Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

4 Nigerian Celebrities That Are Every Girl's Sugar Daddy Goals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Nigerian Celebrities That Are Every Girl's Sugar Daddy Goals (1423 Views)

Father’s Day: Photos Of Afrobeats Stars Serving Us Daddy Goals / "Daddy Goals" Timaya Gives His Daughter A Million Kisses In Adorable Video / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Nigerian Celebrities That Are Every Girl's Sugar Daddy Goals by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
What comes to your mind when you hear of sugar daddy, definitely a man not less than 50 with a pot belly that makes up more than seventy-five percent of his body size and sits on the owners side of a bently parked in front of the female hall on campus. You are not entirely wrong but the Nigerians girls who are into the sugar baby lifestyle have been praying for an upgrade for ages. Probably someone who is more presentable to the public for those who still have their self esteem intact .

We made a list of the top four Nigerian celebrities who will make the girls insist that age is just a number and go crazy over them.

4. Zack Orji

Zack Orji is a nollywood veteran actor born in the 60's. He is happily married with three children, so the sugarbabies should keep off this daddy

3. Chidi Mokeme

I have known Chidi Mokeme since I started watching Gulder Ultimate Search many years ago and he doesn't seem to age one bit. This made me skeptical about putting him in this list, but I bet the girls out there would like a fresh looking sugar daddy. However he is married so this one is not for you either.

2. Wale Ojo

Wale Ojo made this list after I saw Omotola's "Alter ego" movie and I concluded that this daddy still got it. Rumor has it that Wale Ojo isn't married at the moment.

1. RMD

No doubt, all the ladies would agree with me that Richard Mofe Damijo is one of the hottest guys in Nigeria for his age. Born in 1961, RMD is a Nigerian actor, former commissioner and every lady's eye candy with a wonderful smile. However this handsome and perfectly built guy has been happily married with kids for 17 years.

https://www.sauceandsound.com/2017/08/16/4-celebrities-that-fit-the-sugar-daddy-we-want-description/

Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities That Are Every Girl's Sugar Daddy Goals by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
I don't know what to comment.. So Lemme just Drop this
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities That Are Every Girl's Sugar Daddy Goals by eemjay00(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
where are the remaining pics

eemjay00:

Be reminded
```There are classes you never knew you needed until you attend.```

��Become a skilled *SCREEN PRINTER* & *GRAPHIX DESIGNER* ��

With just a 5⃣days strategical seminar within
2nd-6th of October,
9:00am-1:00pm daily,
at 67, Ipamesan road, Sango Ota, Ogun State.

This training will be thrilling as there would be other *Expect* on board!

You don't want to miss this as it going to expand your horizon
*What you will learn from the training.*
�Logo design
�Brand design
�Vest production
�Nylon printing
�Banner and sticker printing
�Gift items printing
And many more...

*Other Free Packages Are*
�1000s of font
�Lots of vectors
�Many incredible backgrounds

_If it's gone, it's gone_

Follow this link to join us on whatsapp https:///LSLE8McxPoQ33O9nTt2pI7
*Or 08178659720*

Register now if you want to discount

Also check our portfolio on facebook https://www.facebook.com/jaypublicityco/

_Pls share!!! Tell someone that knows somebody who knows Somepeople_to fever
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities That Are Every Girl's Sugar Daddy Goals by Tamass: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
RMD is fwesh!
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities That Are Every Girl's Sugar Daddy Goals by Lagboyinibadan(m): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
You can imagine the rest yourself kiss
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities That Are Every Girl's Sugar Daddy Goals by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Thrash

GIRLS of this millennium prefer young rich niggas like wizzy and Davido who’ll make dem baby mama,make them rich and still give them fame.

LADIES in their 30’s upward will go for these men sha
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities That Are Every Girl's Sugar Daddy Goals by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Chidi Mokeme Is not old naw.
Re: 4 Nigerian Celebrities That Are Every Girl's Sugar Daddy Goals by Lagboyinibadan(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Thrash

GIRLS of this millennium prefer young rich niggas like wizzy and Davido who’ll make dem baby mama,make them rich and still give them fame.

LADIES in their 30’s upward will go for these men sha
You seem to be misinformed

(1) (Reply)

Here's The Moment Davido Was Announced Best African Act At MOBO Awards 2017. / Checkout Genevieve Stylish Look To The Premiere Of "The Royal Hibiscus Hotel" / Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.