Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User (1427 Views)

Mr Eazi's Laptop, Phones Stolen In Ghana, Begs Shatta Wale, Sarkodie To Retrieve / Davido's $30,000 Wristwatch Stolen In Ghana / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by samzysam: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
A twitter user has narrated how wine and bread meant for Holy communion was stolen and dissapeared in a church ..

See tweets after the cut

1 Share

Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by HungerBAD: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lol HungerBAD ohh.

Where is my favourite Atheist Hahn.

Hahn come here. Are you sure it was not an Atheist that pulled this stunt to try God?
Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by kinggenesis(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by MicNz(m): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
I think the guy that stole it went that way cheesy

Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
If he's bring curse on him/her self

Pastors weh dey embezzle church fund nko, Abeg wetin den dey bring on themselves?

1 Like

Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by Treasure17(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
Wawu!! The level of hunger these days can tempt someone to do the unthinkable.
Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by samzysam: 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
MicNz:
I think the guy that stole it went that way cheesy

The guy must be related to the snake that swallowed 36 million naira , grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Kwara State Again? Last year it was a goat
Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
what In.God's Name grin
Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by LadySarah: 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hunger induced thievery.Theres no need to curse him,Christ lives in us always.The bread is just symbolical.
Made me recall Last two sundays we attended winners,my two yr old plus folowed me to receive communion.After I had taken Mine he was given his wafer which he tasted,found the taste absurd and flung it away in their presence and then proceeded to take his wine ,he was refused and next thing he fell'kaboom ''on the floor crying.
he was later given sha but shame finished him that day.He tot Its food
Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by FarahAideed: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
There is hunger in the land
Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by hahn(m): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
Lol HungerBAD ohh.

Where is my favourite Atheist Hahn.

Hahn come here. Are you sure it was not an Atheist that pulled this stunt to try God?

If that is the case then god has failed as usual cheesy

If it cannot stop theft in it's own house then what is the guarantee it can solve anyone's problems? undecided

Wait o, that stuff they serve during communion is not really "bread" na. E no fit belleful person

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by HungerBAD: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
hahn:

If that is the case then god has failed as usual cheesy

If it cannot stop theft in it's own house then what is the guarantee it can solve anyone's problems? undecided

About to leave for Church.

The God of MFM will arrest you this year.
Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by hahn(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
HungerBAD:

Lol

Is this god a police officer? If it is I have not committed any crime tongue
Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
cc lalasticlala
Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by Thatnawtichick(f): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
This is funny and not funny at the same time....Why bread and wine shocked grin
Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by TheManfromKenya: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Buhari must go in 2019 please
Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by CAPSLOCKED: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2018

HAHN BACK IN THE SEMINARY WE STOLE COMMUNION ON A REGULAR CUZ THE REFECTORY FOOD WAS USUALLY SMALL, UNSATISFYING, OR NOT CONSUMABLE.

THE WINE WAS GREAT TOO. THE ALCOHOLIC PERCENTAGE WASN'T BAD. smiley
Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by hahn(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HAHN BACK IN THE SEMINARY WE STOLE COMMUNION ON A REGULAR CUZ THE REFECTORY FOOD WAS USUALLY SMALL, UNSATISFYING, OR NOT CONSUMABLE.

The last time I went to one Christ embassy like that na one small thing, the thing disappears once it touches saliva, and zobo(in place of wine) they served

I can't see myself stealing that sh*t undecided
Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by TheManfromKenya: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

cc lalasticlala
Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by NLlovedoctor: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
I heard this from.someone too.Though not in Ilorin...
Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by NLlovedoctor: 6:51am On Feb 13, 2018
cc lalasticlala
Re: Holy Communion Wine And Bread Stolen In Church -Twitter User by SPLITS(f): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2018
HungerBAD:

(1) (Reply)

Movie Producer Chidi Chikere And Wife, Nuella Njubigbo Love Up In New Photo / Bambam Of Bbnaija Set To Launch Beauty Oils / [video] Linda Ikeji Wears Wig For Baby Jayce, Reveals How She Prayed For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.