Yrs by PureMe01: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
moninuola65:

what Hausa/fulani need to do with this, in 16 years of PDP in power, obasanjo 8 years, Jonathan 6 years, Yar-adua 2 years,
can you reason before typing?
hausa/fulani 2 years!
means 2 years for muslim!
christian 14 years!
obj/gej
who is bigot then?
I believe u left ur brain somewhere before typing.If u Dont understand d meaning of"bigot",u have no biz replying me.none of these honorable men u mentioned above made any sort of divisive/inciting statement against any region/religion before and after elections talk more of actualizing the threat.mind u,it's not abt d party,its abt d individuals in question.ur Fulani herdsman president is incomparable to d sagaciously mellow and tolerable blessed memory Umar Musa Yar'adua,so Dont even go there.d rise in d agitation of secession and restructuring is as a result of d ineptness of ur Daura master in diplomacy.i dont want to talk about d state of d economy,dat one has just degenerating every second.I Dont have to spill all these.u already know them but u can't stop fooling urself around,I understand.
anyway a bigot and and an APC penny-paid promoter like U won't see reasons with d above atleast u have to be paid month end.
Re: Pdp Mocked Nig. Calling For Restructure But What They Were Doing For 16 Good Yrs by moninuola65: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
PureMe01:
I believe u left ur brain somewhere before typing.If u Dont understand d meaning of"bigot",u have no biz replying me.none of these honorable men u mentioned above made any sort of divisive/inciting statement against any region/religion before and after elections talk more of actualizing the threat.mind u,it's not abt d party,its abt d individuals in question.ur Fulani herdsman president is incomparable to d sagaciously mellow and tolerable blessed memory Umar Musa Yar'adua,so Dont even go there.d rise in d agitation of secession and restructuring is as a result of d ineptness of ur Daura master in diplomacy.i dont want to talk about d state of d economy,dat one has just degenerating every second.I Dont have to spill all these.u already know them but u can't stop fooling urself around,I understand.
anyway a bigot and and an APC penny-paid promoter like U won't see reasons with d above atleast u have to be paid month end.
pure ignorant and bigot,
this thread is about chaotic PDP reign that you don't what any body to talk about & you were insulting muslim

1 Like

Re: Pdp Mocked Nig. Calling For Restructure But What They Were Doing For 16 Good Yrs by PureMe01: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
moninuola65:

pure ignorant and bigot,
this thread is about chaotic PDP reign that you don't what any body to talk about & you were insulting muslim
brother no lie give urself..true true u know say Buhari dey Bleep una up.em dey make una work to defend am very tough,I do understand. ur torment go end soon.

Re: Pdp Mocked Nig. Calling For Restructure But What They Were Doing For 16 Good Yrs by moninuola65: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
PureMe01:
brother no lie give urself..true true u know say Buhari dey Bleep una up.em dey make una work to defend am very tough,I do understand. ur torment go end soon.
stubborn!
the $trillion embezzled by Diazeni madueke how much they share you?
Re: Pdp Mocked Nig. Calling For Restructure But What They Were Doing For 16 Good Yrs by PureMe01: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
moninuola65:
stubborn! the $trillion embezzled by Diazeni madueke how much they share you?
lol..I will ask u same QST after Buhari tenure gets exhausted
Re: Pdp Mocked Nig. Calling For Restructure But What They Were Doing For 16 Good Yrs by PureMe01: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
moninuola65:
stubborn! the $trillion embezzled by Diazeni madueke how much they share you?
lol..I will ask u same QST after Buhari tenure gets exhausted

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election And The Relationship Between Governor Obiano And Peter Obi / Proscription: We Won’t Change Name, Says IPOB / Pedophile Agenda: Systematic rape of children worldwide to produce homosexuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.